AS10 - Baker, Excellency, Hunter, Baller, Killjoy, John Smith - Mayhem Title Six Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
AS106.jpg

Due to the outside interference in last week's Mayhem Title Match, Vance Bateman has allowed Excellency to have his rematch against Baker. Only he's made it a six pack challenge with Hunter Kravinoff, The Killjoy and John Smith. Mr. Baller was added a reward of his valiant effort against Ty Burna. Will Baker outlast the challenge to reach Kingdom Come with the belt around his waist? Or will a new champion emerge?

Deadline is Tuesday 19th January, 23:59 EST

*The setting is backstage where James Baker is walking down the hallway with his Mayhem Championship Belt wrapped around his waist while he's talking to his agent Malik Jones.*

Malik Jones- So James, what type of match do you think Bateman has put you in?

James- I don't know dog. All I really know is that my title defense this week resembles the Mayhem Scramble. Bateman also told me to come see him in his office when i'm ready to find out who my opponent is.

Malik Jones- Well speaking of his office, we're right in front of his office right now as we speak.

James- *sighs* let's get this crap over with already.

*James then knocks on the office door.*

Vance Bateman- Yeah who is it?

James- Umm it's me James Baker. I'm the WZCW Mayhem Champion.

Vance Bateman- Well the door's open.

*James then opens the door as he and Malik then walk into the office.*

Vance Bateman- Mr. Baker, Mr. Jones. Have a seat will you.

*James and Malik then take a seat as James unbuckles the Mayhem Championship and now has it slinged over his shoulder.*

Vance Bateman- So what brings you two by here?

James- You told me to come down here when i'm ready to find out who my next Mayhem Championship defense is against.

Vance Bateman- That's right. Now remember when I told you that your next title defense was going to preview the Mayhem Scramble match?

James- Yeah I remember.

Vance Bateman- Well you will be in a Mayhem Six Pact Challenge as you'll defend the Mayhem Championship against Excellency, Hunter Kravinoff, Mr. Baller, The Killjoy and John Smith. What do you think about that Mr. Baker?

James- I'm totally fine with it.

Vance Bateman- Okay, well you better not get too cocky there boy, because any of those opponents could beat you and you don't really have to be the one pinned to lose the belt.

James- Don't worry there Lance Vance, I know the rules of the match up.

Vance Bateman- Well i'm glad to hear that. Since this little meeting is over with, you two can show yourselves out of the door.

*James and Malik then get up and walk towards the door.*

Vance Bateman- And by the way Mr. Baker, it's Mr. Bateman to you, not Lance Vance. Got it?

James- I hear you loud and clear there Lance Vance.

*James and Malik then walk out of the door and close it behind them.*

Malik Jones- Seriously Lance Vance, damn that can get some major heat on you.

James- Relax dog. I was just jokin' with him, I'm gonna guess that he hates jokes, but it's not like I care though.

*James and Malik then walk around the corner and then notices Becky Serra standing there by herself.*

James- Hey Becky, what's up?

Becky Serra- Well today is a very slow day. I mean nobody has requested an interview with me.

James- That's extremly odd. Usually you're the most requested interviewer there is. It's extremely hard to find you now days.

Becky Serra- Well thank you James. It makes me feel better when at least some people acknowledge my interviewing skills instead of viewing me as a sex object.

James- Hey I don't view you like that anymore. You know if you want, you can interview me on this rather slow day at the office.

Becky Serra- Alright sounds good with me. When should we start?

James- Now's totally cool with me.

*Becky then gets into her interview mode while James stands there looking at his belt.*

Becky Serra- Well first off James, congratulations on another successful Mayhem Championship defense in a very brutal match up. I know you must have to be hurting after a match like that.

James- Yeah no doubt. I'm very sore right now as we speak, but i'm still standin' though with my Mayhem Championship in my possession.

Becky Serra- Speaking of the Mayhem Championship, what did you think of Vance Bateman's announcement of the Mayhem Scramble?

James- Well I mean it's a great concept. I always look forward to new challengers to step up and face me and I know that at Ascension 10 will be no different as five other guys get to scratch and claw at me to take away my Mayhem Championship.

Becky Serra- So how do you feel about your upcoming title defense?

James- Well i'm not the first to admit this and I know that i'm not the last to admit this, but havin' five different challengers is not an easy task.

Becky Serra- What do you think of your five opponents?

James- Well in their own unique way, all five of them have been impressive and yes that even includes the new comers in this company. I've pinned one of them twice, I pinned the other one a few weeks ago and i'll be facin' the other three opponents for the first time.

