Hairy Women....

Hairy Women: The Least Acceptable?

• Hairly Lip/Chin

• Hairy Arms/Legs

Results are only viewable after voting.

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
So ya this question basically goes off of what i seen at the mall today. There this one chick that had some hairy arms and prolly legs, then another with a hairy lip/chin. Now my question is what is one the two is the lesser of the two evils....

I have to say the arms/maybe legs i mean least you dont kiss that lol

unless I'm at a circus, I do NOT want to see a bearded woman lol...actually even if i went to a circus I probably wouldn't want to see that. It is just wrong for women to want to go out in public with a hairy face because that makes me want to vomit. I don't care if a chick has hairy legs as long as she wears pants lol...i wouldn't go out with her, but I wouldn't make fun of her as much as a woman that had a mustache

haha good points and see i only ask this as some women are naturally like that...

Meh. I don't mind a bit of stubble. When you live with them you get used to how hairy they really are.

Meh. I don't mind a bit of stubble. When you live with them you get used to how hairy they really are.

FACT!

I can't say I'm into lip hair.. arm hair isn't a huge issue, I feel sorry for dark haired, light skinned girls. Leg hair is shavable, & the in-between time when it grows is fine. (now) That said, I still prefer shaven.. completely.. but meh.. Love is all that matters.

I'd prefer no hair. But when you live with somebody it's just something you have to get used to. Lip hair is a big no-no though. Really, how long does it take to run a razor over your lip each day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back