KINGDOM COME VII Is Coming To WZCW TV!

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
For those of you unfamiliar, and it would seem that's most of you, there is an e-fed here called WZCW. To the uninitiated it would seem like a bunch of nerds doing roleplay...and...okay it is. But it's all wrestling based. You create your own character, and each round you write an RP (roleplay) based around your character and current storyline. The Creative team then takes it to a vote, determines the winner, and writes 2 bi-weekly shows accordingly. Here's a look inside the upcoming "pay-per-view", Kingdom Come VII, the biggest show of the WZCW calendar year.

KINGDOM COME VII

rJnBeR1.png

WZCW EurAsian Title: Johnny Scumm v. Titus Avison

"I expect to win"

That's all Titus Avison had to say, when asked what he expected for this year's Kingdom Come. Titus had a long career as the face of the federation, holding nearly every singles title there is to hold, and it got him inducted last year to the WZCW Hall of Fame. Since Lethal Lottery, however, the world has seen a change in Titus, watching as he goes from everyone's favorite wrestler, to the d*ck-kicking heel that he has become seemingly overnight. He now sets his eyes on the EurAsian championship, the one singles title that has eluded his grasp. To win the gold, he will need to defeat Johnny Scumm, WZCW's resident Brit-punk who has been off his game, to say the least, as of late. Scumm already holds a victory over Titus, albeit years ago, but Titus never forgets a loss, and it has taken a personal turn for him, bringing to light that Johnny's late brother, Chris, was a huge fan of Titus before his death, and idolized him more than Johnny.

Will Johnny Scumm get his head straight, and show up at 100% to hang on to his title that he worked so hard for? Or, will Titus complete the Grand Slam, adding to an already decorated career?

James Howard v. VeeJay

Anger is a terrible thing, it can consume you; turn you against yourself in a fight you can't ever win. It's consumed me and forced me into a corner where I have to defend my career against an upstart punk who couldn't make it in the movies. I'm not finished yet, there's still so much I need to achieve before I hang up my boots.

I had been gone for a while, but now I am back. From a bona fide A-list actor to a WZCW superstar, the journey has been thrilling. I returned to make a mark and leave behind a legacy, and I knew I'll make some enemies while trying to do that. My first night back and who do I run into? James Howard. James, if you thought your sneak-attack would intimidate me, you're wrong! And I want to thank you for doing that because all it has done is piss me off! At Kingdom Come 7, I am going to beat you, break you, tear you apart. Sneak-attack all you want, James, but after Kingdom Come, all you'll wish you hadn't!

James Howard lost his Elite X title at Lethal Lottery, and has not been the same since. He has suffered a series of losses, and his attitude had him serve a suspension, causing him to miss the Ascension supershow, celebrating the 100th episode. His spot was given to the returning Bollywood star-turned-wrestler, VeeJay, who suffered defeat at the hands of Ramparte in singles competition. James reacted by cowardly attacking him before the show went off the air.

How will VeeJay react? Will he get his revenge, or will James avoid the punishment many would say he rightfully deserves?

Grudge Match: Abel Hunnicutt v. Garth Black

Wise folks say things that resonate in history. Deluded fools spout gospel and believe in their own purpose as they blindly march into the jaws of hell itself. Kingdom Come. A title no better to fit Garth Black's journey as he is welcomed by yours truly into a world of eternal agony, filled only with endless darkness and despair. And then, for the rest of his days, he can listen to his own words echoing in the pit of sufferin'.

Strong words from the monstrous rookie who has reigned terror over everyone he has faced in the WZCW ring...except Garth Black. It was just a few short weeks ago that Garth scored a pinfall victory over Abel in the middle of the ring. While Abel is focused on little more than inflicting pain, Garth has had his own personal journey, convinced there is a conspiracy against him, holding him back from a match with the man he has named as his nemesis, Steven Holmes, who is a retired WZCW legend, and now works only as Abel's manager/handler. Garth will tell you that the higher-ups are dragging out this feud with Abel, but that is a stance only he takes.

Will Garth be able to score a crucial second victory over the rookie, or will Abel's size, determination, and focus be too much for the old school veteran to overcome? More importantly, will a win by Garth be enough to end this blood feud, or will he stop at nothing to get his hands on Mr. Holmes?

Mayhem Rules: Barbosa v. S.H.I.T.

