If Brock Lesner stayed with the WWE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

quink987

Pre-Show Stalwart
as we all know Brock Lesner was the face of the WWE from Late 2002- Early 2004 so if Brock Lesner would of stayed with the WWE after Wrestlemania 20 would we of got that superCena era and would of Batista been the Animal on Smackdown like he was?

For me I doubt Batista would of been as popular as he was, but not the 2nd face of the Company and I belive John Cena would'nt of reached the heights he has Because Brock Lesner was the Face of the Company and I doubt he would of gave up that stop quietly,

so what do you guys think?

and Plus the matches we could of seen if he had stayed

Brock Lesner vs Triple H

Brock Lesner vs Batista

Brock Lesner vs Randy Orton

and Hopefully Brock would of been able to work with the Undertaker at Wrestlemania because they work so well together.

i believe nothing would be any different if he had stayed! because he was originally supposed to vs hhh not goldberg at mania! he would have gotten squashed by hhh, gotten pissed off about it and left! possibly having a rematch at the next ppv to get squashed again! therefore if he had stayed it would literally only have been for an extra couple of months!

I still believe that Cena would be a Main Event guy and a World Champion, because when Brock left he was extremely over and already involved in World Title Matches against Lesnar. The 2 that I believe would be affected most by Lesnar staying in the WWE is Randy Orton and Batista.

I definitely think Orton wouldn't have become when he is now. Especially with his bad face turn at the end of '04.

Batista definitely wouldn't have become as big as he did, 'cause I believe that had Lesnar stayed in the WWE, he would've beaten Triple H for the Title at Wrestlemania 21 and not Batista.

So, maybe Lesnar is the top face on Raw and Cena's the top face on Smackdown if Lesnar is still in the WWE.

Also, the IWC would be talking about "Super Lesnar" in terms of booking and not "Super Cena"

Brock Lesnar has faced Randy Orton on one occasion, but not when Orton was a big deal. He also has had a match with Triple H, in a Triple Threat that featured The Rock. Lesnar had pretty much feuded with everyone worth noting at the time in WWE, even mid-carder John Cena. So it's up in the air when you ask what if Lesnar stayed with the WWE. He would probably had a few more title runs, but by doing so he would have buried promising talent that was waiting to take his place. I don't think John "Bradshaw" Layfield would have recieved a championship run if Brock was around. I don't think Booker T or Rey Mysterio would have either, but that's just my opinion. But I'm sure eventually John Cena would have been pushed. So would Edge. They were coming into their own by the time Brock left, so I think we can agree Cena wouldn't have been jobbing to "The Next Big Thing" every match.

As for Batista, he was on the other side of the promotion. Maybe instead of Batista getting buried, it would have culminated in Batista vs. Lesnar. I have no clue, because these "what if" threads are completely subjective.

Brock would be where Cena is now, but more believable.
Cena would be where Orton is now.
Orton would still be a high event player, but slightly less decorated now.
Sheamus/Swagger/Ziggler would of probably not held gold with 1 more credible ME laying around, although a good Lesnar v Sheamus feud would of been fun.
Batista would of still held a world title at least once, evolution did the work to put him over.

I just think if he was still around, he would be above any of the current stars, and it would knock everyone down a notch to compensate.

Brock would be where Eddie Gurrerro is now......... Sadly but he was about 50lbs heavier

"hmmmm I wonder why? and why is he having internal problems at such a young age hmmmm, I don't know?"

He was the largest man any of us had pretty much ever saw of pure muscle because he was shooting up on a daily basis...... He quit WWE because he knew he would have been the 1st to die while a main eventer not Eddie!

Brock would be where Eddie Gurrerro is now......... Sadly but he was about 50lbs heavier

"hmmmm I wonder why? and why is he having internal problems at such a young age hmmmm, I don't know?"

He was the largest man any of us had pretty much ever saw of pure muscle because he was shooting up on a daily basis...... He quit WWE because he knew he would have been the 1st to die while a main eventer not Eddie!

I highly doubt that, he left because he wanted real competition, and he wanted to spend more time with his family.

If he had stayed, he would be the top heel in the company IMO, he had the size, the speed and the look to be a huge heel, by far the top heel, and we might never have been subjected to the crap that is Miz.

Gotta agree with Swamp D.

If you look at the health problems Lesnar is having now, you'd realize that WWE probably wouldn't be willing to work around his rehab schedule. Lesnar has backed out of 2 of his last 4 scheduled matches. That's been over the course of 3 years. He would have either retired early from WWE due to his illness or, sadly, died.

I think that Brock would have Cena's spot as the face of WWE cuz from 2002-2005 Triple H was the face of WWE and the rumor was at Wrestlemania 21 it was suppose to be HHH vs Brock. in which i think that HHH would have passed the torch to Brock and then Brock would eventually pass the torch to Cena in 2009 when Brock 1st had that stomach illness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back