200 Posts...

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
...probably doesn't seem like jack shit to most of you, but I just hit it this morning. I've been on this site since January, so I guess this is a small milestone for me. But I've had full bars of green rep since 100 posts (please don't red-rep me for mentioning that... I'm not bragging) so I kind of feel like I should be WAYYYY past 200 posts by now.

How the hell do some of you have over 3000 posts?!? LOL that's just crazy...

Congrats! 1 more, and you're Santino...

Way to step up...Maybe the admins should change it so 0-200 is Santino, and 201-400 is nothing...

I reached 500 recently... Didn't make a thread about it though.

If you read my initial post correctly, this thread is about my amazement for the people who have thousands of posts on here. It's not really a bragging thread.

My thousands of posts came from 2 errors... possibly both by a Canadian admin who kindly added over 500 posts due to a moving of things on the forum

Good stuff, D-Man.

The thing that stands out about you is the fact that all of your non-spam (ergo, post count relevant) posts have been of really high quality. I know people with 1000 posts who haven't posted shit as memorable as you have.

I haven't got so much posts as I'm afraid of spamming,so only post on subjects I know I can write enough about.

And you can only post so much when you only go into the TNA section...

You're awesome D-Man. More of that stuff you posted earlier about WWE propaganda on Taker would be lovely. Attack Shawn Michaels' rep next. Pretty please?

You're awesome D-Man.

LOL is this statement serious? If so, then I thank you. Right back atcha.

More of that stuff you posted earlier about WWE propaganda on Taker would be lovely. Attack Shawn Michaels' rep next. Pretty please?

My posts on the Taker were nothing more than truth. Honestly, my love for the Undertaker and his legacy will never overshadow the reality of his standing in the world of professional wrestling.

I only post honest, fact-filled entries on this website. I don't allow my personal opinions to take precedence over truth. Most of the (dare I say) younger posters on this website allow their opinions of their favorite wrestlers or statements on WWE.com about those wrestlers to blind them in making decisions in polls and tournaments. To me, that is a load of horseshit and it ruins every tournament and poll.

I'm just glad that you guys appreciate what I contribute and what I have to offer in the forums. Thanks, all.

As for HBK, that's a rough one... it's hard to say bad things about him. Truth of the matter is that he is one of the best to ever lace up a pair of boots.

...probably doesn't seem like jack shit to most of you, but I just hit it this morning. I've been on this site since January, so I guess this is a small milestone for me. But I've had full bars of green rep since 100 posts (please don't red-rep me for mentioning that... I'm not bragging) so I kind of feel like I should be WAYYYY past 200 posts by now.

How the hell do some of you have over 3000 posts?!? LOL that's just crazy...

Grats dude. I reached 500 a few days ago. The 17th, in fact. Made a 10 post push to get 500 on my 2 month anniversary of joining the forums.

Your posts don't suck ass either, which makes you infinitely awesome. And by not suck ass, I mean I can read them. and you're not crazy. :)

Nice job man.

I'm currently posting a lot more in the sections that actually count for something. I also think that my recent posts have been of better quality than some of the ones before.

Nice job man.

I'm currently posting a lot more in the sections that actually count for something. I also think that my recent posts have been of better quality than some of the ones before.

Your posts are definitely of good quality. and that's what I'm aiming for on this site... quality, not quantity. Some guys posts for the sake of posting... like Milenko. I swear, that guy puts up one-word posts like "Yeah" and "Me too" and they make me want to stab myself in the pee hole with an ice pick. The funny thing is that he's a good poster when he actually tries, but the majority of his posts are garbage. (Sorry to single you out, Milenko. I still think you're mad cool.) That's where people start thinking you're an "attention ****e." I have always sworn to never become 'that guy.' I mean, if you can't post something worth reading, they why post in the first place??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back