Fellow Liger and Muta Fans...

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
hold down the fort for me while I'm gone...I'll be out of town until Thursday afternoon taking depositions. LigerBomb looks to have things in check for Liger, but Liger can't get enough help against Michaels in the WZ Tournament. Also, make sure to school anyone who says that people are voting for Muta just because he's a "Japanese Legend" (if they ask for matches, give them something with Muta facing off against Liger, Masahiro Chono, or Shinya Hashimoto; hell, post his match with Hogan or his infamous bloodbath of a match with Hiroshi Hase).

All right guys, I'll be on for a few more minutes, but then I am going to have a chat with the Bed Fairy.

That's good to know, man. You're an extremely sharp young man, so, if you have anything to say in the thread, feel free to shout something out. But, don't follow the example of my last post...I may get an infraction for it.

Have fun tdigle, I got the Tag Tourny covered for you, and as far as Muta and Liger are concerned, Muta's back I got, and Liger, eh I'm not so sure yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back