I hate people.

Kid's are poop! Tommorow come on the bus, with your IPod blaring some Sasha Fierce, than give them a swift kick in the mouth. Works like a charm.

The Shining Wizard is another good course of action.

Told you it was a good option. I believe you said they are little, hopefully the same height required to take a Shining Wizard without you kicking them to their knees. Or go for a Bronco Buster. I'm sure they would love that.

Fuck them, just ignore them and shit. Be better than they are and just walk away. Also, dont give a fuck and let the shit roll off your back.

Fucking kick their asses. Then, ask them how it feels to get their asses kicked by a ***. If you are, in fact straight, then fuck their girlfriends. If you're gay, fuck their girlfriends anyway, and then talk shit about how that pussy ain't worth shit, and then tell them to tell you how your gay dick tastes.

I think fucking someone's girlfriend is usually the cure for all that ails you. Bonus points if it's their wife.

I think that you shouldn't actually start the physicality, but you should call them out. If they something else to you, you should stand up and say, "I'm tired of you running your fucking mouths all day, do something!" If they don't do something, then they will be looked at as *****es. If they do, do something, you can kick their asses and have witnesses that they started being physical. I'm telling you it works like a charm!

If it offended you that much, I wouldn't worry about getting in trouble. People can get away with calling you some names, but ******, ******, kike, spic, etc. are beyond the realm of what is "kids being kids" and is, in fact, hate. At that point, anything short of murder is forgivable.

If you are in fact gay, then beat the shit out of them and say, "Now you have to tell everyone that a gay kid kicked your ass." If you aren't gay, then kick the shit out of them and say, "Since you think I'm gay, how does it feel to get your ass kicked by someone you think is gay?"

When I was in high school, a kid called me gay and shit for awhile and I ignored him. Then one day in the cafeteria, I walked by with my tray of food and as I was walking he said, "There goes that ****** there." I'm half black. I turned, took my stray full of food and broke it over his head like it was a baseball bat! When it broke it cut him and he was all bleeding and shit on the ground. I jumped on top of him and got about 5 good punches in until I was tackled off by the football coach and literally carried to the office.

Moral of the story is, I didn't get in any kind of trouble because he called me a ******! Think about it.

I have beaten quite a few people up in my time, and in my opinion, they all deserved it.

That has nothing to do with topic. I just wanted to reiterate that I am a badass.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao:
:lmao::lmao:
:lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Actually, if it offends you that much, then fuck what anyone says. You need to stand up for yourself. I know that PSA's say that you should walk away, but honestly, that doesn't make it stop. Often times, it makes it worse.

Yes, it does make it worse if you just walk away.

I agree with FTS. If you are offended that much, just whip some ass and take some names. Take whatever the punishment may be, but just make sure that you beat their asses.

[I'm straight, by the way]

Smallpox :lmao:

If it happens again today I'll call them out and see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back