CLDL

FromTheSouth

You don't want it with me.
We have a Cigar Lounge Debate League subforum. The scheduling and and matches will be posted in there, along with a general discussion thread.

Yay, this thing is starting. It might help me that I'm reading an AP Economics book in my free time(not taking the course). It's very interesting so far.

Dexter and The Sign Guy, I have one spot open right now. I can't redo the entire schedule. I can fill one person into every week though.

Would you two like to debate for the open spot?

I can throw up a topic right now and give you until Wednesday at 11:59 PM CST Wednesday Night?

Would it be helpful or just get in the way if we site the sources of our statistics and research?

Okay, so this may be me totally being a noob and not reading what I should have read. Is this my schedule?

1. Gelgarin vs. Razor
  2. Razor vs. Play in Winner
  3. IC25 vs. Razor
  4. UT#1Fan vs. Razor
  5. X vs. Razor
  6. Milenko vs. Razor
  7. Razor vs. Gelgarin

Is Gelgarin and myself debating twice of design, or a mistake like it was with Milenko? Or is there some intricacy of the standings that I'm not getting with my study raddled brain?

I fucked up is the simple explanation.

I am fixing the schedule now.

We have three new people.

I am at 18 people, so I would love two more. I am giving everyone a bye week, changing the dates, and fixing the duplicates.

If I get two more people, I can fill them into the byes, so this is my last call to two new people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back