Becky Serra- So any words towards your opponents?

James- Well as it is known, I have five opponents in Excellency, Hunter Kravinoff, Mr. Baller, The Killjoy and John Smith. Becky, who should I address first?

Becky Serra- Umm how about John Smith.

James- Excellent choice Becky. Now John Smith here is a big dude and well he won his match over The Killjoy at Meltdown 34, but then again he also got his ass handed to him by the World Champion Everest in his debut match. Now i'm not gonna lie here, you look impressive and well you're one of the reasons as to why i'm very sore right now.

But gettin' to the point, now just what in the blue hell will make John Smith walk out of Ascension 10 with my Mayhem Championship huh? Is it because of how roided up he is, is it because of how 'intimidatin' he is or maybe it's because he is a woman beater. Abusin' women is just horrible. Actually scratch that, it's more like a sin, but don't you worry there Johnny Boy because unlike the wrestlers you've killed and the women that you've laid your hands on.

I however am not afraid to knock your teeth down your throat and for all of the women who get abused in life, well I promise all of you that I will brutalize John Smith until he knows to not beat up women and John, there's nothin' that you can do to stop me from layin' a huge beatdown upon you.

*James then takes a seat down on a chair that's nearby while Becky and the microphone then move closer towards James.*

Becky Serra- Now that you've explained your thoughts on John Smith. Just what are your thoughts on The Killjoy?

James- You know I really don't know what to think of this guy. I mean I think this guy is rather insane to be honest and well that's an impressive trait to have in the Mayhem Championship division, but now what makes you qualified to take my belt away from me?

Is it because you wear a mask to make yourself look 'scary' or maybe it's because you like to cheat to win. Well to be honest with you, it doesn't really make a difference whether your 'scary', out of shape, lactose intolerance, socially idiotic, jobber status or whatever. The thing here is that while you might think that you have a really high chance to take the title away from me, I on the other hand disagree with that notion because there's no way in hell that i'm gonna let the Mayhem Championship slip away from my hands.

Pretty much what i'm sayin' here is that you will not become the Mayhem Champion as long as I have a say in that matter.

*James then takes a drink of water and then just sits there relaxing a bit more.*

Becky Serra- Since you've already discussed about John Smith and The Killjoy. What are your thoughts on Hunter Kravinoff?

James- Well from what I know based off of the information that i've gotten, it seems that Hunter is some sort of hunter. Now as to what Hunter likes to hunt. Well he could be huntin' for cocks, wabbits, ducks that say "Afflack", Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer and the whole nine yards. I really don't care what you hunt for there Hunter

Now i've heard that you've been killin' things durin' your entire existance on this planet. Well while you claim to be a killer, guess what? You're gonna have to go through a certified gangsta to even claim the Mayhem Championship. You see i've killed and destroyed plenty of things in my lifetime and in a way, I still kill and destroy plenty of things, but you see the difference between us is that I know how to get what I want by usin' these tactics, while you... Well your succession rate leaves a lot to be desired.

To sum all of this up. While you may claim to be a killer, you damn sure will not take MY Mayhem Championship away from me and we both know that that is a fact.

*James then lays the Mayhem Championship Belt around his Long Platinum Cross Pendant Necklace.*

Becky Serra- Now what are your thoughts on Excellency wanting another shot at your championship?

James- Excellency is a familiar opponent to me. Now i've pinned Excellency twice now. Yes you heard it everybody, I pinned Excellency twice.

Now while I sort of understand the reasonin' behind you wantin' another shot at my championship, another part of me is a bit baffled and confused as to why you want to face me again despite it bein' really well known that i've pinned you on two separate occassions.

Maybe you think that there's a possible chance that you'll win the match or maybe you want me to get rid of you for good and just beat your ass yet again, but either way, you'll just fall short of becomin' the Mayhem Championship and why will you fall short exactly? Well for one you'll have five other opponents to go through and two, well you'll have to go through me to even gain a chance at takin' the Mayhem Championship and if the past has proven anything so far, well takin' my Mayhem Championship is easier said than done.

Pretty much the deal here is that you will not and I repeat YOU WILL NOT win the WZCW Mayhem Championship as long as I have the ability to determine that.

*James then takes another drink of water, gets up from out of his seat, wraps the belt from out of his necklace and then places the title on his right shoulder.*

Becky Serra- Now what are your thoughts on your rival Mr. Baller?

