I'm an American bad ass

BOSS Productions

Pre-Show Stalwart
First of I am not sure if this is suppose to be in The Smackdown section but anyways here goes.

So I was watching the GI JOE trailer and it reminded me of 2001 in WWE when Undertaker had the American Bad Ass theme by Kid Rock but even more important the gimmick itself I personally thought the American Badass Undertaker was his best gimmick just because it was so much more realistic than his current gimmick. If WWE wanted the deadman gimmick to last longer they should have done it before the American Badass because I can not take him seriously as a Deadman ever since all his awesome promos as the American Badass and plus his entrance was 10 times more faster and more entertaining then his current boring theme and slow walk down the ramp , if he faced Ric Flair one last time he would die before Undertaker came down to the ring. Well I think he will have one last run as American Badass because I hear he will retire in a couple of years and then get inducted into the Hall Of Fame but with his Deadman gimmick it will not suit the Hall Of Fame but I think the one thing that is holding this gimmick to return is the PG Era they won't use ASS anymore so they will most likely change it to

1.American Badbutt
2.American Badguy
3.American Badman
4.American Cool Cat

So the point of this thread is which gimmick of Undertaker was your favorite, how do you feel about a return of the American Badass gimmick and finally which verison of the American Badass was your favorite

Options
2001-Ultra Face American Badass
2002-Respect Demanding Big Evil American Badass
2003-Shut up and Fight American Badass
mine was the 2003 verison because it reminds of my favorite Era and Wrestlemania which is WM 19 so post your thoughts.

Also put your favorite BADASS THEME and why

Options
1.American Badass- Kid Rock
2.Rollin- Limp Bizkit
3.Instrumental Heel Theme-Jim Johnston
4.Your Gonna Pay-Jim Johnston

Mine is Rollin by Limp Bizkit because I like the song :shrug:

The Heel American Bad Ass was awesome. He was basically being himself turned up 100 notches. Beating the hell out of Flair, HHH, and others during this time was fun to watch. Plus his Limp Bizkit theme was better than his Kid Rock shit. I personally thought the entire time he was The American Badass was great. Yet, Taker calls it the worst time of his wrestling career where he was clearly not in shape, yet, still managed to have top tier matches and be thoroughly entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back