Height: 6'2"
Weight: 245
Hometown: Greenville, Mi
Billed From: Minneapolis, Mn
Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Short, Brown
-----------Eye color: Green
-----------Facial Hair: None
-----------Ring Attire: Black Trunks with the words "Simply Incredible" written on the back in Blue lettering, on the front around the crotch area is the initials "A.M." In the same blue color. Black Kneepads, Black Boots, white tape on wrists, No Elbowpads
-----------Backstage Attire: Blue Jeans, Black Shoes, Black Belt, White buttondown shirt
-----------Physical Features: Muscular build, but not overly muscular.
-----------Tattoos: None
Alignment(Face, Tweener, Heel): Heel, but can also play a tweener role if needed.
Gimmick: A very cocky, arrogant person. A loudmouth with a great sense of humor, but can be very serious when needed.
Strength/Weakness:

Strengths: Submissions, Confidence, Brawling.

Weaknesses: High Flying, Power Games, Hardcore environments.

Trained By: Chris Jericho and Steve Austin
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
triple-h.JPG

Brief History: Growing up I always loved wrestling. So after High School. I was looking for a wrestling school to go to. Fell down on some hard times and couldn't find one. Then one day I stumbled upon Chris Jericho and Steve Austin. They took me under their wing and molded me into a professional wrestler. They both said I was a "Diamond in the rough."
Title History: None...Yet
Entrance Music: Fake By Shinedown (Without The Lyrics, Just the Instrumental)
Entrance description: Walks fast to the ring, while shooing the fans away. Walks up the stairs into the ring and goes to the corners for his signature pose.
Finishers:

Game Over: A Dominator/Piledriver type manuever. I pick my opponent up like I am going for a Dominator. Then I sit down and plant him head first in the canvas.

20,000 Volts: A crippler crossface type hold with a slight variation. Instead of an actual crossface I put them in a full nelson while on their stomach and start wrenching back.

15 Most used moves:

Double A Spinebuster
Closthesline
Ankle Lock
Scoop Slam
Suplex
German Suplex
Indian Deathlock
Back Body Drop
High Knee to the face
Armdrag
Sleeperhold
Shuffle Side Kick
Bulldog
Reverse DDT
Electrifier - Stinger Splash

Sample RP:

* Camera shows Todd Grisham and "The Electric" Anthony Michaels*

Todd Grisham: "I am standing here today with WZCW's newest superstar "The Electric" Anthony Michaels. How are you feeling right now Mr. Michaels?"

* Camera Pans To The Electric One*

Anthony Michaels: "Thanks Ted"

* Camera Shows Todd looking confused as he begins to speak*

Todd Grisham: "Ummm. My name is Todd"

* The Electric One cuts him off*

Anthony Michaels: "Yeah thats what I said, Tim. I gotcha. To answer your question from earlier though, I feel great. I mean..how can I not. I just got signed to a very lucrative contract to wrestle for the biggest organization in wrestling history."

*The Electric One thinks for a second*

Anthony Michaels: "You know now that I think about it I'm disgusted. This place absolutely sucks. I asked for my own dressing room. So what did these idiots give me? A rom full of Kraft Dressing, I mean it's insulting."

*Todd goes to put his hand on The Electric One's shoulder*

Anthony Michaels: "Whoa now Tom. What are you doing. I am electric. You stand to close to me...You're going to get SHOCKED."

*Anthony Michaels punks out Todd Grisham*

Anthony Michaels: "Hey..It's ok Tito.I'm not going to hurt you man. I was just ribbing you."

*Todd looking extremely disgruntled starts to talk*

Todd Grisham: "The name is....ahh, it doesnt matter anymore. Anyways, what are your plans here at WZCW?"

*Anthony Michaels begins to speak*

Anthony Michaels: "What are my plans? Are you stupid or something? My plans are to come through here and dominate, and to eventually become Heavyweight champion. I am here to take down whoever is in my way. Such as...oh I don't know..."TheOneFairlyUnEvenWill."

"You know Trevor, I've got a funny story for you. Did you know if you take two Will's and add them up you won't even get half of "The Electric One." That's a true story."

"Or Maybe I have to go through Tugboat Ricky."

*All of a sudden Anthony Michael's Cellphone starts ringing, Michael's answers it*

Anthony Michaels: "Hello, yeah...just a second. Hey Travis. Someone just called me asking for you. It's NOBODY he says he knows you."

*Todd Grisham looks unamused. Michael's continues*

Anthony Michaels: Look it doesnt matter who I have to go through. I will make it to the pinnacle of this company, and it doesn't matter who I have to go through. I'll just use Steamboat as an example. After I face him and beat him. Everybody will be asking. Steamboat Ricky who???"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back