Kingdom Come V

WZCW has grown another year older, another year wiser and soon it will be able to able to get into all of the cool dance clubs (with a fake ID, of course) Heck, WZCW might even get to touch it`s first boob within the next year.

Currently we are on the cusp of beginning a new year within WZCW, and while it is still a whole year away, I figured that those who are interested can share with the rest of the class what they hope to be doing at Kingdom Come V. This is not intended to list what you hope to accomplish within the year, we can save those resolutions for January.

Who do you hope to have a match with at next year‘s event?
What type of match do you want to have?
Will it be for a title?
Do you even plan on achieving main event status on next year’s card or do you think you will be jerking the curtain?
Will you be sticking with the character you have now or do you have someone new in mind that you wish to feature?

This can be as detailed or as simple as you want it to be.

This thread is one cup speculation with a pinch of goal setting. Mix well before baking in the oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until a slight browning develops on the top. Cool before serving.

I`m sure you all have been wondering what exactly will Rush being doing at Kingdom Come V. So I`ll kick the tires and light the fires and start this thread off right:

I have an idea that involves Rush taking a stroll through the Mayhem Division and I can see it culminating with Rush vs Alex Bowen for the Mayhem Championship at next year`s event.

See? That was easy. Painless too!

Give it a shot! You know you wanna.

All the cool kids are doing it.

>Who do you hope to have a match with at next year‘s event?

I don't know. I have quite a few ideas, but they all revolve around who is what, where and when.

>What type of match do you want to have?

An interesting one.

>Will it be for a title?

Not unless I or the other person wins one.

>Do you even plan on achieving main event status on next year’s card or do you think you will be jerking the curtain?

It doesn't really matter to me. I am hoping to have a big feud going into the event, but if the idea doesn't happen or it ends up on an Aftershock before or whatever, I won't be too bothered.

>Will you be sticking with the character you have now or do you have someone new in mind that you wish to feature?

Same

On one hand I'm hoping to be defending the tag titles with Mikey Stormrage at KC next year, if that doesn't happen, I'd hopefully be involved in KFAD following a good run in the lethal lottery. Either that or firmly planted in the Eurasian/Elite X title scene

That's a hard question: I don't know what the future holds for WZCW but I am definitely going to be apart of Kingdom Come V before I even think about leaving so I have a few people I'd like to feud with. However, as I said, the roster can change and new people will enter, old people will leave so it's really something I can't say yet.

Although, I would like to win the KFAD contract at Kingdom Come if that means anything.

If it's KFAD, it'd have to be an Elimination Chamber. Otherwise, normal rules would be okay.

Will it be for a title?

Unless it's already in the mix, probably not.

Do you even plan on achieving main event status on next year’s card or do you think you will be jerking the curtain?

As long as I'm on the Kingdom Come card, it doesn't bother me.

Will you be sticking with the character you have now or do you have someone new in mind that you wish to feature?

I've got a few ideas running in my head for the Kurtesy character that I'd like to play out before I get the chance to possibly switch to a new fresh wrestler. Whether it pans out and/or my interest in Kurtesy drops or stays the same is up for time to tell. Right now, I think it would make sense for me to stay on as Kurtesy up until the event before I choose to continue, change characters or even leave.

On a more serious note, I think it would be difficult to stretch out any Barbosa/Ty battle until KC next year.

Having had a six month stint involved in the KFAD, I see no need for Barbosa to revisit that (although ask me again in 6-8 months and I might say something different) and even though it would be nice to secure a place in the main event, a title match is also not that important to me.

What I would rather have is a personal feud the likes of this year's Holmes/Dave or last year's Reynolds/Constantine. Against who, well, Ty would be my first choice but there are others such as a returning Kravinoff.

Somebody who I can have an entertaining feud with.

Some ridiculous rules match that's unique.
Will it be for a title?

Doesn't have to be

As long as I'm on the card it doesn't matter.

Hopefully sticking to my currently new character.

Kurtesy would be my dream match.

Just a regular one on one is fine by me.

Will it be for a title?

A world title match is basically the dream. Defending or challenging.

I plan on doing everything I can to be in the main event in a year's time.

I have no intentions of switching out Drake for anything right now, but I suppose things can change in a year.

Hmm... I definitely want to face Ty, but I'd love to face Constantine too. Maybe even KFAD.

I'm not really gunning for a specific match type.

Will it be for a title?

Well, I'd hope it would be for the World Heavyweight Championship, obviously, but that's way down the line.

I'd want to main event, but I figure I'd be in the middle of the card somewhere.

I'll definitely be sticking with Sam Smith. I want to see him go as far as possible.

For me it doesn't matter that much. Maybe against a returning Joe West;)

I actually want to take part in a parking lot match.

Will it be for a title?

I wouldn't mind if it was.

As long as I make the card then I'll be happy.

No matter what I'll try to stick to Darren for a long time.

Doesn't matter too much; as long as I am on the card, though I would like it to be with someone I have had or can have a long-term feud with.

Regular rules is fine by me.

Will it be for a title?
Maybe, just maybe. If so, probably the Mayhem.

I'll probably be jerking the curtain; maybe lower mid-card.

Joe Mason will be used to his fullest potential.

-Anyone. But I want it to have a good build up to it. Maybe Ricky Runn?

-Ladder match. They have always been my favorite

Will it be for a title?
-Duh! Maybe. I don't care. I just want a great match

-Hopefully I will be a contender for the Elite X title or the EurAsian title

-I like my current character the Angel. A man more like me.

Saboteur. No really.

Something relatively brutal.

Will it be for a title?

Could well be, but I see this being some kind of strange feud type thing.

I'd like to have been in the Main Event a couple of times before-hard, but being on the card is just as nice.

Sticking with Scumm all the way.

I'd love to face Alex Bowen again. I really enjoyed the match we had at Kingdom Come 3 and getting to do it again would be nice.
Doesn't matter to me. Any type of gimmick would fit a match between Cooper and Bowen.
Will it be for a title?
Nope.
Probably the middle or just below.
I'll still be using Cooper.

I have a few people that I could see the machine having a good match with

I am cool

Will it be for a title?

Who knows

I'd like to keep up my current momentum and see where that takes me, ME level would be nice though

Theres still so much left for S.H.I.T to do, so I think I'll be sticking with it.

I'd definitely like a crack at Chris KO. Whether it's at KC or some other time I'm not too fussed.

I'd be happy with anything

Will it be for a title?

Possibly

Somewhere in the midcard would be nice.

No comment:icon_lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back