I Miss The Days

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
On the forums, when people used to not be so fucking nice. I remember threads that were entertaining as hell to read. People bickering back and forth in here, Justin using the f bomb numerous times. Now people tell him to calm down? What the fuck for? Jesus it seems like everyone around here has to hold each others hands while they take a piss nowadays. Maybe they can shake it for you too. Good lord, all I am asking for is a good heated argument.

That's how respect used to be won on here. Now all you haveto do is rep somebody, and then you guys are BFF's for life. If an argument begins to happen, it gets extinguished before it gets the chance to get good. Why? Fragile feelings and feeble minds? Jesus Christ, lets not care so much about other peoples feelings. Fuck them, back when I used to have friends on this site I used to argue with them, why cant shit like this happen now.

Controversy = Ratings.

It's actually Controversy creates Cash. Amazon had this to say about it:

Eric Bischoff has been called pro wrestling's most hated man. Booed, reviled, and burned in effigy, he's been struck by everything from beer bottles to fists. Though industry critics have scorned his spectacular rise and fall at World Championship Wrestling, Bischoff's influence still resonates. For years, Bischoff kept quiet while industry "pundits" distorted the truth about the infamous Monday Night Wars, basing their accounts on rumors and innuendo. Finally, Bischoff tells what really happened.

Beginning with his days as a salesman for the American Wrestling Association, Bischoff exposes the industry's inner workings, from the real numbers behind WCW's red ink to the devastating impact of the corporate mergers. Among his revelations: How WCW became a national brand and revolutionized the industry. How Hulk Hogan, Jesse Ventura, and Steve Austin shaped WCW, and how corporate politics killed it. And how he found his inner heel and learned to love being the guy everyone loves to despise.
Reflecting on his childhood, his family, and the pressures of notoriety, Bischoff tells how he found contentment after being unceremoniously "sent home." Love him or hate him, readers will never look at pro wrestling the same way again after reading Eric Bischoff's story in Controversy Creates Cash.
All this can be yours Monkeys_Uncle for only $13.60! Thats a 2 dollar save! And guess what? You're eligible for the FREE Super Saver Shippin. Welcome to the big leagues.

Well shit Monkey...go start a thread on why a modern Eugenics program would be a good thing. That should create some anger.

And piss off. Cuntbag.

Well shit Monkey...go start a thread on why a modern Eugenics program would be a good thing. That should create some anger.

And piss off. Cuntbag.

Fuck you X. What the fuck gives you the right to call me a fuicking Cuntbag, you dick licking hippie freak. ;)

Monkey, I love you man.

Uggh, so many times i've wanted to hate you, but for one reason or another just couldnt.

P.S. that's one hilarious movie.

Fuck you X. What the fuck gives you the right to call me a fuicking Cuntbag, you dick licking hippie freak. ;)

So what if I like to smoke a bong through a glory hole? You got a problem with that?

I had a dream the other day that my friends tried to take me to a Phish concert. I murdered them with an axe.

On the forums, when people used to not be so fucking nice. I remember threads that were entertaining as hell to read. People bickering back and forth in here, Justin using the f bomb numerous times. Now people tell him to calm down? What the fuck for? Jesus it seems like everyone around here has to hold each others hands while they take a piss nowadays. Maybe they can shake it for you too. Good lord, all I am asking for is a good heated argument.

That's how respect used to be won on here. Now all you haveto do is rep somebody, and then you guys are BFF's for life. If an argument begins to happen, it gets extinguished before it gets the chance to get good. Why? Fragile feelings and feeble minds? Jesus Christ, lets not care so much about other peoples feelings. Fuck them, back when I used to have friends on this site I used to argue with them, why cant shit like this happen now.

Controversy = Ratings.

Because everybody's clamoring to be mods and get rep, and they're all too busy to be... normal, I guess.

So what if I like to smoke a bong through a glory hole? You got a problem with that?

I had a dream the other day that my friends tried to take me to a Phish concert. I murdered them with an axe.

I have no problems, with you smoking anything out of anything. I just wish you werent such a pretentious fucking asshole. Why don't you go listen to music who no one has ever heard of and use your resin as lube to jack off with.

I share your sentiments on this subject, not the movie but the issue we have here with giant *********ion fests.

You stroke mine if I stroke yours? I mean ego's you sick fucker.

Because everybody's clamoring to be mods and get rep, and they're all too busy to be... normal, I guess.

Yeah, that would be my guess actually. Fucking idiots.

I tried to spice things up with tdiglegate, but then I got posts in my thread like I was a cyberterrorist...heck, one my computers currently has the blue screen of death on it, and I have no clue how to fix it, so I hardly think I'd be able to do anything to the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back