2014 NFL Free Agency Thread

Akhilleus

Getting Noticed By Management
The free agency has begun, and there have already been a ton of big moves happening at the peak of this NFL offseason, so I'm going to try and cover what big things already went down.

For starters former Pats CB Aqib Talib has signed with the Denver Broncos on a 6 year $57 million dollar deal. Talib was just talking about how he loves playing for New England, but I guess he loves $57 million dollars more. Denver needed some defensive help so I can understand this move, although it doesn't leave them with much left to work with as far as cap goes.

Jarius Byrd, former Bills safety, has now signed with the Saints. Who dat? This is another big 6 year $56 million dollar deal. Byrd is a solid free safety, and it's some big defensive help for New Orleans. The Browns went out and added some more defense, with Karlos Dansby and Donte Whitner. Toby Gerhart has signed with the Jaguars, who are trying to find a replacement for Jones-Drew who is inevitably leaving one way or another by the start of the season. Speaking of which MJD has drawn interest from the New York Jets, so we'll see how that plays out. The Ravens have resigned Eugene Monroe to a five year contract.

Jarred Allen is out there, and he's getting interest from San Diego, Chicago, and Denver. Denver would like to just go out and pick up everyone if they could, huh? Hakeem Nicks is out there and is getting looked at by the Panthers, a team who needs WR help bad. Some big release. DeMarcus Ware for the Cowboys, the Broncos are pushing to sign him as well. Miles Austin was always released by the Cowboys. BJ Raji was also released by the Packers. The Steelers have released OLB Lamarr Woodley, Broncos have released WR Eric Decker.

Also these aren't free agency moves, but also important to note. The 49ers have traded to get both Blaine Gabbert from the Jaguars, and the controversial Johnathan Martin from the Dolphins. Gabbert will most likely play an important backup role to Colin, and it seems like Martin will get his chance to play in the NFL again after all which I am glad to see. Richie Incognito on the other hand, he hasn't gotten that break yet.

So use this thread to talk about all the free agency moves. Who you think might go where, and who you hope your teams sign.

The Ravens seem to be interested in acquiring Steve Smith from Carolina.
If not Demarcus Ware, Jared Allen is probably traveling to Denver.

The Broncos are the early winners in free agency. Their defense wasn't bad last year but after watching the Seahawks win the Super Bowl because of great defense, it was clear where they wanted to focus this off season. However, I don't think anyone expected them to get a pro bowl safety in TJ Ward, one of the best corners in the league in Aquib Talib, and a future Hall of Fame pass rusher in Demarcus Ware. They know their window of opportunity with Peyton Manning may be closing soon.

I'm a big fan of the move my Detroit Lions made today. They picked up a very good, young receiver in Golden Tate to complement Calvin Johnson. The Lions are consistently leading the league in drops and one of the best things about Tate is the fact that he has the lowest percentage of drops in the NFL over the last 3 seasons. Great signing.

I just don't understand how a team like the Broncos can be stacked as much as they are, and then go out and buy more top players from the free agency. Like, what the hell? How can they fit this into the cap? Big Peyton isn't gone yet, they still have his salary. However they did just lose Eric Decker, as he has now signed with the New York Jets. The Jets will be using him to replace Santonio Holmes, so either way they aren't improving too much as Decker and Holmes were around the same level. In fact I like Holmes more, which is saying a lot because he hasn't done jack since leaving Pittsburgh four years ago.

Darrelle Revis has signed with the New England Patriots. So they didn't take long to find Aqib Talib's replacement.

Jared Allen has also announced that if he doesn't get the deal he's looking for, he's willing to call it quits and retire. Interesting to note.

I just don't understand how a team like the Broncos can be stacked as much as they are, and then go out and buy more top players from the free agency. Like, what the hell? How can they fit this into the cap? Big Peyton isn't gone yet, they still have his salary. However they did just lose Eric Decker, as he has now signed with the New York Jets. The Jets will be using him to replace Santonio Holmes, so either way they aren't improving too much as Decker and Holmes were around the same level. In fact I like Holmes more, which is saying a lot because he hasn't done jack since leaving Pittsburgh four years ago.

Darrelle Revis has signed with the New England Patriots. So they didn't take long to find Aqib Talib's replacement.

Jared Allen has also announced that if he doesn't get the deal he's looking for, he's willing to call it quits and retire. Interesting to note.

