• The D&D Connection

• The Apple Spitters And Gringo Killers

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg

Stay in school and don't litter.
2ykyzhf.png

Graphics Wingman II

[YOUTUBE]Qi8q_t3le60[/YOUTUBE]

Welcome folks to Graphics Wingman II where sig-makers battle it out in a match for sig-making supremacy. We have an excellent match-up for you today, when two teams of excellent sig makers go head to head.

Introducing first, a team that is tighter than a nun's vagina...

The D&D Connection!

Their opponents, a team that is looking to make more noise than vuvuzela's...

The Apple Spitters And Gringo Killers!

The scheduled category for this match is "Television/Movies" Teams have until December 26th to post their graphic. At which point, two graphics, one from each member must be put forward to the public vote and a winner will be decided.

Please remember that this forum is non-spam, so if you want to discuss any graphic that is posted, please ensure that you follow the spam guidelines and rules for this forum. Alternatively, post your thoughts in the Graphics Wingman Discussion Thread in the Requests sub-forum.

So, with that said, let's get it on!​

First off Good Luck everyone! Second, Heres what I have cooked up....
16h2p09.png

Yup thats right, I made a Dexter sig. I was debating wether to make a Weeds sig, or a Dexter sig, (both on ShowTime) so I was working on both of them, and the best one turned out to be this Dexter sig.

I first did the usual gradient glossy background, and made a spotlight
then I added the "DEXTER" logo and added a Gradient to that (B&W) and put it on opacity 25% so it doesnt look fully Red, but a bit glossier.

Then I added a main render of Dexter with a hood on that was dark, and had the spotlight shining on his face.

I then added some "Soda Script text" and wrote "Dexter Morgan on top of the main render.

and so there wont be dead space I found 2 pics of Dexter that go well with the background, and blended those 2 together with what I had and WALLA!!!

PERFECTION ONCE AGAIN BY THE ANGELIC D!!!​

Good luck to the other team, they will probably need it...

ej5wqs.jpg

There you have it! Another sig from me! Who would have known?

To do this, I basically used a mixture of new techniques I have been working on recently. It is not too far from what I have been doing in the past but there are a couple of new things. Firstly, I blurred instead of smudged in the beginning. The I added my light source and some clipping masks with some splatter brushes. Then I added some C4D's and quite a few gradient maps. A few clipping masks and photo filters later, I added a border and some text and called it another win. :p

Whelp, I'm here with my graphic. Drum roll please. :drummer:

154zfcm.jpg

What we have here is Rambo, John J. The custom nametag shape was easy to make. I used... The eraser. I used a brush called "NinjaBrush" for the background and gave it a simple yellow and red gradient. Then I took the Rambo render, duplicated and smudged a bit. I then gave the smudged and regular layer a Light Color effect. Finally, after the sig was finished, I added a Bevel effect to make it look 3D.

I hope this doesn't make me a WWE Shareholder. ;)

Ladies and Gentlemen, my graphic...

2akiwkw.jpg

Oh how I love House. I'm usually stuck on the couch when theres a marathon on. But anyway, I started by choosing a render and doing some very specific smudging to it. For the background, I used a picture of an abstract design. I then put a grungy picture on top of that to give it some color. I then duplicated that stock, used a spatter filter on it, and put it on top of everything, setting it on soft light I believe. Finally, a few gradient maps, added the show's logo, and a border. Thats how you make a great sig ;)

Good luck to the other team and dont forget to vote TASAGK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back