Final Fantasy VII -v - Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath Of Cortex

?

• FFVII

• Crash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Ffviibox.jpg

Wrathofcortex_boxart.jpg

Final Fantasy should destroy Crash here and it shouldn't be close. Do I love both the Crash series and this specific game? Of course, but there is no plausible way to vote it over VII. VII was superior in every way whether it was graphics at the time, music, gameplay, or story. You name it, VII wins. Crash was fairly addictive and fun but it has nowhere near the influence VII has nor is it the better game by any stretch of the imagination. VII wins in a squash.

Wrath of Cortex was fucking rubbish - poorly paced with tons of load times and terrible gme mechanics. It shouldn't even be in the tournament, especially since the best game in the Crash series, Warped, isn't in.

Final Fantasy VII was and still is brilliantly fun and interesting.

Easy choice.

I still play FF7 from time to time, can't say that about Crash. I enjoy Crash as much as the next gamer, but this one really didn't do it for me. Couldn't say I enjoyed it that much. So I can't really see it having a chance in this one.

If you voted for Crash over FFVII I really have to question what the fuck you're basing your votes on. Wrath of Cortex was garbage - absolute shit, and it's getting votes? How Wrath is in this tournament is the only debate that should involve that game.

Final Fatasy 7 has this round won. It's a much better game than Crash Bandicoot. There's no contest. FF7 made RPG's cool. What did Crash do? Exactly. FF7 wins when it comes to impact. Then there's memorable characters, FF7 wins in a landslide. What about music? FF7 hands down. I'll gladly take on anyone who disagrees, but seriously.... FF7 is the better game and has my vote because it's much more enjoyable to play, left a monstrous impact in the gaming world as a whole, has better characters, better music, better gameplay, and has stood the test of time fantastically, despite never getting the remake fans are begging for.

Prove me wrong, I dare you. Or do the right thing and vote for Final Fantasy 7.

In a total sympathy vote, Crash is the one I picked. :p

Like everyone else said, FF7 is going to fly bye with little threat. Not that I hate Crash. I thought it was a fun, and at time very annoying, platformer. However, at the end of the day, it was just sort of a run of the mill game. Nothing memorable able it.

This might be the video game equivalent of bringing a nuclear bomb to a knife fight.

How Crash: Wrath of Cortex even got into this tournament, let alone this far, is beyond me. This shell of it's PSone predecessors was absolute crap and sparked the beginning of the bandicoot's downward spiral into obscurity. Thankfully it's joke of a run is over thanks to the FFVII crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back