Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
00's Region - 2nd Round - Malcolm in the Middle vs Curb Your Enthusiasm

cast.jpg

VS

curb-your-enthusiasm-the-complete-third-season-20050128031500872-000.jpg

Whoa, I thought this would be much closer. It's almost impossible to pick between these 2 shows. Curb Your Enthusiam is just suck a funny show and one of the best ever on HBO.

However, I went with Malcom as it's something my family and I have always really enjoyed together. I could really emphathize with the things they went through as a family very similar to my own. I voted for it, but either show winning here would be just dandy.

I found Curb Your Enthusiasm to be an all-around funnier show than Malcolm in the Middle. Larry David is a comedic genius and his show really reflected that. Many memorable moments from that show like Larry killing a swan and the Seinfeld reunion put it over the top for me.

Well this is bullshit, how is Curb Your Enthusiasm losing to Malcolm in the Middle? I always liked Malcolm in the Middle and it's a good show all-around, but Curb Your Enthusiasm is simply far, far better. I'm a huge Larry David fan, and although alot of people on here seem to irrationally hate Seinfeld, it seems like almost everyone only has praise for CYE, and how can they not? No show has ever taken awkward and uncomfortable situations to such hilarious heights as this show has (and that includes your beloved UK Office).

Vote for CYE here people.

I never got the appeal of Malcolm in the Middle. Sure, it gave Frankie Muniz a good, even great, start in some people's minds. It was a fairly good show, but seriously. The mom was a complete bitch, and the dad was a pussy. The brothers had their moments, but overall, I didn't find it that awesome.

Curb Your Enthusiasm, however infrequent that I watch, (I don't have HBO) it is still a great show. Larry David is one of the funniest bastards ever, and it is pretty much a fictionalized version of his life, which is always great. Not to mention, an outtake from the show helped a guy stay away from jail, and even Capital Punishment. Did Malcolm in the Middle do that? I think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back