Kingdom Come Discussion: Titus Avison (c) vs. Blackjack Theron [Eurasian Title TLC]

FlexAmerican Dynamite

WZCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
At Kingdom Come VII the EurAvison era began. Few would predict that a year later he would still hold the belt. You've heard legends of that man but another is beginning to write his own legend. The Legend of Theron could be about to get its sequel. All this happens in a Tables, Ladders and Chairs match. It's also Theron's Last Chance at EurAsian whilst the EurAvison era is going.

Love both characters and this will be a match I'll be cheering for. Secretly hope for a new champion, no offense Lee, it's just the laws of wrestling. When a champion holds a title for a long time you start watching every defense with more anticipation until you're begging the heel to finally lose for that hero pop. :guitar:

This feels like the final match for Lee before he has to start facing off against guys who are constantly in the World title scene. I mean, Dagger is definitely World title contender material with Blackjack Theron, but his character is also the kind of character that can easily slip into the midcard and be a staple there, too (like how Dean Ambrose went from World title scene to midcard champion).

Nothing shows me why Lee should lose the title here, and I believe he'll walk out of this match with the title, but Theron is probably the guy with the most big match experience, and the best character, to take on Titus, and take his title away. I'll be watching the RP's closely here.

Lee has held the title for over a year. He’s broken the record for longest reigning Eurasian Champion of all time but that’s not enough for him. He wants the record for most title defences. Lee wants to be the greatest champion in the history of WZCW and he may never get a better chance to stake his claim than with this current reign. He’s beaten big names throughout the reign but I believe this is his biggest chance. Theron is the perfect character to beat him. To me this is the co-main event of the evening. It’s the second biggest match on the card, Lee has done so many great things during this past year and I can see him wanting to extend the reign. He wants this and for him to truly move into that top spot for greatest champion ever I think he has to win here.

Dagger is a tough opponent. Former World Champion but his year on PPV hasn’t been very good, 1-5 I believe. Lately he has gotten back on track but can he beat Lee on a big stage? I think he’ll need to manage the use of his NPCs because it can get a little clustered at times while Lee is great at doing so much with so little with his NPCs that he changes week in and week out. If Dagger brings the Theron that won the World Championship he stands a real chance of beating Lee. The idea of it being Theron’s last chance is great and it could be the thing that gets Dagger back to the elite level. I hope so because it would make for a great contest.

I’d go with Lee and Titus. The year long reign has been great and I know Lee is fired up to make it even longer. He has the thirst to be great and even though he’s likely to go straight to the World Title picture when he drops the gold, I think Lee has a few more records to break as EurAvison Champion.

This is a dream match for me. Theron has been called our Cena before. Looking at this same analogy, that makes Titus our Hogan. A face of the fed from day one and made a shocking heel turn just as Hulk did when he went nWo, having been dominant like never before after the heel turn. I acknowledge that Theron's the underdog going in and I do have something planned for my writing. Whether it works out or not remains to be seen but it's been fun working with Lee on this and am hoping for a Kingdom Come moment out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back