MD 18; Elite X Batlle Royale OPEN INVITATIONAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
PLEASE READ THE RULES OF THIS MATCH BEFORE POSTING AN RP

This match is open to anyone (within reason)
Anyone who is a member of WZCW may RP for this match even if they are in another match on Meltdown.
Should you not be a member of WZCW, PM me or else your RP will get deleted and you shall be infracted.
You will only be allowed ONLY ONE RP in this thread.
The remaining three in the battle royale shall go to have an elimination triple threat match at Apocalypse for the Elite X title.

RP deadline is Tuesday 27th January...should you have any problems getting your match in PLEASE PM me.

The camera turns on and we see Milenko with his Mayhem title around his waist and a furious look on his face. Instead of sitting in his customary dark room he is pacing up and down in the backstage area with roadies and agents giving him a lot of room.

'The Great' Milenko
This is enough, I joined Dynasty because I was told that I would be able to cause mayhem and chaos but instead I lost he last two matches I was in with a member of Dynasty.

Milenko stops pacing and is standing next to a catering table with a couple people staring at him in apprehension. After a few seconds of staring at the food on the table he takes his arms and sweeps everything off the table and on to the floor in a fit of rage. The people standing by the table look at Milenko with fear in their eyes and run away before Milenko can turn his attention to them.

'The Great' Milenko
I'm actually glad Rios and Legend got fired. With those two gone I can show the whole World why I was what made Dynasty great, by winning the Elite-X title and becoming a duel Champion in WZCW.

Milenko stops pacing for a little bit and stands there taking deep breaths when Diego San Pablo walks up to him with a microphone in hand.

Diego
Hola Señor Necromaster, I was sent down here to get your thoughts on what happened with Dynasty, and the upcoming Elite-x Battle Royal.

Milenko stares at Diego for a minute and then turns and tries to walk away but Diego gets in front of him and blocks the hallway.

Diego
Sorry, but I was told by Señor Bateman to get this interview.

'The Great' Milenko
I don't care what he told you I don't do interviews so get out of my way now.

Milenko and Diego stare each other in the eye for a minute until Diego starts to talk with authority in his voice.

Diego
Señor Bateman also said if you didn't do this interview you would be stripped of the Mayhem title effective immediately.

Milenko looks at Diego with what can only be called murder in his eyes.

'The Great' Milenko
Ok then lets get this over with. Ask you questions before I decide to take my anger out on you.

Diego smiles as he takes a sheet of paper out of his pocket and clears his throat.

Diego
Ok pregunta número uno, with Señor Rios and Señor Legend fired what are you going to do here in WZCW
?

'The Great' Milenko
I'm going to Apocalypse to successfully defend my Mayhem title against The Grand Mystique and become the next Elite-X Champion.

Diego nods his head at Milenko's answer and asks another question.

Diego
Speaking of Señor Mystique do you think you will be able to beat him at Apocalipsis?

'The Great' Milenko
Not only can I keep my title I'm going to leave Grand Mystique a lifeless corpse in a pool of his own blood.

Milenko grabs the camera and pulls it up to his face.

'The Great' Milenko
Mystique you better bring your A game to Apocalypse because your #1 Contenders match was a cake walk compared to what I will put you through.

Diego takes the camera away from Milenko's face and asks another question.

Diego
To even get to Apocalipsis you need to be one of three men to win a Battle Royal where anyone in WZCW can sign up for it from Anthony Michaels to my broadcast partner Becky Serra. With a number of people who may or may not be in the Battle Royal how do you expect to even make it to the final three?

'The Great' Milenko
Let me tell you something Pablo, it doesn't matter who is in this match because I will be in the final three and it doesn't matter who in in the ring with me at Apocalypse because I am better than anyone that can step in the ring with me and this title proves it.

Milenko gets a thoughtful look on his face as something comes to his mind.

'The Great' Milenko
I just realized something Pablo, I am the only Champion here in WZCW. Will got stripped of the World Title a while ago and Legend got fired and stripped of the Elite-X Title. After Apocalypse there will be two Champions. Either Manzo or Everest will win the World Title, I will keep my Mayhem Title and I will win the Elite-X Title becoming the only dual Champion in the history of WZCW.

Milenko Shoves past Diego and walks down the hall as Diego looks after him with a look of anger his face as the camera fades to black.

Reactions: Lee
The camera centers in on a man with a towel over his head in the locker room. He seems to be recovering from a rather intense workout.

USA doesn't belong in the battle royal. USA is new around here and doesn't deserve to be in a match for a prestigious title.