Decker is a solid fir with New York, and also, he's miles better than Holmes. I don't think Decker was the best receiver out there, but I'd probably put him at number 2 behind Emmanuel Sanders. And the jets needed receiver help, a lot, and decker is a solid receiver. Hes a good deep threat which compliments Geno Smiths strong arm. I think they still need a good number 2 to really solidify their receiving core, but Decker is a good start.

Losers of the free agency so far have been the raiders, by far. Winners are the browns and broncos, both are making good moves.

Also, fun fact: Kaepernick's new backup, Blaine Gabbert, will make almost twice as much money as Kaep is this season.

The Browns definitely added some big names to a defense that was already solid last year. Karlos Dansby and Donte Whitner will add more talent and a veteran presence. As far as the Decker signing goes, the Jets desperately needed a receiver, Decker was probably the best one on the market, and they got him at a decent price. However, Jets fans will be disappointed if they think he will be a top guy who saves the offense. Geno Smith is clearly not Peyton Manning and now Decker has no one opposite of him to draw defensive attention. In Denver he never saw double teams because the offense had so much talent and he never saw the other teams best corner because Demaryius Thomas was the number one guy in Denver. The Jets still need another receiver to be competent in the passing game.

Decker is a solid fir with New York, and also, he's miles better than Holmes. I don't think Decker was the best receiver out there, but I'd probably put him at number 2 behind Emmanuel Sanders. And the jets needed receiver help, a lot, and decker is a solid receiver. Hes a good deep threat which compliments Geno Smiths strong arm. I think they still need a good number 2 to really solidify their receiving core, but Decker is a good start.

Eh, I would definitely disagree that Eric Decker is better than Holmes. If Holmes is healthy he is better by far. He was the number one wideout on the Jets, while Decker was a slot wideout with arguably the best active QB throwing to him. I'd agree if you said Ben Roethlisberger made a good bit of Holmes, but when he was in Pittsburgh the two complimented each other well, and there's no denying Holmes' speed or playmaking ability. Do you think Eric Decker could have made that catch in Superbowl 43? Like Big Sexy said Eric Decker didn't have anywhere near as much attention from the defenses because he had D. Thomas on the other side, and last year Welker and J. Thomas too.

Want to know what Eric Decker did in 2011 without Peyton Manning, and without Thomas for a full season? 612 yards, and 44 catches. The year after with Manning? 85 catches, 1,064 yards. Geno Smith is no Peyton Manning, and while he's a little better than Tim Tebow, Eric Decker will produce nowhere near the same numbers as he did being the third wide receiver with Manning playing QB.

Also, you think Emmanuel Sanders is the best wideout available? Not only is he behind Eric Decker, but I'd also put him behind Hakeem Nicks, and hell maybe even Julian Edelman. A team would be better off signing Jermichael Finley and telling him to play wide receiver. Sanders couldn't catch the ball if his job depended on it, which is why he got cut in the first place. Whatever team manages to bring Sanders in, wouldn't exactly be getting some huge all-pro catch.

The Oakland Raiders are going to regret picking up Justin Tuck as a free agent from the Giants, especially at $11 million for two years.

He's only 31, but whether he was injured, burned out or unmotivated, he was lousy for the past 3 years, except for a couple of games at the end of this last season.....his walk year (coincidence?) It's not as if those two or three games were great, but his good deeds were highly visible; in other words, out of maybe 50 defensive plays a game, he got a couple of sacks which made it look as if he was effective, yet he was neutralized the rest of the time, which doesn't really show on the stat sheets.

In his prime, he averaged 48 tackles a year. In 2012, he was down to 27 (even while playing 15 games). He was never near the ball and almost never close to the QB.

The headlines are telling us "the Giants have lost one of their mainstays on defense" but I think New York will find they're much better off now that he's gone.

Eh, I would definitely disagree that Eric Decker is better than Holmes. If Holmes is healthy he is better by far. He was the number one wideout on the Jets, while Decker was a slot wideout with arguably the best active QB throwing to him. I'd agree if you said Ben Roethlisberger made a good bit of Holmes, but when he was in Pittsburgh the two complimented each other well, and there's no denying Holmes' speed or playmaking ability. Do you think Eric Decker could have made that catch in Superbowl 43? Like Big Sexy said Eric Decker didn't have anywhere near as much attention from the defenses because he had D. Thomas on the other side, and last year Welker and J. Thomas too.

