BREAKING: WCWF is no longer on WrestleZone Forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

That N Word

Actively evolving
In 2015, there was a project I begun to give members an alternate to World Wrestling Entertainment. This promoting would be named the "World Championship Wrestling Federation." WCWF's flagship TV show being "Rampage" and flagship PPV being "WCWF Rock Bottom." Over time we started with mainly legends (Cena, Taker, Hart, Hart, Angle, Flair, Benoit, Jericho, Triple H, Lesnar, Vader) as our top guys, with a blend of up and comers (Wyatt, Roode, Rollins, Cesaro, Reigns, and Harper.) During the beginning, the face of our promotion became CM Punk, later Roman Reigns, and now arguably AJ Styles.

Over time we've added more legends to the mix (Rock, HBK, Foley, Eddie Guerrero, Randy Orton, Styles, Joe, Austin, Mysterio, Hardy, Hardy, Kane.) We also added more up and coming names as well (Bryan, Storm, Lethal, Strowman, Devitt, 5000, Briq Romine, Ambrose.)

Fast forward now present day, our top names are AJ Styles, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Bray Wyatt, Finn Bálor, Samoa Joe, Jason Jordan, 5000, Briq Romine, Braun Strowman, Jay Lethal, Chris Hero, Dean Ambrose, Kevin Steen, Sami Zayn, Shinsuke Nakamura, Chris Jericho, Adrian Neville Kenny Omega, etc. We have part-time legends like John Cena, Randy Orton, The Rock, Kurt Angle, CM Punk, and Triple H.

THE POINT: It would appear that I'm behind in my results but im actually caught up and actually working on next Mondays show now. The WCWF will be leaving WrestleZone Forums because it's takes too much time to edit, especially on a mobile device. I'm a radio personality, actor, comedian, and music producer. I don't have that much time to dedicate to editing on the site.

With that in mind, WCWF fans, you can get caught up here:
[REDACTED]
And you can follow new episodes on this page, every Monday Night at 7PM, and repost at 11:30 here:
[REDACTED]

Thanks for tuning in the last few years! Definitely follow the show, it's FARRR better right now than it was at the last result you see posted on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back