The head lifts up, and USA is seen. This is his first time on TV since he was intorduced last month. The crowd doesn't know who he is, but they seem interested due to his movie star good looks.

Well, let me tell you, the time has come for regime change in WZCW. The current dictatorship needs to get hit with a bunker buster. It will tear up the offices in which they hold people down. Torture is not waterboarding. Torture is the main event here in WZCW. A couple of monkeys flipping around the ring......

He stands and begins to raise his voice.

Nothing gives me more pride than the feeling of purpose. I know what my purpose is. I will rise to the top of WZCW and take my rightful place as a superpower. The fans will chant my name. They will love me like they love their country. My path is simple. I will win this battle royal.

He raises his left arm

USA!!

I will win the triple threat match!

He raises his right arm

USA!!!

The camera pans in on his tatoos which say never forget and let's roll. The screen blinks between images of USA and images of 9/11

I will rid WZCW of the terrorists, of the despots, and of the tyrants which force the public to watch terrible matches and crown their champions based on who they like, not who is the best. Let me in. See if anyone can stop me. I do not come alone. I bring three hundred million of my closest friends. We will roll across the fruited plain, over the purple mountains, and into the rings.

The crowd begins to chant USA

They chant my name because they want to be free. I will free them from boredom. I will free them from the monkeys that are made stars by an office manager, and not by the fans.

Today is a new day. Rome has fallen. The Wall has been torn down, and only USA stands alone as The World's Only Superpower!!!

He raises his hands to sky as the crowd continues to chant.

*The scene opens in a car – you cannot see who is driving the car as the camera is facing the road over the shoulder of the driver, A cell-phone is mounted on the dashboard and its green LCD display is lit as the car cruises down a freeway – the driver talks in to the phone – his accent is American and recognisable but not recognisable to realise who it is who is talking without putting a face to the voice. The same can be said to the voice coming from the phone. The conversation topic changes*

Driver: So Boss.. I’m finished at the arena and just heading out for lunch, is there anything you need in town?

Phone: No but there is something I need you to do before you go to lunch

Driver: *Slightly disappointed* Oh… what’s that?

Phone: At Meltdown we have the Elite X Battle Royale and looking at the sign ups we need someone a little more dangerous

Driver: Who do you want me to sign up?

Phone: Well word is that he is already training but is yet to sign up… I want Bratchny in the battle royale

*There is a slight pause – the car pulls over to the side of the road*

Driver: You want me to go to silver’s?

Phone: If you have too…

Driver: But that’s suicidal – can’t I just leave the application somewhere obvious like we did for the last battle royale?

Phone: No, So far only two people have entered and it’s a week before the show. I need him in as soon as possible or either ticket sales for the event may take a hit or people wont tune in – I need a draw

*The driver turns his car around and frowns*

Driver: OK I’ll go – But I better get paid danger money for this

*The Car screeches off and drives on for a few more minutes before entering the parking lot for a small shopping centre – the precinct contains a liquor store, a couple of clothes stores, a burger bar and tucked away in the corner is silvers gym in all its derelict glamour

today is different to normal days – there is a hive of activity and sound coming from within the walls of silvers gym, cheering, screaming and shouting can be heard from a distance. The driver exits the car and the camera man follows him toward the entrance of Silvers, Screams grow more apparent over the other noises the closer the driver gets to the door. The driver knocks on the door – A voice from inside booms out*

Voice: Who is it

Driver: Johnny Klamour from WZCW

*Suddenly the shouting, screaming and noise from inside the gym quietens – there is a eerie few seconds of silence*

…

Voice: Well come on in?

*Johnny Swallows hard and wipes dirty sweat from his brow before putting his hands on the door, Johnny tries to push the door but it does not open, Johnny tries a second time to no avail but on a lucky third attempt and a much harder shove the door shunts open

As Johnny steps in from the heat outside he quickly steps back as a large man comes flying towards him with his hands out in front to protect himself from his immenent meeting with the concrete floor – Johnny steps back just enough as the man falls just before him*

Man: ARGHH

*The large man now on the floor in front of Johnny tries to talk but his throat quickly gasps, gargles, coughs splutters and finally spits blood – this time Johnny is not so lucky as the bottom of his cheap suit pants and his faux leather shoes are covered with a foul mixture of the mans phlegm and blood*

Man: Eugh !

*Johnny doesn’t even comment on his reception in to the gym and steps over the large man. The noise grows in volume once again and finally Johnny can see what the fuss is about

In the training ring is Carmen Bratchny surrounded by a flock of men in a wrestling stance. Sweat pours from Carmen and it is obvious he has been in the training ring a lot longer then what is normally recommended. Johnny makes his way through the crowd of leather clad bikers and find Swindle McKenzie barking orders to Carmen from a corner of the training ring*

Johnny: What is going on?