James- Well as you all know by now, Mr. Baller and myself are familiar foes indeed as I defeated him a while back to retain my belt, we also come from similar backgrounds as we have similar upbringings and we also have similar thug attitudes.

However both our career paths have been different as i've been a champion everywhere i've gone while Mr. Baller just loses to everybody that comes in contact with him, but I will admit this though. Baller has become more impressive as of late and well it's only a matter of time until he picks up a noteworthy victory, but that victory will not come at my expense.

You see Baller. I'll admit that you have the talent to get it done in the ring and hey you could go far in this business, but let's be honest here. There's absolutely no way that you'll defeat me for my Mayhem Championship and I bet you wanna know why you can't beat me for the title? Well while you may be talented and all that, but you see what you need to know is that I am the better wrestler here and well the better wrestler holds the golden prize that's at the end of the tunnel and that's the WZCW Mayhem Championship that I am currently in possession of.

You see, it doesn't matter whether I gotta go through you Baller, the roided up Englishman Johnny Boy Smith, Killjoy, Kravinoff or even Excellency, the fact is that once the dust is settled and once our match up has come to a close, well everybody will witness "Da Xtreme Gangsta" James Baker still the WZCW Mayhem Champion and guess what guys?

There's not a damn thing that any of my opponents can do to stop from retainin' the WZCW Mayhem Championship and you can bank on that statement, believe that.

*James then raises his WZCW Mayhem Championship high up in the air before he and Malik Jones leave the area.*

Becky Serra- Well there you have it. We just gotten James Baker's thoughts on the Six Pack Challenge for his WZCW Mayhem Championship and if history has proven anything in the past, well it's that James is a dangerous force and if I were in any of his opponent's shoes, well i'd watch out for him indeed.

And well that's all the time I have for this interview. I am Becky Serra and I bid you a farewell. See ya later everybody.

*The camera then fades to a black screen as Becky Serra walks away.*

The camera fades in to seeing Vance Bateman in his office on his cell phone.

Vance: No, no that can’t be right.

You can hear a knock on the door

Vance: I’m going to have to call you back.

Vance closes his phone.

Vance: Come in.

In comes Mr. Baller who has a towel on his face as it is just after his tough loss to Ty Burna.

Baller: You wanted to see me Vance.

Vance: Now I’m pretty sure you are going to want to call me Mr. Bateman because I got something good for you.

Baller: Alright, what is it?

Vance: Well this week Myles put you in a tag team match with Doug Crashin against Heavy Artillery.

Baller: Is he serious? I am not teaming with the likes of Doug Crashin? He makes Excellency look good.

Vance: Well, that’s what I am here to propose. See due to Zander’s injury he is officially out of league competition. And originally on Ascension I have a 6 pack challenge for the Mayhem Championship.

Baller: And where do I fit in to all of this?

Vance: Well if you let me finish for once in my life, I would tell you.

Baller silences

Vance: See one of the men in that 6 pack challenge is Austin Reynolds. Well I have decided to move Austin into the Elite X League in place of Zander, and instead put you in the Mayhem Title Match. I was actually impressed with your performance against Ty, and I feel like you are the best fit for this match, as I know you wanted another piece at James Baker.

Baller: Damn right, I’m the best fit, I should’ve been in that match to begin with. But who is my other opponents?

Vance: It’s you vs James Baker vs Excellency vs Hunter Kravinoff vs The Killjoy vs John Smith.

Baller: How was I not in this match over them to begin with? This makes no ass sense, but all I know is that James title is going to be mine.

Baller walks out of the office only to see Leon Kensworth, having his hear pressed against the wall.

Baller: Were you listening to that the whole time.

Kensworth: I got to get a good story, I mean Bateman is always trying to one up Myles and it leads to great interviews.

Baller: Well I guess you are going to get a great interview then

Kensworth: Well since you are now in the 6 pack challenge, what is your strategy as you never as been in a match with more then 2 people in at the same time?

Baller: How could I have a strategy already if I just got told about the match. I got to go to the film and scout each opponent, but I don’t know why this is a 6 pack challenge to begin with?

Kensworth: And why is that?