Want to know what Eric Decker did in 2011 without Peyton Manning, and without Thomas for a full season? 612 yards, and 44 catches. The year after with Manning? 85 catches, 1,064 yards. Geno Smith is no Peyton Manning, and while he's a little better than Tim Tebow, Eric Decker will produce nowhere near the same numbers as he did being the third wide receiver with Manning playing QB.

Also, you think Emmanuel Sanders is the best wideout available? Not only is he behind Eric Decker, but I'd also put him behind Hakeem Nicks, and hell maybe even Julian Edelman. A team would be better off signing Jermichael Finley and telling him to play wide receiver. Sanders couldn't catch the ball if his job depended on it, which is why he got cut in the first place. Whatever team manages to bring Sanders in, wouldn't exactly be getting some huge all-pro catch.

Firstly, Decker didn't play in the slot. Welker was their slot, and he was the number 2 to Thomas. And also, I'll be the one to say this, Peyton Manning didn't really make Decker so much better. You bring up the statics Decker had before Peyton, and yes, they're worse, but guess what? So were Thomas' and every other receiver who played there at that time. Why? Because they were throwing maybe 10 times a game. Do you really expdct Decker, or anyone, to put up numbers in that kind of offense? Another thing. Most of Peyton Mannings passes are thrown short, and he lets his receivers get YAC, which is what Decker, Thomas, and Welker all did. I forget the exact number, but I believe its close to 80 percent of Peytons passes last year were under 10 yards.

And also, something Decker is good at is beating corners deep. That talent wasn't utilized much though because Peyton rarely throws it deep. Geno, however, can bomb it deep and accurate, which compliments Decker. I'm sorry, but if you give me a choice between Decker and Holmes, even if he was healthy, I'd take Decker. For sure.

Now, as far as Sanders, when I said he was the best out there, I didn't mean right now. I'm just saying he is the first guy I'd sign, because I think he has more potential than anyone out there. He has playmaking ability, and is very good after the catch. I'd take him over Nicks, mostly because I don't think Nicks cares about the game enough. If you watched a Giants game, you could tell he wasn't trying. Eddleman is different, because he's a slot guy, and is good at that. Sanders has potential to be possibly a good number one, but more likely a 2 that takes some attention away from the number 1.

Firstly, Decker didn't play in the slot. Welker was their slot, and he was the number 2 to Thomas. And also, I'll be the one to say this, Peyton Manning didn't really make Decker so much better. You bring up the statics Decker had before Peyton, and yes, they're worse, but guess what? So were Thomas' and every other receiver who played there at that time. Why? Because they were throwing maybe 10 times a game. Do you really expdct Decker, or anyone, to put up numbers in that kind of offense? Another thing. Most of Peyton Mannings passes are thrown short, and he lets his receivers get YAC, which is what Decker, Thomas, and Welker all did. I forget the exact number, but I believe its close to 80 percent of Peytons passes last year were under 10 yards.

And also, something Decker is good at is beating corners deep. That talent wasn't utilized much though because Peyton rarely throws it deep. Geno, however, can bomb it deep and accurate, which compliments Decker. I'm sorry, but if you give me a choice between Decker and Holmes, even if he was healthy, I'd take Decker. For sure.

Now, as far as Sanders, when I said he was the best out there, I didn't mean right now. I'm just saying he is the first guy I'd sign, because I think he has more potential than anyone out there. He has playmaking ability, and is very good after the catch. I'd take him over Nicks, mostly because I don't think Nicks cares about the game enough. If you watched a Giants game, you could tell he wasn't trying. Eddleman is different, because he's a slot guy, and is good at that. Sanders has potential to be possibly a good number one, but more likely a 2 that takes some attention away from the number 1.

Agree to disagree I suppose, but Eric Decker is nowhere near a stud in my eyes. His 40 time wasn't on the fast side, so how he'll be able to become a constant deep threat is beyond me. Combine his slower speed with Geno Smith constantly overthrowing the ball and you have the most wasted downs in the league. I've seen nothing impressive about Geno Smith. The guy wasn't even going to start if Rex Ryan didn't have his QB playing at the end of a preseason game. He threw nearly two times more interceptions that he did touchdowns, and...are you ready for this? He had the worst QB rating in the entire league. Not just of starters, but the entire league with a 66.5 rating, ranked 37th overall. Brandon Weeden had a better rating then he did. You're saying this guy will be better for Decker than Manning?