Swindle: You’re gonna have to speak up kid we have something going on here – ANOTHER TWO – GET IN THE RING!!!

*Two men climb up from the outside of the ring, one of them already has a nose bleed but before any action can be taken by either man Carmen kicks one violently in the face busting his nose and chokes the other one with one hand*

Johnny: What is going on?

Swindle: Training!

Johnny: So you’ve heard of the Elite X Battle Royale?

Swindle: The What?

*The crowd immediately goes silent – Carmen releases his choke hold and the man drops to his knees holding his throat, another man tries to take advantage but Carmen is quick to carry the mans momentum and toss him out of the ring and on to the concrete*

Johnny: The Battle Royale on Meltdown for an opportunity at the Elite X Championship

Swindle: Oh another battle royale – who are WZCW debuting this time?

Johnny: Wha? I’m sorry.. what?

Swindle: Well… whenever management decide to have one of these its to debut some mysterious force who is going to *Mocking voice* take over the WZCW

Johnny: So this isn’t training for the Battle Royale?

Swindle: No… this is Carmen’s mid-morning warm up

Carmen: Yes – Mid Morning is Group fight then Lunch then Early Afternoon is Fat Man fight – I like making Fat Man scream

Swindle: Yeah Carmen get back to..

*Before Swindle can finish his sentence Carmen spins around and crashes a hard right hand on another man trying to take advantage of Carmen’s lack of concentration – blood streams from the mans forehead*

Swindle: Don’t get me wrong… I like the WZCW but will they ever let Carmen have a match that doesn’t involve some kind of antics towards the end… let the man show his potential for Christ’s sake

Johnny: Well maybe this is the best reason to sign him up

Swindle: Johnny… I’m not an idiot – I know how the Wrestling game works, basically you throw together a bunch of mid-carders and jabronis and have them fight and warm up the crowd then just as the wrestler with the most talent… in this case and the previous battle royale’s case Carmen goes for the finish the lights go out and he gets screwed over while the management push some two bit second rate nobody in a mask – Two bit second rate gets a cheap shot while the lights are out, creates a murky finish and everyone thinks this mysterious stranger is sending message out to the WZCW locker room. In the mean time I have to deal with falling merchandise sales and a match next week against some part timer or better yet another battle royale for the next masked main eventer.. It’s a crock Johnny

Johnny: So I can count you in?

*Swindle laughs in Johnnys face and turns back to the action in the ring, Carmen is sitting on the chest of the man he punched earlier and is mercilessly punching the man in to a bloody pulp*

Johnny: Well if your scared…

*Swindle looks at Carmen who has his back to him, Swindle Frowns and the shouts*

Swindle: Подпишите Это!

*Carmen climbs off the man and walks toward Johnny Klamour*

Carmen: You have pen?

*Johnny frantically searches himself but find nothing, he looks to swindle who shakes his head – Carmen looks at the too men and sighes*

Carmen: One Moment

*Carmen climbs back in to the ring, the beaten man from earlier spots the Russian coming towards him, he desperately tries to pulls his beaten body to the outside but is easily caught by the stalking Russian, Carmen pulls the man to his feet and punches him again, the mans face gushes blood once more, Carmen tosses the man in-between the ropes to the floor, he then looks at Johnny*

Carmen: Give me paper

*Johnny nervously hands Carmen the invitation paper, Carmen sits back on top of the mans barely conscious chest and dips his finger in to the mans open wound, he then signs the invitation with the mans blood, he then climbs off the man and hands the paper back to Johnny, in the meantime the man has managed to stagger a few feet away from Carmen*

Carmen: Hey cheeky – you went through ropes not over the top

*Carmen goes over to the man again and tosses him in to the ring under the ropes before climbing in after him*

Swindle: Right then Johnny, I think you’ve got what you’ve come for now… I strongly suggest you leave the building before I volunteer you for the next bout of training… and fat man training is next and you really don’t want to take the place of the fat man – Carmen loves beating up the fat man

*Johnny quickly makes a bee-line for the exit as the shouting, cheering and screaming continues until the scene fades*

*Scene Fades*

*The camera cuts to a room lit by a blacklight. A figure moves in the background, and pulls up what seems to be a chair and begins speaking to the camera, looking toward the floor.*

“So, the time has come.”Phoenix looks up and gives a confident laugh, as his face glows with streaks of a lighter colored face paint covering a darker paint beneath. He takes a moment to regain his thoughts, and speaks again,

“I have come from the very bottom, and now I have nearly made it all the way to the top. As I lied in that hospital bed, literally regaining my life, I knew that I wanted…no, would become the greatest at whatever I refocused my life on.”

