Anyone know any Backstage Stories??

Swolfsta22

Dark Match Winner
Okay so I was reading some backstage stories but their wasn't enough I want to hear more, so I want to know if anyone know Any backstage stories from the wrestling business doesn't matter wat promotion WCW/WWF/WWE/TNA/AWA/NWA... (give detail)

One dark and stormy night, little Bill Goldberg was trumping around backstage after a Monday Night Raw taping. Little Bill was very angry on this dark night, for little Y2J, Chris Jericho, showed dislike towards Little Bill since coming to the WWE. Little Jericho was angry that Bill didn't respect the older wrestlers backstage and the wrestling business at all as a matter of facto. When Little Bill caught up with Little Y2J they started arguing. Little Bill was as pissed as an infant child's diaper, so he tried striking Little Y2J. Little Y2J dodged Little Bill's punch and out manoeuvred Bill. Little Y2J put Little Bill Goldberg in a chokehold. Little Y2J's emotions poured out of him through the chokehold and he wouldn't let go. Little Bill Goldberg tried using every inch of his strength but could not get out. It ended when WWE officials had to pull them apart and hold Little Y2J back. True Story... look it up... :thumbsup:

One dark and stormy night, little Bill Goldberg was trumping around backstage after a Monday Night Raw taping. Little Bill was very angry on this dark night, for little Y2J, Chris Jericho, showed dislike towards Little Bill since coming to the WWE. Little Jericho was angry that Bill didn't respect the older wrestlers backstage and the wrestling business at all as a matter of facto. When Little Bill caught up with Little Y2J they started arguing. Little Bill was as pissed as an infant child's diaper, so he tried striking Little Y2J. Little Y2J dodged Little Bill's punch and out manoeuvred Bill. Little Y2J put Little Bill Goldberg in a chokehold. Little Y2J's emotions poured out of him through the chokehold and he wouldn't let go. Little Bill Goldberg tried using every inch of his strength but could not get out. It ended when WWE officials had to pull them apart and hold Little Y2J back. True Story... look it up... :thumbsup:

If you replace Goldberg's and Jericho's name with Batista and Booker T, you'll have a similar story. Even wwe.com posted an article on it and showed the bruises on their faces..no joke!

Watch Beyond the Mat where Mic Foley explains how Rock didnt check on him after the I Quit match, not sure if Rock apologized for that though, but Mic was upset that he had to find the Rock even though he took chair shots and was cuffed in front of his wife and children!

Funny thing about that, Jericho won the fight and then would later job to Goldberg in matches for the WWE. The same happen to Booker T. He beat up Batista, but got jobbed in the ring. So I guess you can look like a pussy backstage(Goldberg/Batista) and look like a king in the ring. While getting points with the boys(Jericho/Booker) but lose when it comes to the crowds.

The only one I know is that HBK threaten not to lost to Stone Cold at WrestleMania 14 or not even show up at all, but good old Mark Calloway told him that if he didn’t do the right thing, he didn’t have to worry about Vince, but worry about Mark putting him in a bodybag. Hell Mr. Calloway was so mean that he stood waiting behind the curtain for Shawn if he didn’t do the right thing that night. Well as everyone knows, Shawn laid down. Then got mad later that night when he wasn’t invited to the post show press conference as Steve Austin and Mike Tyson was speaking. He was so mad he left the building with his ring gear on.

HBK denies not being willing to job.

Read an autobiography for backstage stories, they're biased, but filled with them.

Okay I have a few for readers intrest:

*suposibly vader was pissed and tired after a match & head booker kevin sullivan wanted him to do a interview to make the storyline juicier vader refused (vader was known for his temper) so Mr. Wonderful paul orndorph asked him politely vader still refuse and shoved Paul so then they went at it, it was said that vader at 1st knocked orndorph down but the orndorph got up and took it to him pretty bad, (keep in mind at this time orndorph was suffering from a serious arm injury) but yet he still took out some1 bigger than him, that's 1 tough dude

The biggest guys or the most muscular guys always lose in real fights. Another cool story can be found on youtube I think. It’s a story about Sandman & Raven gangbanging this girl they met at a bar or after a wrestling show. It’s a quite interesting story about balls in raven’s face, funny.

funny one While working as WCW head booker Jim Ross recieved a phone call from Judy bagwell she said that good ol' buff wouldnt be able to make the next 3shows he wasnt feeling well or something, Jr. told her that buffs a grown man he should be calling himself, thenext time Ross seen buff he told him it was time to grow up hes not in school annymore momy shouldnt be calling you out of work ur a professional act like one JR: Grow Up Marcus Buff Bagwell: but im the stuff... LOL

