"El Patron" Alberto Is The *NEW* AAA World Champion!

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
oSMz8b0.png

At the end of AAA's biggest show behind Triplemania, Alberto El Patron was able to secure his fifth pro wrestling World Championship. The AAA World Championship. Making the now former champion, Texano Jr., tap out to the Cross Armbreaker. Texano Jr's reign ends at 735 days thanks to the former multi-time WWE Champion.

El Patron looks to enter 2015 with deals with TNA, WWL appearances on Lucha Underground as well and more. The sky's the limit for Alberto it seems as he looks to make the next year his biggest.

Other results from the event include:
  • Dinastia defeating Mini Charly Manson to retain the Mini's Championship
  • Aerostar defeated Super Fly and unmasked him
  • Joe Lider and Pentagon Jr. defeated Myzteziz and Fenix as well as Jack Evans and Angelico to become the new World Tag Team Champions. This makes Pentagon a double Tag Team Champion as he's also one half of the Mixed Tag Team Champions
  • The Psycho Circus retained the Trios Championships over The Hell Brothers
  • Women's Champion, Taya Valkyrie and the other half of the Mixed Tag Team Champions, Sexy Star defeated Ivelisse Velez and Faby Apache

At the end of AAA's biggest show behind Triplemania, Alberto El Patron was able to secure his fifth pro wrestling World Championship.

Isn't he now at six World Titles? Along with this victory, and the CMLL strap, he held each WWE world title twice.

He is also the first man to hold the world title in all three of those companies, and if he could add the TNA title to that list in 2015 that résumé would be one of the most extraordinary title accomplishments of modern wrestling in my opinion.

There's nothing wrong with this as the guy was an actual main eventer in WWE and won a bunch of World Titles. That makes you a star anywhere, and going back to a country where he was already a big star is an even better outcome. THe guy can work a good match and I always found him to be more entertaining as a face than a heel. This is the logical move all around and there's nothing I can find to question about it.

Isn't he now at six World Titles? Along with this victory, and the CMLL strap, he held each WWE world title twice.

He is also the first man to hold the world title in all three of those companies, and if he could add the TNA title to that list in 2015 that résumé would be one of the most extraordinary title accomplishments of modern wrestling in my opinion.

The CMLL Heavyweight Championship is not the company's main title. They work with weight classes for their titles and host an annual tournament with all the champions and contenders to crown a "Universal Champion". That would be their main title. So Alberto holding the CMLL Heavyweight title isn't quite as big as people hype it to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back