Boyfriend broke up with me because of wrestling, how do you deal with stupid heartbreak

I.Is.Sawa93

Mad Hatter
Totally like, bummed out. My boyfriend left me cause I was to into wrestling, wish he had the same enthusiasm as me for this amazing sport. How do you guys deal with stupid heartbreak? Unfortunately rewatching the wcw and WWF Rivalry isnt helping like it usually would

Like, is it totally wrong to just want someone who will drink and watch old school wrestling?! Totally wish I had friends to come over and watch matches with me.

Don't let it get to you and just move on. Maybe go to a local wrestling show and talk to new guys there

I would just give it some time and focus on other stuff as much as you can, and then somewhere down the line I'm sure you'll find someone who's ten times better than he was that actually enjoys the same things as you.

My wife hates wrestling, so I enjoy it on my time. In relationships, sometimes it's better to learn compromise with someone who's like a ying to your yang.

Find a guy who you can enjoy time with, and it's okay if that guy also likes wrestling. If he's "the one", and he hates wrestling, find common ground somewhere else.

Don't let wrestling control your life sister!

Omg totally forgot I actually posted this embarrassing thing. PSA boys, never mix tequila with the devils lettuce these replies are actually making my day. And last I checked I'm pretty sure I'm a girl.

View attachment 333

Surely you can understand the skepticism, right?

Low post count? Check!
Random "just broke up with my bf" thread? Check!
Followed by "OMG I was drunk/high when I posted that!"? Check!

I've been visiting forums (not just wrestling) for a long time now and (intentional or not) this sequence of events is very... formulaic. I won't go so far as to claim "dude" without solid evidence, but there definitely seems to be some fishing going on in this thread.

I thought it may be zappy at first haha. I'm willing to give benifit of the doubt, I'm a happily married man, not looking to meet anyone anyway so doesn't affect me.

If you wanna talk wrestling with me, hit me up. We can discuss philosophy as well. I assure you, I will respect you and give you a fair chance to prove your intellectual worth.

Totally like, bummed out. My boyfriend left me cause I was to into wrestling, wish he had the same enthusiasm as me for this amazing sport. How do you guys deal with stupid heartbreak? Unfortunately rewatching the wcw and WWF Rivalry isnt helping like it usually would

You should talk to your boyfriend, and tell him of your feelings.

Then you and he can come to a mutual agreement.

And it will be done in love.

J/K, this thread is bogus

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back