Classic Championsip Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Pre-Show Stalwart
Classic Championship Wrestling has finally come to Book This!

General Manager: Elijah Burke
Announcers: JBL and Jim Ross

Roster:

The Rock
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Sting
Kurt Angle
Triple H
Shawn Michaels
John Cena
Chris Jericho
Mr. Kennedy
Carlito
MVP
Harry Smith
CM Punk
Colt Cabana
AJ Styles
Samoa Joe
Shelton Benjamin
Christian
Edge
Randy Orton
Bobby Lashley
Kane
Undertaker
Rhino
Raven
RVD
Sabu
Rey Mysterio

Teams/Stables

America's Most Wanted
Team 3D
The Hardy Boyz
London and Kendrick
The Outsiders
Monster's Inc. (Khali, Big Show, Abyss)

Women

Beth Phoenix
Melina
Jillian Hall
Chyna
Trish Stratus
Lita
Jazz
Ivory

More Superstars will be announced during the coming week. The first show will probably be up soon. Love to hear from you guys on who else i should include in my roster.

!!BREAKING NEWS!!

A new tag team has been signed to Classic Championship Wrestling. That Team is, THE LATIN AMERICAN XCHANGE... LAX!!

General Manager Vince Mcmahon has confirmed there will be four titles in the CCW and they Will be:

World Championship

English Championship

Tag Team Championship

Womens Championship

Tournaments will be held on Classic! to decide the contenders for each championship. This will Conclude at CCW first PPV, CRASH!

The following matches have been announced for Classic!:

1st round of qualifying for the English Championship:

Mr. Kennedy Vs Harry Smith

John Cena Vs Chris Jericho

23 man Battle Royal wher the last six competitors go on to face off against each other in an Elimination Chamber at CRASH! For the World Championship.

Lita Vs Chyna

America's Most Wanted Vs LAX

And a Surprise announcement by Vince Mcmahon...

Classic! Week 1

JR: Hello everyone watching around the world and welcome to Classic! What a night we have for you here, what with a 23 man over the top rope battle royal where the last six competitors go on to face each other in an elimination chamber at CRASH! For the World Championship. Now lets Get the action underway.

Match 1 Mr. Kennedy Vs Harry Smith

Start:
The wrestlers start the match with a collar and elbow tie up, with Harry Smith getting the advantage and backing Mr. Kennedy into a corner. A clean Break by Harry Smith but a rake of the eyes by Mr. Kennedy swings the match in his favour in the early goings. Mr. Kennedy hit’s a Fisherman’s Suplex and goes for the pin. 1...2...Kick out!

Middle:
Another flurry of action takes place during which there are plenty of near falls and high powered moves. Mr. Kennedy dominates most of this period with submission moves and working on Harry Smith’s shoulder. However, Harry manages to hit a running powerslam! After a short pause, Harry goes for the cover. 1...2...Kick Out! Harry Smith looks bemused and goes to hit another running powerslam but Mr. Kennedy manages to wriggle out and hit a DDT for some separation.

End:
Both competitors are worn out and struggle to make it to their feet. When they do so Mr. Kennedy gets some momentum going and climbs the top rope to hit the KENTON BOMB on Harry Smith! Cover. 1...2...3!! And Mr.Kennedy advances to the Quarter-Finals of the English Championship tournament!

Winner: Mr.Kennedy via Pinfall at 12:24

:: Commercial Break ::

To Be Continued…

JBL: And What a match we saw there with both competitors giving it there all but obviously the best man won.

JR: I’d have to disagree with you there…

JBL: No one cares what you think JR, they all tune in to listen to the wrestling god speak!

JR: (Laughs) And on to our next match.

JBL: aah, Divas…

Match 2 Lita Vs Chyna

Start:
Lita start the match by using her quickness to avoid Chyna’s grasp but as the match goes on Chyna gains the advantage with a hair pull and a kick to the mid-section. Chyna is still dominating when lita manages a cross body. Cover. 1...2...Kick out!

Middle:
Lita starts again to use her quickness, connecting with some powerful clotheslines and dropkicks till she hits an insuguri and Chyna Rolls out of the ring, only to hang Lita up on the apron. Chyna runs back into to the ring and hit’s a Suplex with a bridge. 1...2..Kick out!

End:
Chyna continues to dominate the match until a surprise guest from Chyna’s past comes out to distract her… IVORY!! Lita manages to get a roll-up . 1...2...3!!! And Lita picks up the surprise win!

Post-match, Chyna and Ivory have an intense stare down, with Ivory signalling for another broken neck, like the one she delivered when a member of Right To Censor!

Winner: Lita via Pinfall at 6:43

If any of you are a little confused as to why I am posting the matches one at a time, well it's because I don't have much time after school to write up the matches and if I did a whole show it would take me months to get it up, which is why i will post a match every few night, to keep you interested.
Any reviews so far?

now are your womens matches going to be in 'WWE Style' or are they going to be actual women's matches?

for a quick an easy way to get information on different wrestlers movesets, wikipedia works.

I am going to try to make the womens matches better by giving them actual wrestlinmg moves instead of the crappy WWE Moves that are given to the divas.

:: We go backstage to Vince McMahon’s office. ::

VKM: Hello and welcome to the first ever edition of Classic! What a show we have here for you tonight and I do hope you enjoy it. However, I have an important announcement to make regarding the GM of this show. As I have better things to do with my time a new GM will be revealed tonight! Clues will be given throughout the show and just before the main event tonight, All will be revealed. And the first clue: This man has been the self proclaimed “Guiding Light” of wrestling for the past year. Guessed yet…

JBL: hmmm...

JR: And onto our second English Championship qualifier.