S.H.I.T., the mandroid, returned not long ago, looking to destroy his former tag team partner, Alhazred, and cement his legacy among the ranks of WZCW's all-time greats. Before his mission could be accomplished, Alhazred left the company. Without a mission, S.H.I.T. became unhinged, demanding an open challenge on the Ascension supershow, where the even more unusual Batti Otaku answered the call. She was wise enough to leave, before being destroyed, but that did not save anything else S.H.I.T. could get his hands on that night. Becky Serra, Ascension's GM, put an end to the madness, presenting him with an opponent for Kingdom Come...The returning Barbosa!

"We don't have time for this nonsense... The abyss could take us at any moment and we have S.H.I.T. to destroy!"

When Barbosa says "we", he means "I". And that's just one of the many not-so-right things there is to know about the man. With multiple personalities, or voices in his head (no one is quite sure!), Barbosa is the one man as equally dangerous as the mandroid, proven in their C4-laden Texas Deathmatch that seemingly ended his career! He has now returned to put an end to S.H.I.T.!

Will the mandroid accomplish his mission parameters, and etch his name into the annals of WZCW lore? Or, will Barbosa shake off the ring rust, and hold his mental state together just long enough to stop the robot in it's tracks?

Legends Match: Constantine v. "Showtime" David Cougar

What is a man without his legacy? What is a man without success? Kingdom Come 7 fast approaches and so does the consolidation of 5 years of work. Showtime Cougar stands in the way of destiny. At Kingdom Come, I finish this once and for all... Expect me!

"Expect me!" The harsh words from the former politician resonate throughout the WZCW locker room. Having left his wife and daughter behind for a shot at glory, John Constantine lost his bid for the WZCW World Title at Lethal Lottery, but has set his sights on recently returned Hall-Of-Famer Showtime! These two men have a long, storied history together, both as enemies and as allies, but both vow this is the final encounter to end it all! Showtime has the crowd behind him, for sure, but John is fighting for his chance at glory, as well as to reunite with his wife and baby.

Will Showtime put an end to the madness? Or is he just another stepping stone on Constantine's rise to prominence? Either way, will it be the end of their blood feud?

Fatal Fourway Elimination For The Vacant WZCW Tag Titles: Phantoms Of Chaos v. The Bearded Gents v2 v. Children Of The Damned v. Men Of Mayhem

I live my life in black and white, lost in the crepuscule of a nightmare turned to reality. Yet, I bring with me a light brighter than a thousand suns to this scorched earth, intent to bringing some clarity to a world devoid of any. My righteous alliance seeks to bring this light to those at WZCW, and to eradicate any resistance that prevents us from achieving our objective. And at our Kingdom Come, we shall claim for ourselves the Tag Team Championships, and establish our dominion.

John Doe (Children Of The Damned) said:
Thy Kingdom Come. How fitting these words are, for the Children Of The Damned. There's no stopping us now. The plague has spread, exposing the truth about your fraudulent god. Children Of The Damned. Hallowed by thy name. Thy Kingdom Come...

Brittany O'Shea: You want our thoughts on Kingdom Come? Win. Win and show WZCW who owns the tag division....Men of Mayhem.

Logan McAllister: I've been here for less than six months, and I find myself with a chance to claim gold. I won't let my son down. We will show everyone what we can do. Mayhem is Coming, and in Montreal, Mayhem Will Reign.

Armando Paradyse: I finally make my Kingdom Come debut, and with the help of my partner Logan, we will hold the gold. Time for jokes and fun is long past gone. At the end of Kingdom Come, Mayhem Will Reign.

When we attempted to reach the Phantoms for comment, they were away in Mexico, and the Bearded Gents just rambled about Zubaz. But don't let either team's absence of comment make you think they don't stand a chance! The Phantoms, composed of El Caidos Dragon and Ty Burna, himself seeking the final piece of the Grand Slam, and entering into the Hall Of Fame this year are tough competitors, who will channel the power of chaos to destroy anyone in their path. The Bearded Gents v2 may be easygoing and happy-go-lucky on the outside, but in the ring they are fierce competitors who have their eye on the prize. Men Of Mayhem have certainly made their mark in recent weeks, defeating two-thirds of the former Cerberus, and last week attacking El Caidos Dragon and elegANT during tag competition. Children Of The Damned are undefeated as a tag team, and just last week John Doe was on the winning side of a handicapped match as he teamed with the #1 Contender for the title to defeat Theron Daggershield, WZCW champion.