Baller: Look who is in the match? We got people like Excellency, who keeps getting title shots and can’t even win a match yet gets title shot again and again. Hunter Kravinoff that man has been in 1 official match since his contract and beat Doug Crashin for crying out loud. Next is the Killjoy, what kind of name is that. The only joy that is going to get killed is his own when I beat his ass. John Smith doesn’t want his name to be known probably because he knows he sucks and doesn’t want people to know his real identity. He is probably the most uncreative name there is, and it is just like his wrestling abilities. Then last but not least we got the Mayhem Champ James Baker, he got the best of me once, but that will not happen again. He thinks I am nothing, he is going to be focused on the other scrubs, instead of me and that will be his downfall.

Kensworth: How can you be so confident when you don’t even have to be pinned to lose the match?

Baller: You think I don’t know that. I plan to be in that ring at all times so I can break up any cover that somebody might try to get on any of them. We have a lot of guys who can get pinned easy like Excellency and The Killjoy, and I need to be there to break it up. I have to get as many guys out of the ring as possible and then hit the Buzzerbeater on any of them it don’t matter to me.

Mr. Baller looks up in the sky.

Originally Posted By Truman Harrys
Here is your winner and the NEWWWWWWWWWW Mayhem Champion, Mr. BALLERRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Kensworth: Uhh the interview..

Baller: I think your time is up.

Mr. Baller starts to walk away

Baller: Oh and next time I want a better interviewer

Leon puts his head down as Baller walks away.

The camera fades in to John Smith, looking through a locker again. He keeps throwing various objects out of it. A guy taps him on the shoulder, trying to get to the locker next to him. Smith straightens up and turns around.

Smith- Piss off, I'm busy.

The guy walks away hurriedly. Smith goes back to the locker, saying 'Where is it?' and grunting a lot. Another hand taps him on the shoulder. He straightens up again.

Smith- I already told you...I'm b-

He spins around to see Johnny Klamor standing there with a microphone, smiling with eyebrows raised. Smith looks taken aback

Oh...What do you want?

Smith turns back to the locker

Klamor- I'm here to interview you...

Smith looks around

Smith- What about Becky?

Klamor- Management wanted to replace Becky, in case things escalated between you two.

Smith- Right...is this permanent?

Klamor- It's unclear at the moment.

Klamor pauses

Klamor- ...I didn't think you even liked Becky.

Smith- Oh, god no.

Klamor starts laughing.

Klamor- Aww. Have you got a little crush on B-

Smith grabs Klamor's color.

Smith- Stop screwing around and do what you were told to do.

Smith releases Klamor. There is a pause.

Smith- ...Well? Ask a question!

Klamor- Oh, right. Now, there are various rumours circulating-

Smith puts his hand up.

Smith- Let me stop you there. This is the last time I'm gonna say it before I snap. I'm not discussing my personal life with anyone. Got it?

Klamor looks annoyed for a second before smiling

Klamor- Sure. Let's continue. Now you have been put into the Mayhem championship with 5 other guys. Do you have any specific strategies?

Smith looks straight ahead and nods.

Smith- Yeah, I do.

There is another short pause.

Klamor- Would you mind sharing them with us?

He looks at Klamor, then at the camera and acts as if he's come out of a daze.

Smith- Oh, ERM, to win?...Yeah, that sounds like a good strategy.

Klamor takes a breath, unsure of what to say next. Smith sighs.

Smith- You know what, let me take over. My opponents...Killjoy, beaten him already. He doesn't count. That leaves me with 4. I have no idea who they are and to be honest I don't care. All I know is that Baker is the champion. All anyone needs to know is that I will win the title. Hell, I'm trying to take it early but SOMEONE...

He looks at Klamor

Smith- ...is distracting me.

He turns back to the locker and keeps throwing stuff out.

Klamor- Wait, is that Baker's locker?

Smith- I just told you!

Klamor- You do realise that he has the belt with him at the moment.

Smith stops for a second before slamming the locker door. He turns to face the camera, as it zooms in on him

Smith- So far both Baker and Baller have mentioned me 'beating up women' and 'killing wrestlers'. You want to focus on my past? How about clearing your head and focusing on this match. You'd be surprised at what I can do.

The camera starts to zoom back out. Smith turns back to Klamor and the interview.

Smith- I am the future of this buisness. I have been put in this match because I deserve it! Baker, watch out because I am taking that title from you. No-one can do anything about it. You get in my way and I will knock you down.

He storms off, pushing Klamor out of the way and turning a table over. Some one walks in as Smith passes him. Smith grabs him and rams him head-first into the wall. Smith walks out shouting 'Where's Baker?'

Static is seen on screen. After a while the feed returns and we get a glimpse of The KillJoy holding a camera too close to his face.

KillJoy: Is this thing working? I can't tell from here.

