Laurinaitis/Long Feud

Martin Gabriel

Pre-Show Stalwart
Creative plans call for WWE's Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and Interim General Manager of Raw John Laurinaitis's feud with Theodore Long's to have full control of both brands will culminate with a winner takes all match at WrestleMania 28.

According to reports this match will replace Money In The Bank with getting a number of superstars involved in the match. Laurinaitis would be the captain of team of heel WWE stars against a babyface team captained by Long at the pay-per-view with the winning captain becoming General Manager of both Raw and SmackDown.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Will this mean the Money in the Bank pay-per-view will return? I haven't seen a report stating they've adjusted the schedule again.

I'd rather have a Money In The Bank match, with Long and JL having one representative each.

That'd be a really good idea if there weren't too few spots for too many people. Maybe tweak it and give them 3 representatives each and you could play off the tension of the GMs wanting their guys to work together versus the tension of each individual wrestler wanting to win the briefcase for themselves.

As for the Long/Ace match, I wonder if this is where Orton fits in? It's gotta be here or the title match. Plus, if he is battling injuries, being in a huge tag team match would take a huge load off his back and add a lot more credibility to the match itself. Especially considering the heel team will most definitely feature Henry, Del Rio, and Christian. They need legitimate competition such as Mysterio and Orton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back