How many independent wrestling fans are there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

manstis1804

Pre-Show Stalwart
I was just reading a thread in the WWE section about putting Bryan, Kaval, Tyler Black and Punk in a stable, saying it would be "orgasmic" to indy wrestling fans who would tune in in droves. And the argument ensued as to if the indy crowd was even worth WWE going after based on how many indy wrestling fans there actually are.

So, the question is simple, how many independent wrestling fans are there in the US, right now? I know there's no definitive answer, and honestly I can't even begin to guess, I'm interested in seeing if you guys have any idea.

This is kind of a strange thread and question to ask, because as you yourself aid, there's no real definitive answer to this question. I'd guess there are likely close to millions of indy wrestling fans, at the very least hundreds of thousands in the United States alone based on forum memberships and indy DVD sales. Just a rough guesstimate.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread though, simply because I don't see there being much of any room for conversation or debate on this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back