No way I'd admit that Sanders has any potential whatsoever. Yeah he might be good after the catch, but he has to catch the damn ball first! That's his problem, he's running before he catches it. I honestly see no potential in him whatsoever, especially as a number two guy. He fits in the slot alright, but any team that has to utilize him as an outside guy does not have a very strong wide receiving core. And how is going to distract from the number one guy, when the guy's 40 time wasn't anything that impressive either. He ran a 4.41...Eddie Lacy only ran .3 seconds slower, and Lacy weighs 49 pounds more! The Steelers would have been much better off taking the draft pick off of New England last year for him. I haven't seen enough out of Nicks to say he doesn't care about the game, but on the field I still like him more than Sanders.

Sanders does nothing special. The amount of times he dropped the ball in big time situations far outweighed anything else he did during the game. Special teams was about it, but he was so bad at that the Steelers ended up having the first string wideout do that as well!

I don't see a "stud" in Decker either. I'm just saying that he's a lot better than people give him credit for.

But I'll argue with you on Geno now. Geno has potential to be a solid QB. Those stats from this year, they're mostly bad because he had no one to throw to. Most of his interceptions can easily be blamed on the receivers. I think he has the talent to get things done when he has a receiving core around him, which is why I liked that they signed Decker. Also, I never said he'd be better for him than Manning, I just pointed out one area where Smith will compliment Decker in.

Another thing, keep in mind that Peyton's rookie season was awful. He had the record for most interceptions thrown by any rookie. Smith can be better once he has a supporting cast, and Decker is the start of that. I think they picked up Brandon Pettigrew as well, so if they did, that's another good one. They need another solid receiver though.

Well people don't give him credit because he's a white third string (Even if he's not in the slot, he was still third string to me under Wes Welker) who's only breakout numbers came when he had many other threats surrounding him. Out of all the talent on that Denver Broncos roster, he was one of the lowest ones. Welker, Thomas, J. Thomas, Manning, they all made that team. Decker just complimented it.

So you say that Geno Smith is a guy who can only get things done with a WR core around him, but Decker is also a guy who can only succeed with others around him. That doesn't clash very well at all. And how can all those 21 interceptions be blamed on his wideouts? He threw them! Decker is currently the number one wideout there, and that is just not good. If they still had Holmes, then okay maybe it was a good move, but in my opinion they only downgraded. At least Decker will probably stay healthy though, one thing they wouldn't be able to count on with old Santonio. And Brandon Pettigrew blows. He had one good season and I thought he was going to be a star, then it turned out he just spit his load. Now that I think about it, I think Golden Tate was one of the better wideouts available, above Decker, and Nicks, and certainly Sanders.

Anyway Hakeem Nicks visited the Colts stadium today. He's also getting interesting from the Panthers and Chargers. Alex Mack will likely end up back in Cleveland considering they used their transitional tag on them and get the chance to match, he's also getting interest from the Colts and the Ravens as well. Also James Jones, who I by the way also think is better than Sanders, is getting interest from the Jets and Panthers. Although even if the Jets signed Jones it wouldn't improve their situation all that much.

^_^ The Patriots have had a killer start to Free Agency. It looks as if we're priming up and ready for a SuperBowl run out from the gates. I know there's a long season ahead, a bit of luck, and still a seemingly large amount of reliance on relatively young players (specifically the sophomores on offense)

The Patriots have addressed the need for depth in the secondary, and are seemingly primed to address the issue of needing depth on our front 7, and it seems we're going to be able to address that issue in this years draft class. On offense we officially have Edelman back, our sophomores are seemingly primed and ready to go, and even if we lose Blount we'll be fine as far as runningbacks go. Linemen are seemingly deep in this years class, so that can addressed in rounds 2 + 3.

So with a strong draft class picking up a DT/OT/ILB/TE (All seem to be deep this year as there seems to be many choices running around for them) We could use a Veteran WR/DT and it seems we're set.

What do you guys think the Patriots still need to address? Think my hope in the rookies at DT/OT/ILB/TE are going to be good enough for us or should they grab a couple veterans on the market?

I personally think teams are better off not getting loaded up in the free agency. Not only does it waste cap, but it really doesn't promise anything either. Remember the Eagles Dream Team a few years ago? That one turned out real well. So it's also making me doubt the Broncos even more than I did in the past. The fact that they're loading up means nothing at this point.

