It's DAMN Real!: The Kurt Angle HQ

Funny, I don't remember Angle ever breaking his ankle in the past. And Shawn is also very, very good at the technical aspect of the business.
Well if he got him in an ankle lock, Angle could break the ankle if he wanted to. I'm not even a supporter of Angle, but you just posting HBK everywhere is rather obnoxious. Can't you at least wait until the tournament starts?

You said wrestler. Aren't they called superstars now-a-days? Point being Angle can out-wrestle HBK. Angle has the Ankle lock to counter the Kick to the Chin. Hard to kick with a broken ankle.

Thing is, didn't Shawn counter the Angle Lock quite a few times? and as far as I remember, he's damn well the one to have been in the hold the longest without tapping or reaching the ropes.

Thing is, didn't Shawn counter the Angle Lock quite a few times? and as far as I remember, he's damn well the one to have been in the hold the longest without tapping or reaching the ropes.

Yes, but he tapped out. And the thing that's so dangerous about the Ankle Lock is that Angle can lock it in anytime the ankle is vulnerable. HBK's finishing move basically relies on both his ankles, making the move super effective against him.

Angle is not a good match up for HBK, not to mention that Angle is just a flat out better wrestler in nearly all aspects of the game.

You have to remember that Shawn has defeated Angle too, he's not unbeatable, and Shawn has found the way to do it before.

And Shawn has gotten out of the Angle Lock before, so I don't see why he shouldn't be able to get out of it in this match up if they do happen to meet each other.

I personally see Angle winnin ght ewhole thing. I've just looked through the draw, and given the correct gimmick match against Sting, he could have this all wrapped up. As for Angle/Michaels I'll have to go with Angle. Why? That Sweet Chin Music is really easily countered into the Ankle lock and furthermore, Shawn's history of back problem doesn't help (Angle can just suplex him like mad) and neither does his knee problems (if Angle can lock that leg-bridge when applying the Ankle Lock, then it may well all be over).

I'm hoping there is a Michaels/Angle stand-off. I want to see how far Becca and Ferbian will go to defend him. Shouldn't be too much of a fight though considering the stats & facts.

Shit, Kurt won an Olympic tournament with a broken neck. Shawn does a similar career-threatening injury and he is on the shelf for what, 4 years?

I'm hoping there is a Michaels/Angle stand-off. I want to see how far Becca and Ferbian will go to defend him. Shouldn't be too much of a fight though considering the stats & facts.

Shit, Kurt won an Olympic tournament with a broken neck. Shawn does a similar career-threatening injury and he is on the shelf for what, 4 years?

Its True ! Its True !

Kurt Angle is a better athlete then Shawn Michaels , Shawn is a showman he can put on good show and can take the best to the limit.

But when it comes down to it Kurt Angle is the better Mat/Technical Wrestler.

Fact is Kurt can put an a great match injured or not injured. He wrestled a great match with Brock Lesnar at WM 19 with an injured neck , he wrestled a great match with Eddie Guerrero at WM 20 while he was injured. Hell no one could even tell if Kurt was injured or not , that is how good he wrestles.

Isn't Michaels famous for wrestling great, entertaining matches and then losing? Considering Kurt usually gets a great match out of his opponent and then wins, seems obvious who would win that one.

How about the legend that says Kurt whipped the current UFC champion worse than universal healthcare in a shoot wrestling showdown. That has to count for something.

Not ENTIRELY true. Kurt wrestled in the Olympics 6 months after fracturing two discs in his neck, and while he was in a significant amount of pain during the games, he had rehabilitated and recovered from a good portion of his injuries by the time the games started.

Shawn Micheals on the other hand completely crushed a disc in his back along with herniating two others. You can recover from a fractured disc, but to have one completely destroyed and replaced IS a career ending injury. But somehow, over time Micheals was able to work out with less and less pain. It is almost like someone above knew he was supposed to be in the ring.

Anyway, I love both of these guys, but they will fall to the Rattlesnake!!!! I do see Angle going to the final four though.

I'm doing exams at the moment but i'll be dropping by to defend Angle whenever I can. I'm disappointed he is losing to Sting, I honestly think he deserves the win more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back