There is a video on YouTube where Sandman is telling a story about Chris Candido searching the whole building for Sunny and not being able to find her. Sandman found her when he went to the boiler room to get high, he found her sucking off Sabu for some pain killers. His words not mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx8k6nO9LD4

this happened when i was working for a small midwestern promotion and the names have been changed to protect the guilty lol. we were working a small town in missouri and we had this kidd come in saying he had been in the business for years and knew everything. so me and a few of the other guys who had been doing it for awhile with this promotion got a laugh out of him but blew him off as being relativly harmless, but felt he had to get ribbed a little for being a know it all. so while he's out working his match one of the boys grabbed his gatorade bottle and pissed in it till it was full. I am not sure what this guy had been drinking to have neon green pee and it is still none of my business lol, but we thought he would have come back in after his match, saw the bottle and said greta one guys who peed in my bottle. but iu guess he was soooo thirsty after his match the first thing he did was down a big swig of his "energy" drink. oh man, we all lost it, then if thats not bad enough, he took two more drinks to see why it tasted funny lol oh man, gross I knonw, but still one of the funniest bachstage moments I have ever seen. loved my time as a wrestler and moments like that, and other moments i can never tell about lol will make it a time of my life that i will cherish forever.

Actually got a story, but considering who's involved, it's kinda sad in the end...

It was after a Smackdown! sometime in 2003 I believe, and we head up to the Waffle House post show since it's been known for wrestlers to pop in after shows (we have met countless numbers of wrestlers, from jobbers to main eventers to Divas), plus I was killin' for some covered and capped hashbrowns.

Well, near the airport are two separate Waffle Houses that are about a block and a half apart, so when one's full or talentless (not Snitsky talentless...you get the point) we head to the other one. Usually we end up at both throughout the night anyway (especially "Jackpot" night in '04 when we met Jericho, Christian, Lance Storm, Booker T, RVD, and Rey Mysterio in the same night).

So we're at Waffle House #1, and as soon as we show up, we noticed Rico (remember him? The gay valet for Billy & Chuck/3MW) leaving. As he was leaving, some drunk yo-boy runs up to him just to get in his face and call him a ***. Rico responded by knocking the guy out in the middle of the Waffle House parking lot. Rico leaves, we laugh hysterically.

About 5 minutes later, a car with Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit pulls up, and immediately the same stupid drunk yo boy comes over and starts jumping on the hood of the car. Eddie and Chris stop, with Chris yelling at the guy to get off the car. The yo boy starts talking mad shit, calling Eddie a spic and stuff like that, which prompts Latino Heat to exit the car, get right in this yo boy's face, and starts yelling "JOO WANNA PIECE OF ME, ESSE?!" Benoit comes over and gets Eddie back into the car as the yo boy runs God knows where (didn't see him for the rest of the night). Eddie and Chris take off...we naturally follow.

They ended up at the other Waffle House, where we politely let them order and eat their food, then struck up conversation and picture/autograph opportunities. Both guys, despite being tired from the show and irritated by that stupid yo boy, were still very gracious and humble and had no problems taking pictures and signing autographs. We considered the evening a success.

So there ya go...an exclusive story right there for ya. Hell, if this thread keeps going I'll have to break out my Jericho stories (met him twice and he's my hero).

well sometime in wcw arn anderson got in to a fight with psycho sid in the hotel room and sid stabbed him 13 times and i think arn stabbed him a couple of times true story

bret hart and hbk had a cat fight backstage about sunny at the time both bret hart and hbk where fucking her i think hbk was fucking her first then bret had a affair with her and bret thought shawn told everyone but no ones if he did'nt or not true story

Lol that sunny what a **** there should be a thread on biggest ****s in wrestling. Vince used to give Sunny and Hbk access to his office at shows so they could fuck she has admitted it before in an interview

I was at a house show in Jackson, MS a few years back, and Big Show and Ric Flair went to the concession stands for some odd reason, and Show really wanted a hot dog, but he forgot his wallet. Flair insisted that he would pay for it but Show wasn't going to let him and they got into a lil tiff over it. Just thought it was funny.

This happened about 3 weeks ago. There was a WWE show in town and every one was excited for it. It was on a friday and that is usually my day to go to the gym for my legs workout. As I was pulling into the parking lot I saw someoen that looked familiar I did a double take and it was Finlay!! So I head into the gym, check in and start stretching for my workout. As I go to the counter to buy some water CM Punk, Kofi Kingston, Jack Swagger, Mike Knox, JTG, Beth Pheonix (who I barely recognized), Finlay, and Cody Rhodes all walk in at the same time. But the coolest thing about that was that Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat came in as well and man, he STILL has some arms on him.