Teams are much better off just planing for the draft, and having a great one. If you get great young guys that way then you don't have to worry about signing huge names in the free agency. I mean while that guarantees a lot less than what a possible proven player might from the free agents, it just seems the better in the long run to go with a cheaper, younger, and potentially much more talented guy.

And also in other news, the Ravens have signed Steve Smith almost immediately following his release from the Panthers.

Another wideout out there that I actually forgot about is Miles Austin. He definitely didn't perform to the level I thought he was capable of last year, but he's a solid wideout no less. Honestly I think he, Hakeem Nicks, and Golden Tate were the best guys out there by the start of the free agency.

Another one is Sidney Rice. Seahawks are most definitely going to try bringing him back in after losing Golden Tate, although there's a good chance that the Seahawks will also get Jared Allen, especially since the only other team going after Allen at this point was Dallas and they just signed Henry Molten.

Going back to talking about available wideouts, the Eagles are actually shopping DeSean Jackson. Right now the 49ers and Patriots are both interested, so we'll see how that plays out.

Michael Vick is still out there, and has pipe dreams of getting a starting job. Right now the Bills, Jets, Jaguars, and Raiders are all interested, but the chances of him starting are very slim. Bills and Jets just drafted QBs last year who will most definitely be getting attention this year, and the Jaguars would be brainless to pass up a QB. Whether it's Bridgewater, Manziel, or Bortles, they need a QB. Although I read they won't pass up on Clowney if he's there. In that case I can see them drafting Clowney and signing Vick to start, but they need a QB. Vick is not a long term solution.

So my original prediction was that the Raiders were going to bring in Michael Vick. Either that, or the Jaguars would draft Clowney and then sign Vick.

Well now I read that Schaub has officially been released from the Texans, and now the Raiders will be going after him. So Vick has been left out in the cold still. He says he wants to start, but I don't know if that's going to happen. There aren't many teams who need a starting QB of Vick's caliber, and the ones that are looking to draft one. Browns and Texans likely will, and I'm thinking the Jaguars should too. But the Jags also said if Clowney is there they won't pass on him, so if that does happen I can definitely see them signing Michael Vick.

Anyone else's thoughts on this situation? Where Vick may end up and if he'll be a starter going into the 2014 season? Will Schaub sign with Oakland?

Well, I don't understand this one at all but Michael Vick ends up signing with the Jets. Despite him saying he wanted to start, which with the Jets seems like one of the least unlikely places to win the starting gig. From the Jets standpoint maybe they want Vick to mentor Geno Smith, being that they have very similar playing styles.

Also, Lance Moore former Saints wideout has signed with the Pittsburgh Steelers. The Steelers have lost Sanders and Cotchery, and have yet to resign Burress, so really their only wideouts were Antonio Brown and Markus Wheaton. This signing helps them a ton. Lance Moore will make for a fantastic slot guy. The reason why he wasn't working in New Orleans is because of all the receiving talent they had there already. In Pittsburgh I can see him having a career season, but again from the slot as their best interest (and mine because I have him on my keeper team) is to put Wheaton over across from Brown. Wheaton never got a chance last year, but he was third round pick in 2013 and he looked great in preseason last year. I'm also expecting Pittsburgh to take another wideout right around that same point in the draft.

Speaking of Pittsburgh, Maurice Jones-Drew visited with him as well. From my understanding though he was looking for a starting job, and he won't get one in Pittsburgh. He won't get one anywhere in my opinion, but definitely not Pittsburgh. Besides L. Bell fantasy owners wouldn't be too thrilled with the addition of MJD, as that would lead to way less carries for the sophomore running back.

And also in other news, the Ravens have signed Steve Smith almost immediately following his release from the Panthers.

Ozzie Newsome's way to make amends for trading Anquan Boldin. Most knuckleheaded Ravens front office move since letting Trent Dilfer go after their first Super Bowl. I like it, though. Like Boldin, Smith is tough as nails. Plus he's vocal, which will be good for the locker room from a morale and leadership standpoint. Outside of T-Sizzle and maybe Ray Rice last year's Raven didn't really have anybody that fit that mold. The leadership void post-#52 was pointed out ad nauseum by pundits, but it's clear they need fiery leadership and Joe Cool ain't gonna be bringing it no matter how much you pay him. I like the add, though. And adios to the Blind Side. I had high hopes for Oher, but he'll likely never be more than serviceable and dude loved moving before the snap.

