King alcohol is my friend, and Im calling out hte lot of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HonkyDong Man

Dark Match Jobber
Slyfox696:
Obiviously a well educated, intelligent and well articulated self-righteous prick. How many threads has this guy closed with the words "You are an idiot"? Slyfox could probably run for office, but just like any other politician he just can't grasp the idea of compromise. Either you agree or you're an idiot.

Klunderbunker:
A walking-talking wrestling encyclopedia. This guys knows it all. Why KB is not a main page contributor is beyond me. The thread "KB answers wrestling questions" is not was it once was though. All respect to KB though

Migthy NorCal:
What's the fuss? NorCal is obviously a though guy in real life. So by default a lot of posters suck up to Norcal. The guys has made some valid and political incorrect post that I wholeheartedly agree on, but he is not the be-all, end-all of the forum.

JGlass:
Thanks for red-repping me twice for no reason. Anyhow - JGlass seems like a cool, albeit bitter young man with an attitude. He loves Coco though.

Nate and Bick Nick Dudley
Easy on the pot guys. Im ambivalent. These guys put a smile on my face with some hilarious posts. At the same time they piss me off with the "Im cool and don't give a damn"-attitude.

The Brain:
My favourite poster. A must read. This guy is genuine.

IDR:
This guy has a life outside WZ. Super moderater, but the TNA-fanboyism is sickening.

Tastycles:

A+ Nuff said.

shattered dreams:
This guy is intelligent. But... he obviously has an urge to diagree just for the sake of disagreeing.

Zeven Zion:
Just like Jesse Ventura. This guy tells it like it is.

justinsayne:
Piss off

Mr J. O'Material:
Was "shocked" when CM Punk made fun of the Kings heart attack, but continues to push the boundaries him self. A great guy, but should take a look in the mirror.

Jack Hammer:
The Duracell rabbit of the WZ Forum. This guy just keeps going and going and going... In my book however he is a must-read. Brilliant posts.

George Steels Barber:
Drop the comedy act. Yes, yes, you are 30+ something an feel the need to raise above the bickering, but the act is getting old. Just state your opinion. It's usually right anyway.

Sally:
If anyone can make peace in the Middle East it has to be Sally. It's impossible to disagree with anything she says.

kelly kellys girlfriend:
How's your dick hanging?

Lee:
Cool guy. Disrespectful when the Iron Lady passed away though.

Dr.
Valid points and great threads, but a "GSB"-wannabe.

Coco:
The Bill Clinton of the WZ forum. Dirt doesn't stick and you gotta love the guy.

Harthan:
He hates Dagger.

Dagger Dias:
I defended you at the election, but please drop the "And thats the bottom line because Dagger Dias said so". It's... it's..not right.

Killjoy.exe:
Trashes more threads than all the other mods combined. Why you say? Emotional insecure or doing a great job? I have no qlue. Comes off like a besserwisser. Probably a nice guy ( at least i think so) and a great poster bur acts like a jerk 90% of the time.

HGR:
You are not a journalist. You are quoting other dirtsheets and putting it up on 5 different pages just to get some clicks. Fuck off with that. Great poster though and I love you're live coverage.

TO BE CONTINUED....

I will do a Kurt-Angle tomorrow and claime that my WZ-user was hacked. More shit coming up if Im not banned or put in prison. Bottoms up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back