The tag team division is on fire right now, with four teams all staking their claim to the gold, but only one team can walk out with new hardware around their waist! Will it be the decorated newcomer to the Hall Of Fame and his tag team partner? Or maybe the refocused and re-energized Men Of Mayhem? Or the dark and sinister Children? Or will the former champ and the ANT have their hands (or is it legs?) raised?

Live Mas Implodes: Matt Tastic v. Mikey Stormrage

I am not just some footnote on the career of greater wrestlers. What I'm going to do won't be fun, it won't be pretty, and it sure as hell won't be easy, but I have to do it. I have to face my best friend and beat him in the center of the ring. No excuses. I will prove I am just as good as, if not better, than Matt Tastic. All I need is one chance, one shot, and come Kingdom Come it will be Game Over for you Matt.

P.S. Dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks

Hi. My name is Matt Tastic. And I vacated the World Tag Team Championships after discovering that my best friend in the whole wide world and tag team partner, Mikey Stormrage, feels all jelly because I became a 2 time World Champ while he was busy with other things. And that jealousy cost me the chance to headline the biggest event of the year for the second year straight. He wants to prove he's as good as me and you know what? I'll give him that chance. I'll give him that chance because that's the kind of friend I am. I discarded the World Tag Team titles in order to motivate. To push him to do his absolute best on the grandest stage of them all. Kingdom Come 7. Where he gets to wrestle the best wrestler in the world today. The Invinsible Matt Tastic. Now I know some people might think that I may just give him the win. That ain't the case. Because for all the love and support I may have for him, I still have my own desires to reclaim the World Heavyweight Championship. And having your moment is not the same as getting a win. So at Kingdom Come 7, do your best Mikey. Make the best impression you can. But know that you'll have to leave me for dead to beat me. Because nothing is stopping me on my way back to the top. Live Mas will live forever, but that will not stop me from Delivering Kickassery all over you.

As you can see, these two friends are not taking this match lightly at all! Matt and Mikey have been longtime friends, and recently held the tag team titles, before being forced to vacate them to have this match. At last year's Lethal Lottery, Mikey caught Matt, helping him to win, and watched as he eventually won the WZCW World Title. This year, given the same opportunity, Mikey stepped aside, sparking rumors of jealousy. Mikey says he needs to prove to himself that he can beat Matt. Matt is willing to put shared glory aside to give his friend that chance.

Will this be the end of Live Mas as we know it? Or can they hug it out once the referee holds the victor's hand high?

King For A Day: Gino Galucci v. Cassanova v. Vee A.D.Z. v. Kagura Daikonran v. Kendrick Xavier v. Noah Ryder

Let's assume Cassanova becomes the King for a Day at Kingdom Come. What then? Life would become much better. You will not need to watch those pathetic guys standing there as The King. Those are not even King for a minute. How could they be King for a Day? Oh come on, this is not an assumption.

Watch out! You're facing Cassanova.

This is my first Kingdom Come. And I'm going to lock horns with 5 others. But the thing I've noticed is, I will enter the Chamber where the Anarchy prevails. Body will be torn upon to grab the power; The King For A Day title. Mark my words, I'll put an end to that Anarchy and will become the King!!

Pizza, pizza pizza. Who doesn't love pizza? Whoever said pizza and wrestling don't mix, clearly hasn't met me or hasn't had any fun. With the stars aligning and the opportunities put in front of me, hopefully this pizza guy can claim to be King for a Day and go on to make pizza lovers in the PWC universe proud.

You want me to say something about Kingdom Come? That's a good question. What's there to say really... I have my own goals just like everyone else. What's my goal you ask? I just want to go as far as I can... before I'm forced to evolve... again.

King For A Day is an Elimination Chamber match, in which, traditionally, the winner earns a WZCW Title shot they can "cash in" at any point in the future. Except, this year, the winner will earn a shot at either the Elite X or EurAsian titles! Johnny Klamor, WZCW's most veteran interviewer waited outside Kendrick's locker room for an hour, but he never showed, so we apologize for the lack of comment there. Noah Ryder...well...he forgot. As for the rest, this is a strong field, featuring 5 rookies, with Kagura being a former Elite X champion. She has recently seen a change in demeanor that has led to her being the odds-on favorite heading into the match, but Gino, the resident pizzamaker, might have something to say about that! As will Vee, a former mixed martial artist, Cassanova, the resident bookworm, and "The Unforgettable" Noah Ryder. This dangerous match is sure to feature some high spots and major surprises, and will be as unpredictable as ever!