Will Schaub sign with Oakland?

Schaub was traded, but either way he's gone and a lot of folks around southeast Texas are loving that fact. A lot more would love it if the Texans didn't get Ryan Fitzpatrick to take his place. Remains to be seen what they do in the draft, of course, but many are speculating that O'Brien and co. are bringing in Fitzpatrick to mentor a second round QB pick (using the top pick on Clowney, naturally). If that ends up being the case, hopefully the Rockets make a deep playoff run, because neither the Texans nor the Astros are giving H-Town sports fans much to look forward to once basketball season's over.

Raiders fans should be happy. Schaub's woeful pick-6 streak aside, he's a fine QB. He's at least the same caliber as Flacco, Eli Manning, or Tony Romo as a guy who can get the job done, but needs a little more help than the top tier guys. He's certainly an improvement over anything Oakland had last year or any year since Gannon, really.

Okay, so things just spiced up big time in the free agency. DeSean Jackson has been cut by the Eagles, so now he's on the market. I have a feeling he's going to be expensive, teams aren't getting him cheap, but I bet some times wished they waited a little longer. Right now San Diego, Oakland, Kansas City, New York Jets, San Francisco, New England, and Carolina. Personally out of those teams I can only see San Diego, Kansas City, Oakland, and Carolina getting him, with Carolina being my prediction. I'd be disgusted if New England got him, and San Fran likely doesn't have the budget. I don't know why they're even interested in him they have Boldin and Crabtree.

The Jets have a better chance right now on getting Sidney Rice, and that's who they should focus on, Miles Austin as well but he hasn't gotten any attention so far this offseason.

LeGarrette Blount, former NE running back, has also signed with the Pittsburgh Steelers. He'll be second string to L. Bell. I'm not sure if this will take away any downs from Bell, or if Blount is simply there for relief and backup in the event of an injury. Fantasy owners would prefer the later but who knows. Other running back news features Maurice Jones-Drew, who has signed with the Oakland Raiders. He'll likely be the starter there, especially since they let Rashad Jennings go to the Giants. That makes the resigning of Andre Brown unlikely, and for an Andre Brown fantasy owner I don't like that at all. Hopefully he as well ends up somewhere where he'll start, and not a team like Minnesota (Who is interested btw).

Any thoughts from anyone on these signings? Where will D. Jackson end up?

LeGarrette Blount, former NE running back, has also signed with the Pittsburgh Steelers. He'll be second string to L. Bell. I'm not sure if this will take away any downs from Bell, or if Blount is simply there for relief and backup in the event of an injury. Fantasy owners would prefer the later but who knows. Other running back news features Maurice Jones-Drew, who has signed with the Oakland Raiders. He'll likely be the starter there, especially since they let Rashad Jennings go to the Giants. That makes the resigning of Andre Brown unlikely, and for an Andre Brown fantasy owner I don't like that at all. Hopefully he as well ends up somewhere where he'll start, and not a team like Minnesota (Who is interested btw).

Any thoughts from anyone on these signings? Where will D. Jackson end up?

As a Steeler fan I'm very excited by the Blount signing, the guy is a powerhouse runner who doesn't get the props he deserves. A guy like him will thrive in an environment like Pittsburgh where hard nosed running is welcome. Ideally he'd split carries with Bell but I expect him to get 1 out every of four runs, Le'veon is their man of the future but they'll give Blount a push every now and then.

MJD was an excellent investment for the Raiders, especially since playing them resulted in 2 foot injuries in 2 games so now he doesn't thane to worry about that :p But I really do like this addition for them, especially with him and McFadden being beat up as of late, a tandem with those two could be a scary though for opposing defenses. When he's healthy he's a top ten back and I'm thinking with the added fire of feeling he was mistreated in his release, he'll be running with a vengeance for Oakland.

Rashad Jennings should be solid for the Giants, Andre Brown had moments where he shined last season but damn if he didn't show some terrible hands late in the year. If Jennings is one thing he's dependable, he's not going to blow you away with speed but he's a grinder and he'll hold onto that ball and fight for every yard.

And in regards to D-Jax I'm sure y'all know that he's a Redskin now, I was hoping the Raiders would snag him but oh well. I do think it's a good fit though, a target like Desean sure as hell won't hurt RG3 and his dynamic offense, quite frankly he might be just what they've been missing on that team. I expect him to be a great asset to the Skins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back