BT Showcase: TNA & WWE Supershow!

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
(NOTE: I know I started this, but we've changed it around.)

For one night only, the WWE & TNA: Impact Wrestling have decided to join forces and put their creative minds and wrestlers together to form a FOUR HOUR SUPERSHOW!!

Coming in only a few weeks, this show will feature match ups that are almost impossible to see ever again and some that you may have seen before, but want to see once more! The creative team is forming backstage gradually and are putting together the greatest matches you want to see on TV!

(NOTE 2: This is where the nitty gritty comes in. The "creative" team is what will be making this a "Showcase" in the BT section. With approximately 10 matches being on the card, everyone's can have a chance to get involved with this. So far, myself, CultOfPersonality & ThatWeirdGuy are lined up to present you the matches you want to see. We're hoping for another two or three people, who will all be writing up matches to give to you, in what could hopefully be one of the most exciting BT presentations in a long while.)

Each creative member has been in talks with TEN different Superstars, from both the WWE and TNA. They'll be coming "online" and revealing to you, their signings for this one-time Supershow!

(NOTE 3: We'll eventually be revealing who will be taking part superstar wise and using a match randomiser, we'll be making our matches. This makes for more fun, a LOT more surprises and over all, a great show. Hope you enjoy it!)

Hello my name is Dylan Kelly and I am part of the creative team for this TNA/WWE supershow. I have been in negotiations with 10 superstars to join and here they are:

CM Punk
James Storm
John Cena
Samoa Joe
Daniel Bryan
Rob Van Dam
Wade Barrett
Jeff Hardy
Cody Rhodes
Kurt Angle

I feel these superstars are of the highest calibre and are up for this task, they themselves are also excited here is what some of them had to say:

@CMPunk Looking forward to showing TNA who is boss! #BestInTheWorld

@JohnCena Cenation in the house! We gonna show those guys how we role.

@RealKurtAngle Someone from the other side is having there ankle broken! #It's True

Hi my name is Shotaro and I've signed the following superstars:

Chris Jericho
Sheamus
Dolph Ziggler
Kofi Kingston & Evan Bourne (Air Boom)
The Miz
Big Show
Kane
Christian
"The Funkasaurus" Brodus Clay

Hey, I'm ThatWeirdGuy and I'm part of the creative team. The 10 Superstars I have picked are:

Jack Swagger
Randy Orton
AJ Styles
Robert Roode
Mr Anderson
Rey Mysterio
Matt Morgan
Alberto Del Rio
Justin Gabriel
Triple H

These are 10 guys that I know can deliver!

Hey guys, my name's Alex Crossing, former WWE Manager turned Creative Team member and I'm here to reveal the Superstars I've signed onto the TNA & WWE Supershow!

Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Austin Aries
Bully Ray
Sin Cara
Ryback
Magnus
Tyson Kidd
R-Truth

AND...

THE UNDERTAKER!!

Here's what some of the guys themselves had to say about the project;

@TysonKidd - Wow! Shocked to be part of this, thanks to Mr Crossing!!

@Ryback22 - FEED! ME! MORE! Someone's finally been listening out there...

@IWMCMG - Wow! Big news here, gonna set the house alight!

Hey guys, Alex Crossing here! We've put our 40 Superstars through a Randomizing machine to determine our matches for the Supershow, which is arriving in a week & a half! Every match has its own unique touch and some even have special stipulations, so without further ado, here is the card for the evening (In no particular order)

Match 1 - Steel Cage Match
Ryback vs Austin Aries

Match 2 - 12 Man Battle Royal
Tyson Kidd vs Jack Swagger vs Kane vs Alex Shelley vs Chris Sabin vs Bobby Roode vs HHH vs Dolph Ziggler vs Rey Mysterio vs Evan Bourne vs Sin Cara vs Big Show

Match 3 - Last Man Standing
Chris Jericho vs Samoa Joe

Match 4 - Extreme Rules Match
Matt Morgan vs Wade Barrett vs Brodus Clay

Match 5
John Cena & Jeff Hardy vs Randy Orton & RVD

Match 6
Kurt Angle vs The Undertaker

Match 7 - TLC Match
Magnus vs Cody Rhodes

Match 8 - Submission Match
James Storm vs Alberto Del Rio vs The Miz

Match 9 - 6 Man Elimination Tag Match
Kofi Kingston, AJ Styles & Justin Gabriel vs Christian, Daniel Bryan & Bully Ray

Match 10

CM Punk vs Sheamus vs R-Truth vs Mr Anderson

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back