Kongs upcoming fueds, followed by her perfect fued

matt_hud

Occasional Pre-Show
First off I appologize if this thread had already been done, however I haven't seen it anywhere so I decided to start it...

With Awsome Kong coming into the WWE I got to thinking about the best fued she could have with the current roster... However the point to this thread is her "perfect" fued which will be at the end of the list after all her potential matches...

The best fued we can ask for happened a few years back and that was Kong vs. Gail Kim when those 2 set TNAs knockout divsion on fire.... So even though it is something we have seen, it was good enough that if properly booked could be worth seeing again...

The next best fued has to be Kong vs. Beth Phoenix... I mean right now there is no diva on the entire roster who can match Kong in size or strengh... Beth is as close as we can get and truthfully in my minds eye it is actually a fued I am looking forword to seeing....

Then we have Kong vs. Melina, Lay-Cool, Natalia & Maryse... These are probably the only other divas who will be booked to look decent against Kong because honestly they are all that is left on the roster who can actually wrestle in WWE storylines and make it somewhat believable they might at some point beat Kong...

Finally we have Kelly, the Bella's, Alicia Fox, and the rest of the divas... simply put all feeders for Kong and hopefully Kong will send the Bellas & Fox packing out of the WWE...

Where is Trish, Lita, & Mickie now that there is a diva coming in who can realistically challange them...

However the "perfect" fued for Kong could have, should have, & would have happend had the WWE been a little more patiant with another signee they had a mere 6 months ago... I am refering to Vicki's original NXT rookie the 7ft Aloisia... Just think about how cool that could be to see Kong in with someone even bigger and stronger then she is...

It reminds me of the excitment of seeing The Big Show vs. The Great Khali when Khali first debuted... Honestly I would book the 2 divas much the same also... I would keep them away from each other for the most part only letting them cross paths at PPVs or special episodes of Raw & Smackdown where a fight is teased but never seems to happen... I believe they teased this with Show & Khali for about 2 years before they finally booked them in matches together.... I would do that with Kong and Aloisia also tweaking the path crossing on occasion where maybe there is a shoving match of some kind just to really tease and make fans savor for more...

But unfortunatly that wont happen right now cause Kong was in TNA when Aloisia was released and now Aloisia is signed with Lucha Libra I doubt the "perfect" fued for Kong will happen anytime soon...

Thought???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back