Little Big Planet 2 119 -v- Super Bomberman 75

?

• LBP2

• Super Bomberman

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Littlebigplanet2-boxart.jpg

Super.Bomberman.Box.Art.SNES.PAL.png

Super Bomberman has my vote here because of great gameplay and loads of nostalgia. Anyone else remember how it enabled 4 player gameplay on the SNES? Way before the 64. I'm not a fan of Little Big Planet, but am a big fan of Super Bomberman. My support is behind Bomberman and I hope it wins this round.

Both these games are billed as highly innovative games. Super Bomberman innovated a very fun 4 player feature but I will vote of Little Big Planet 2 as it has innovated much more and at a time when it is more difficult to innovate. So man advances have already been made in the gaming industry that it is difficult to innovate nowadays as compared to the time when Super Bomberman was released and yet LBP2 has done a great job.

You can create all sorts of games in LBP2 be it racing games, puzzles or even RPGs. Not only that, you can also create your own cutscenes. And it is not that you will have to solely rely on your imagination. You can download content from the online community of this game and spend a lifetime completing just those games. LBP2 has tons of replayability.

My vote goes to LBP2.

I loves me some Bomberman, but LPB 2 gets my vote. In addition to be a great platformer, it has infinite replay value with all the user creations. Both are great party games, but I'd rather explore an endless amount of worlds with friends than blow them up on the same boards. Hell, I could probably MAKE Super Bomberman in LBP 2. Possibly an even better version at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back