He laughs again. He becomes extremely excited and screams, “AND LOOK AT ME NOW!” He continues to laugh, until he suddenly becomes serious again.

In a more stern and intense voice, he once again speaks, “I have come here not only to become WZCW champion, which I will do, but also to help save the lives of everyone who hears my message. This life is a gift, a right. NOT A PRIVILEGE!”

Phoenix takes a moment to regain his composure, and continues, “Don’t be like I used to be. Use your life to do something great, not to destroy yourself and others. It took a car wreck that literally killed me for me to realize this: It should not be the same way for you.”

“I have now focused my life, and I am the greatest at anything I do. I am not cocky or overconfident, because it is not cocky or overconfident if it is a fact that you are the best. As far as the Battle Royal goes, I consider it and the Triple Threat both formalities, which will present no trouble to me. I will become Elite X champion, then I will become Mayhem Champion, and finally I will get the World Championship that will inevitably become mine."

Phoenix stands up, turns off the blacklight and turns on the regular light, showing yellow streaks across his dark purple face paint. He looks harshly, yet confidently into the camera and says, "And to my opponents: you should just give up now and remember to think of your future, because I, Phoenix, the Eternal One, will see you there."

After he says this, Phoenix does his trademark arms spread pose and the camera cuts to black.

We cut to a home video camera. It is pointing at Garth Black who is in the same empty room that he was for his introductory vignette he is sitting at the table with a note book in front of him, clicking the pen again.

I am your prophet of solitude, and I am here to show that success is in seclusion. Today's reading is taken from the Gospel according to Black, chapter 1 verse 1

He stops clicking the pen, puts it down and picks up the book and begins to read it

In the beginning, there was one man, Adam. He lived, he fed, and he succeeded. He thought he was lonely, so God created Eve for him, and thus humanity's problems began. By befriending the serpent, Eve lost paradise. By trusting another person, Adam brought misery to humanity. Adam made sure that each and every one of us descended into a belief were we had to rely on each other, because we were out of paradise.

He begins to look directly into the camera, it is clear that he has memorised the "reading"

But it's a lie. Every person is out for themselves, someone who assistance is doing it for their own gain. The hand that helps one day, is the hand that slaps you in the face the next. I'm a lone crusader, and I will not rest until mankind has realised that it is truly every man for themselves.

By now he is standing up and still looking directly at the camera

And where better to start than in a battle royal. Truly a place where friends become foes in an instant. I will not be double crossed in this match, no-one will be trusted, no one can be trusted in the first place. Alliegances will be formed and broken a thousand times, but in the end I will be the last man left standing in this war of attrition, because I only put my trust in myself, and I cannot betray myself. The only barrier is not a question of the quality of my opponents, but the quantity. I'm not afraid, because I have quality in quantity.

He's closed the book and put it down, his fists are clenched and he is getting louder with every word

And when it's done, and I am standing alone in the ring, and I have proven once again that the lonely way is the only way to win, I still won't have convinced my opponents and the crowd that they are in the wrong. The Battle will be won, but the war will not be over. I will not rest until each and every relationship is destroyed, until compasion is removed from the psyche, until empathy...

He whispers

Fades to black.

The screen fades to black except for a caption that appears over the black screen

Here endeth the reading.

The camera enters inside a local grocery store in Compton, California where it is pointing at Da Xtreme Gangsta who ironically enough is the only white boy in the store.

You see people of WZCW. I am here to become WZCW Heavyweight Champion Of The World. I have made alot of changes since that unfortunate day happened to me where my entire life changed right before my very eyes.

The Camera goes to the fruits/vegitables sections of the store.

I'm sure you may be wondering why the hell am I inside the piggly wiggly. Well i'm hungry as hell right now & there is people & I not only wanna get my point across to the WZCW fans but all the fans around the world. You see i'm not gonna be some guy who has come here in the past & make these predictions about himself only to fail when he has the chance to make those predictions come true.

Camera then follows Da Xtreme Gangsta & his shopping kart as he goes to the cereal isle.

I wanna bring the WZCW & it's heavyweight title as high as I can get it. I hope I make a great impression when I am performing in this company. When I win the WZCW Heavyweight Championship I will win it for all my g's, my hustlaz, da ladies, & all da people dat believed in me since day number 1. I will get the people who double teamed me in the parking lot & I will find my soulmate. Excuse me for being soft again.

