Hardcore Justice: ODB and Velvet Sky v. Mickie James and Gail Kim

who wins

• Mickie James and Gail Kim

• ODB and Velvet Sky

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mr. Book This Section

Getting Noticed By Management
You read it correctly, the knockouts are also getting hardcore at Hardcore Justice. Maybe the four best knockouts in TNA will go head to head in this a No DQ, No Countout tag team tornado match.

KNOCKOUTS TORNADO TAG TEAM MATCH
(No Disqualification, No Countouts)
Knockouts Champion Mickie James and Gail Kim vs. Velvet Sky and ODB
Don't miss the lovely but lethal Knockouts in action on Thursday night as Knockouts Champion Mickie James teams with Gail Kim to battle former champion Velvet Sky and ODB!

Who wins?

You read it correctly, the knockouts are also getting hardcore at Hardcore Justice. Maybe the four best knockouts in TNA will go head to head in this a No DQ, No Countout tag team tornado match.

Who wins?

:lmao: There's 6 total and the other 2 are all but inactive.

I'm actually predicting the faces win here. Simply because they need something to continue feuding. Since Mickie has the belt, if she wins this match, why does anyone get a title shot, save for a #1 contender's match?

Unless Miss Tessmacher is making a comeback, that scenario makes the most sense to me.

:lmao: There's 6 total and the other 2 are all but inactive.

I'm actually predicting the faces win here. Simply because they need something to continue feuding. Since Mickie has the belt, if she wins this match, why does anyone get a title shot, save for a #1 contender's match?

Unless Miss Tessmacher is making a comeback, that scenario makes the most sense to me.
I meant out of the active ones lol. I totaly agree with this but with the no dq stipulation, the heels could "cheat" and then the Champion gets a much needed victory and the faces don't look weak? I think it will be ODB v. Mickie v. Gail at BFG for the title...

I meant out of the active ones lol. I totaly agree with this but with the no dq stipulation, the heels could "cheat" and then the Champion gets a much needed victory and the faces don't look weak? I think it will be ODB v. Mickie v. Gail at BFG for the title...

How do you cheat in a no DQ?

You could say the heels will win by using weapons or pulling tights or whatever, but none of that is cheating.

I think the faces will win here to continue the feud. I really wish they would add a few new knockouts to the division. I think the no dq stip helps the faces here because they can win without either team looking weak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back