dave taylor injured already

Taker4545

Getting Noticed By Management
Dave Taylor injured
October 25, 2006
102506taylor120.jpg

During Tuesday night’s SmackDown taping in St. Louis, SmackDown newcomer Dave Taylor suffered a torn meniscus in his left knee. The injury, classified by WWE Dr. Ferdinand Rios as a severe bucket tear of the posterior lateral meniscus, was suffered during a Tag Team Match.

Taylor, who came to SmackDown in mid-October as an associate of William Regal, will have surgery on Friday to repair the injury. There is no word yet on how long he will be out of action.

that sux looked like wwe was jus bout to give him and regal a push too...i enjoyed there matches real old school technical wrestling something u dont see too often now n days

WOw I hope its not too bad i wonder what regal will do when he out i hope fued for the world title

And yet Regal's luck continues. Man, he just hasn't really caught a break since he waas the Alliance Commissioner and that was how long ago? Maybe they'll give him a US Title run out of sympathy?

Ok since SD! hasnt aired yet this should be in the spoiler section.. Which I just it moved it to..

As for Taylor.. It sucks that he got injured already.. But the guy is 40+ years old.. It seems like now Regal is going to go back and being a singles wrestler, and probably will end up jobbing... But as for the injury.. A torn meniscus is a serious injury.. 4 months tops he'll be back.

PauLwaLL said:
Ok since SD! hasnt aired yet this should be in the spoiler section.. Which I just it moved it to..

As for Taylor.. It sucks that he got injured already.. But the guy is 40+ years old.. It seems like now Regal is going to go back and being a singles wrestler, and probably will end up jobbing... But as for the injury.. A torn meniscus is a serious injury.. 4 months tops he'll be back.

sry bout that i was thinkin bout puttin it in here but i didnt think it had any spoilers in it so i figured id put it in the other forum

but yeah i think its about 6+ months to recover cus i know someone thats had it but then again wwe prolly has the best doctors and shit to fix it

This sucks because I liked his new tag team with William Regal. But it is also good because now we can get the 40 year olds off my TV and push the new talent some more if there is any new talent still in the WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back