Who will rise to the occasion, grabbing the brass ring? Will Kagura earn her chance to get back in the title hunt? Or will one of the aspiring rookies steal it from her, cementing their name in WZCW lore?

Elite X Title (Triple Threat): Eve Taylor (c) v. Flex Mussel v. Ramparte

The best friend who smashes your head into the ground based off his own personal jealousy. The girl you thought you loved who cracks open your skull to preserve her own ego. The most dominant stable in WZCW crumbles under the weight of their own personal agendas with treachery and deciet. With friends like these who needs enemies? Oh wait, they are my enemies, and at Kingdom Come they will soon be my past, because once I become Elite X champion they will realize why I'm the future.

"The sound of wardrums. That beat that keeps your heart going when valor is tested beyond human tolerance. This is what Kingdom Come is. And there is no personal a battle than the one against brother and sister. My brethren, we that called ourselves Cerberus, must wage the unholiest of wars. I must know who the best is. We must know. You must know. This is our denoument."

You want me to say something about Kingdom Come? Why? What do you want me to say? Would anything I say be relevant to anyone? Everyone who ever listened to what I had to say has shunned me out of their lives forever and that includes the two men challenging me at Kingdom Come, my ex-running buddies from the faction formerly known as Cerberus. Now all I have is my name, my supermodel good-looks and this Elite X championship... and this lone wolf isn't about to lose any of the little she has left.

The three heads of Cerberus were at the top of the world heading into Lethal Lottery, until Eve seized the opportunity and eliminated her comrades from the Lethal Lottery match. Since then, the three have been at each other's throats, complete with walking out of a tag match, sneak attacks, and harsh words flung in every direction. Eve, the former model, lives and dies for her gold, and will bring everything in her repertoire to make sure she remains champ after Kingdom Come. Ramparte, the recluse, is out to prove he wasn't the third wheel, by claiming his first singles gold after breaking the tag title reign record with Flex before losing their belts to Live Mas earlier in the show at Lethal Lottery. Flex, the healthiest man alive, has seen a change in style later, becoming more likeable, but will need to pull out every trick to fend off his former tag partner and former love interest, if he wants to claim his first taste of singles gold.

These three have been to the top of the mountain together, and are now in the deepest of valleys. Their alliance can not be saved, but can Eve save her precious Elite X title? Can either man step up to the challenge, and remove it from her grasp?

WZCW World Title (Last Man Standing): Theron Daggershield (c) v. Dr. Zeus

Infidel swine...

Reach out to heaven!

Pray you stay alive!

Come find your destiny!

Theron's reign is done....

I'm the chosen warrior of Mystra and the World Gladiatorial Heavyweight Champion. Everyone needs a hero.... and this year at Empire Rally, which is the biggest show of the whole year, I get to be that hero when I step into battle with the evil Davkas Diamonddeath. It is up to me to protect the fans of the World Gladiatorial Combat Federation and luckily for them, I always roll a Natural 20 on my Charisma Checks. All it takes is one Critical Hit and Davkas will be no more. All darkness and evil will be defeated and I will bring light, in the name of Mystra.

This hotly contested feud comes to a head, with the WZCW World Title on the line in a Last Man Standing match! Dr. Zeus, the former priest, has seen a change of heart as of late, calling upon the very demons of hell to aide him in his quest to dethrone the current champ. Theron, living partially in his fantasy world, has sought help from the opposite end, calling upon his friends and using prayer, to help him fend off the very flames of hell! The doctor has gone as far as kidnapping Theron's girlfriend, and has recruited John Doe and Fallout to wage his war with him.

With the most precious championship on the line, who will win this ultimate battle of good versus evil? Will Dr. Zeus, the winner of this year's Lethal Lottery, muster enough strength to keep Theron down for the ten count? Or will Theron be able to land the Critical Hit necessary to overpower his monstrous foe?

If this all seems interesting to you, and you want to check out the show, I highly recommend you do! It is going to be a great show, written by a great Creative staff, and the roster is full of posters you've probably conversed with on here before. And, if you're interested in joining, there's no better time than now to submit an application! All that's required of you, is that you submit an RP every two weeks, before the deadline for that round's set of shows!

Click here to submit your application now!

Not that my opinion matters but, this thread will get more attention in the GSD or The Symposium 'cos the guests (non-members) will be able to see this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back