KillJoy is shown in a baseball park holding a bat and a large bag in hand while wearing a baseball cap and gloves. He places the camera on a stand and backs away.

KillJoy: Well... If your eyeballs are working you can see I'm in a ball park. You may be asking yourself... "Hey! Whats that wrestler doing in a baseball park?". Well you nosey idiots, if you must know, I'm getting ready for my match at Ascension. I have to face 5 opponents. Hence why I brought this.

KillJoy pull something out of the bag. He hangs 5 pieces of cardboard on 5 stands on the field.

KillJoy: Those are gremlins. They can't be fed after midnight else they turn into toilet paper. Ha ha. Just kidding. They're cardboard cutouts of my opponents for Ascension. Al though they do look like gremlins. You see, to get ready for my match I told myself, "Hey Joy. You should do whatever it takes to win. Its a title match. Cheat stupid." After thinking about it for a while I realized there are no rules. That was stupid. Its a hardcore division. At least thats what I understand. Well. Seeing how thats the case, I decided to take a more... "mental" approach to my preparation. So I decided to strenghten my swings while doing it. Wether its a chair, a trash can or a bat, it doesn't matter. A swing's a swing no matter what.

KillJoy grabs a ball from the bag. He then heads to the John Smith cardboard.

KillJoy: John Smith. You beat me the other day. I'll admit that it was my fault. I tried to play nice rather than go all out. My bad. I shouldn't hold back in the ring. Otherwise people will just come back and harass me. Or in your case, try to pull my intestines. What happened? I thought you killed people? What do I have to do to make you do that to me? Beat you? Well I would, but then you'd be to freaked out to try. HA!

The KillJoy then tosses the ball into the air and bats it. He hits the crotch area of the cut out. He then moves on to the next one with another ball in hand.

KillJoy: "What irony! A ball and Mr. Baller." Funny. I heard what you said about me and my ring name. (Dumbass). I then processed to think about you. So I gotta ask. What kind of a name is Mr. Baller? What? Do you like balls? Do you like to collect balls? Do you like to play with balls? Do you like to touch a few balls? You know. In an aficionado sort of way. You know what... I'll just go ahead and deliver the cliché. Mr. Baller, meet ball. BALLERAMA!

KillJoy tosses a ball into the air and hits it. Hitting the cutout in shin area. He grabs another ball and heads for the next cut out.

KillJoy: Ah, Excellency. A phenomenal specimen. See, for a man of excellence like yourself, you didn't seem to "excellent" in the ring against the champ those few times. A word of advise. Keep your fetishes for home. If you like getting paddled, try to make sure the person doing it is aware that you enjoy it. This is WZCW. Not Madam Capone's Filipino Palace. This is work that is just a massage salon. Get your head straight, Freaky Deke.

KillJoy tosses the ball and his the cut out knocking off the left leg. He moves to the next one.

KillJoy: Kraven the Hunter? You again? Go back to Stan Lee's mind where you belong. I've got no quarrel with you. EXCELSIOR!

He tosses the ball and hits it but misses the cut out. He shrugs at the camera and moves on.

KillJoy: WZCW Mayhem Champion, James Baker. A man worth respecting. You sir, are a true champion. But I heard you say I don't deserve a shot or be in your division? Is me bashing your skull not good enough? Did I even bash your skull? I can't remember. But never mind that champ, you want me to prove myself. I say "Hell Yeah". But you question the use of my mask? I say "Hell No". You see, I don't hide behind the mask. You do. Behind this mask lies something you common people would normally be afraid of. I was told to wear a mask by your leaders. Not by my own choosing. But I'll tell you what. You seem curious so I'll do this for you. After all I do respect you. I win, I walk out Mayhem champ. You win... well... We'll go backstage and I will show you my face, unmasked. Its not like a Title vs Mask sorta deal. I'm keeping my mask on afterwards. But just to show you I mean business.

KillJoy tosses the ball and hits the James Baker cut out completely piercing through the title belt on it.

KillJoy: I think I'm done here. I covered all the bases. I ran through all the innings. And I called the pitch. All I need is approval. I doubt the officials will mind. Keep in mind, curiosity killed the cat...(...and 2 of my chicks). So beware. If you accept my offer... you'll be raising the stakes. Giving me more motives to win at all costs. And by "all costs" I mean ALL COSTS. At Ascension, win or lose... REVOLUTION WILL BE TELEVISED!!

KillJoy tosses the bat and hits the camera as the feed is lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back