Match 3
John Cena Vs Chris Jericho

Start:
Both wrestlers start with an intense stare down, with Y2J gaining the early advantage with a series of headlocks and attempts at quick pins before Cena hits a shoulder block on Y2J, following up with a fisherman's suplex. Goes for the cover. 1...2...Kick out!

Middle:
Cena hits a flurry of his moves. A five knuckle shuffle, followed by an FU!! Cover. 1...2...Kick out!!! Cena looks in disbelief that Y2J managed to kick out of the FU! Cena goes for another FU but a few elbows to the back of the head cancel that out and Y2J manages to hit a dropkick on Cena for some separation.

End:
After a long and fantastic match up, with both competitors bleeding copious amounts of blood, Y2J locks in the walls of Jericho with Cena reversing into the STFU!!1 Jericho Taps!! Jericho Taps!!

Winner: John Cena Via Pinfall at 15:36.

:: Commercial break ::

JR: And now we go backstage to our interviewer, the lovely Maria.

Maria: With me at this time is The people's Champ, THE ROCK! So, how do think you will fare in tonights Battle royal?

Rock: Firstly Maria, will you please stop looking at the Rock's Family Jewels, please! (Crowd Laughs) Of course I will win the Battle Royal tonight, as I am the great one, the Brahma Bull, The people's Champ, The Rock. And guess what Maria, I am ready to lay The smacketh on each and every one of their Roody-poo Candy asses and win this Damn thing. (Walks off)..........(After about ten seconds comes back on set) CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN'!! (Crowd cheers vociferously)

JR: And onto our next match, and this is sure to be a slobberknocker!

Match 4 LAX Vs America's Most Wanted

This match starts with both teams in the ring at the same time when an all out brawl ensues between both teams with them fighting through the crowd and onto the stage where Homicide falls off courtesy of a Beer Bottle shot from Cowboy James Storm to the back of the head!!

NO CONTEST

After a few moments, Vince McMahon comes out.

VKM: As My last act as GM of CCW I would like to announce a No DQ match for next weeks Classic! between AMW and LAX for the World Tag Team Championship's!!!! And nopw, I would like to reveal the new GM of Classic! ELLLLLIJJJJAAAAAH BURKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

JR: OH MY GOD, Business just picked here on classic!

JBL: And welcome back to the premier edition of Classic! What a surprise we just had, with Vince McMahon revealing the new GM of Classic! Elijah Burke. But now time for our Main Event

Main Event: Battle Royal Featuring: Carlito, Shelton Benjamin, Colt Cabana, Kurt Angle, Rey Mysterio, AJ Styles, The Rock, HBK, HHH, Lashley, RVD, Rhino, Sabu, Samoa Joe, Christian Cage, Sting, Stone Cold, Undertaker, Kane, Edge, Randy Orton, CM Punk and MVP

ELIMINATION ORDER:

1. Carlito by Kane
2. MVP by Undertaker
3. Sabu by RVD
4. Rhino by The Rock
5. Colt Cabana by Shelton Benjamin
6. Shelton Benjamin by AJ Styles
7. Rey Mysterio by Kane
8. Kane by Stone Cold, The Rock, Edge, Randy Orton, Undertaker, Lashley and CM Punk! (It took all of them to force him over the top rope!)
9. Lashley by The Rock
10. RVD by Stone Cold
11. Randy Orton by Kurt Angle
12. Edge by Undertaker
13. Undertaker by Edge (Edge got back in the ring, assualted Undretaker and flung him over the top rope to set up a fued between them!)
14. Christian by The Rock
15. CM Punk by Samoa Joe

We are now down to Eight Competitors and they are:

Samoa Joe
Kurt Angle
The Rock
HHH
HBK
Sting
AJ Styles
Stone Cold Steve Austin

After a flurry of action with plenty near Eliminations a Fiasco starts with all the wrestlers hitting there finishing moves on each other!! Rock bottom by The rock on Samoa Joe, Spinal Tap on The Rock By AJ, Angle Slam on AJ by Kurt Angle, Pedigree on Kurt Angle by HHH, Stunner on HHH by Stone Cold, Scorpion Deatlock on Stone Cold by Sting and Sweet chin Music on Sting by HBK! HBK is left standing in the ring on his own before he picks up a fallen Samoa Joe and Flings him over the top rope for the Elimination!

Samoa Joe Eliminated

HBK is still standing when a groggy Rock Low blows him! Sting too revives and irish whips the Rock into the corner and clotheslines him. However a still dazed AJ Styles clothelines Sting over the top rope for the Elimination.

Sting Eliminated

JR: We are now left with the six men that will face of at CRASH! to decide the first World Champion!!!

As the show goes off air the six competitors: AJ Styles, Stone Cold, HHH, HBK, The Rock and Kurt Angle have a Stare Down with each other!!

Quick Recap:

Mr. Kennedy Beat Harry Smith to go on to the Final of The English Championship Tournamnent.

John Cena Beat Chris Jericho to Go on to the fial of the nglish Championship Tournament.

Lita beat Chyna

LAX And AMW went to a no contest

AJ, The Rock, Angle, Stone Cold, HHH and HBK were the last six competitors left in the battle royal and will go on to face each othe for the World Championship inside the Elimination Chamber at CRASH!

Reviews?

Confirmed Matches For CRASH! :

Elimination Chamber Match for the World Championship:

AJ Styles VS Stone Cold Steve Austin VS The Rock VS HHH VS HBK VS Kurt Angle

Edge VS Undertaker

More to be Revealed Soon...

I am going to try to make the womens matches better by giving them actual wrestlinmg moves instead of the crappy WWE Moves that are given to the divas.

If you want help you can ask me, or you can be free to check out my fed when I start releasing matches and take from that, you only have 7 women so it shouldn't be that hard

! BREAKING NEWS !

CCW has come to an agreement with John Morrison and he will Debut in the next few weeks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back