Mike Knox lost a wrestling boot behind one of the lockers, my friend Scott had the locker below him and before he put his stuff away he jokingly said, "Hey Mike can ya get out of my way man?" and Mike obliged.

So we start our workout and as a young wrestler myself I was of course trying not to mark out. Now I'm a pretty strong guy and my workouts are pretty heavy. So on my third set of Leg Press I load up 800 pounds on the press. Scott later told me after the workout that when I had that 800 on the press Kofi was watching me.

Before the workout I of course introduced myself and offered any help around town that I could. Over the course of the workout we talked with JTG and a few others about wrestling and he seemed pretty interested in the fact that we were getting in the business and have ties to the NWA territory down here in Texas. Every one of the guys we talked to wished us luck and said that they hoped to see us in the locker room with them one day. The two coolest people to talk to were Mike Knox and Beth Pheonix. Knox was EXTREMELY cool, he told us stories from the road and expressed a frustration with the banned moves list (which he said was growing every show he showed up too, the most recent added move was actually chops.)

We took pics with all of them and talked for a bit, CM Punk offered us some workout advice and I must say that he is INTENSE in the gym. He came over to me as I was doing my squats and asked what was upstairs at our Golds Gym. I told him that the cardio and boxing rooms were upstairs to which he promptly replied "F**k Boxing". We laughed and he went off, JTG and Kofi were all jokes as we took pics, they went back and forth with each other as to "who the picture was actually centered around". He asked where we were sitting at the show and we told him. He said he would look for us and after his decisive win over Regal he found us and pointed at us....it was sick.

The coolest part was talking to Steamboat. We congratulated him on the HoF and he said he was honored, he talked with us for a bit and had a few questions about our training. He seemed impressed and told us to never give up on it because it was going to be a long, hard road.

We were having the best day ever and couldn't think it could get any better, then freaking KANE walked in and man....he's HUGE. We didn't get a chance to talk to him but it was AWESOME that he was in there.

It only motivated us for our training session the next day and hyped us up even more for our first show in May.

I like Buff Bagwell stories and here is another one. Well when WCW began working with the WWE, Bagwell had an awful match Booker T. Well backstage Bagwell was blaming Booker T for the bad match, while everyone was blaming Bagwell. Plus Bagwell was acting like a big shot backstage as Vince saw Bagwell as the crown jewel of his WCW purchase, well long story short, a group of WWE guys beat up Bagwell and he was released in a matter of weeks and never came back the WWE.

DDP got mad at stuff stiener was sayin so DDP manned up and confronted him and right away stiener attacked himm and started to try and ripp Page's eye out some superstars seen this and pulled scott off of page.. thiers the story "Wavy Crocket"

Lol that sunny what a **** there should be a thread on biggest ****s in wrestling. Vince used to give Sunny and Hbk access to his office at shows so they could fuck she has admitted it before in an interview

where did you hear that from man? is it on youtube?
you got the link ?

where did you hear that from man? is it on youtube?
you got the link ?
It is on youtube I dont know the exact link but if you type in "Sunny talks about relationship w/ Michaels" you should
be able to find it. She also hints that were others it's from an RF shoot

The full interviews for most of these backstage rib stories can be found on YouTube and Dailymotion.

WARNING - strangely enough, wrestlers enjoy using turds to rib eachother.

Owen and Bulldog once led several pigs into Vince's office and closed the door.

Sean Waltmann (X-PAC) placed his own feces into Mark Henry's sub sandwitch. Gunn, BG and Sean then watched Henry take two large bites out of it.

Several wrestlers contributed to a turd shake n bake. Inside Sunny's bag.

Waltmann and Road Dogg used the two toilet stalls in Arnold Schwartzenegger's dressing room (when he made a Raw appearance) and didn't flush them.

And finally, our hero, Brian Pillman did a 4 foot long, uninterrupted turd in an arena stall before a PPV. He got a ref to stand outside the stall and show the other wrestlers when they came in. Pillman even found JR and showed him his masterpiece.

read a few on haku aparantly he had an altercation with Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake after Beefcake complained to WWF management that haku slapped him too hard during a match. After WWF management informed haku, he immediately went to the locker room and grabbed Beefcake out of the shower, and began choking him, lifting him two feet off the floor. Other wrestlers were hesitant to break it up, so finally Hulk Hogan (who haku respected) was called in and was able to calm Tonga down.

He also had a backstage fight with Jimmy Jack Funk Which ended in him gouging one of his eyeballs out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back