The camera then goes outside of the store.

Make no secret about it. I am only out for myself in the battle royal & when the battle royal is over I will be the last man standing in the ring.

The screen fades to black except for a caption that appears over the black screen.

Da Xtreme One Is Comin Fo Y'all At Da Battle Royal

We're backstage once again as we see the door to the changing rooms. The camera shows Red Mask walk out of the door in his ring attire. He looks to the camera and gives a thumbs up.

He walks down the corridor, almost with a bounce in his step as he bumps into Becky Serra.

Red Mask; Greetings my dear, how are you on this rather fine day?

Becky; Yeah...I'm fine thanks. Do you have a moment?

Red Mask looks at his wrist, pretending there's a watch there. Well I guess I sure do, for it is five to moment o clock so technically, I have five moments for you Miss Serra.

Becky; Erm right, ok. I just wanted to talk to you about the Elite X battle Royale and to see whether you are taking part?

Red Mask; Well I'm actually on my way to do some training for the tag match, as it sure is going to be a hard one. I talked to Leon about this already on what I felt about it though, but the Elite X battle royale? I'm not so sure about that one.

Becky; Why's that?

Red Mask; Everyone knows that match is yours for the taking!

Becky; I'm not taking part in the match, Bateman was clearly just joking about that!

Red Mask; No, I'm seriously Becky, I'm sure you're in with a chance!

Red Mask grabs Becky's arm and squeezes her biceps

Red Mask; I mean come on just look at the muscles there!

Becky; *Giggles* Stop playing Red Mask, are you taking part in this match?

Red Mask; Who's in it?

Becky; Well there's Milenko, Bratchney and a few new guys.

Red Mask; Very interesting, after all Milenko's just lost two of his allies last week, a worrying thing as this guy can seriously kick ass. A one man dynasty some might say, and then there's Bratchney, I've fought with him, I wouldn't like to fight against him. The other guys would be the ones to watch out for, they've come out of nowhere and are going for gold straight off. This is a problem, the pursuit of gold, it has been the downfall of mankind since the dawn of time. There have been wars fought over it, lives lost, it's why there's crime...it all comes to money. It was the reason I was shot

Becky; You were shot?

Red Mask; Yeah, but I'll talk to you about that some other time. I really have to go and train for my meltdown matches

Becky; Matches? I thought you were not fighting in the Battle Royale.

Red Mask; What gave you that impression? There's more to life than gold, and it's being a hero, it's one who'll stand for justice and truth and to fight at the Apocalypse would be nothing short of awesome. I am paid by WZCW after all, so I'm going to do the best I can because this is the time uprightness shines. To fight for the Elite X title at Apocalypse; win or lose, would be incredible as it lets more people know that this man in the Red Mask is a hero! But I must dash Becky, really need to get this training in, I'll catch you about!

Red Mask gives Becky a Hi five as he continues on his bouncy walk to the ring.

The camera opens up on a view of the White House, from the front street. Without moving the camera, a familiar voice is heard in the background..

"Just a few days ago.. history was made." The camera slowly turns to reveal "The One" Big Will standing next to the gates, looking onward toward the White House. He turns to look at the camera, as he begins walking, with the camera following him.

"I guess you could say I know a little something about making history. I mean, afterall I was the First-Ever Elite X Champion. I was also the first-ever 2-time Elite X Champion, then I went on to become the first man to win the Lethal Lottery match. From there, I went on to win the World Heavyweight Championship on our first-ever Kingdom Come Pay per view, the biggest event of it's kind. So yeah, I guess I know a thing or two about historical events."

A couple tourists come up to Big Will and ask if they could take a picture with him, standing in front of the gates at the White House. Big Will agrees, but continues talking while he's posing for the picture.

"This up-coming Meltdown, we'll be coming to you live, from right here in Washington D.C., and how apathetic is it, that I have a chance to once again re-write history, in the same place that just technically crowned this nation, it's first Black President?"

Big Will continues walking, as he begins to head for the corner, still talking.

"Now you see, that's not as historical to me, being Canadian, but this coming Meltdown I have a chance to do something that would be historical to me. When I found out about this Open Invitational Battle Royal, at first I had mixed emotions about joining it. I thought to myself; should I? Have I completed everything that needed to be done? And then I came to realize that for the first time since I've been here in W.Z.C.W., I'm a man without a goal, without a true purpose anymore."

Big Will stops at the corner, and notices an elderly Woman waiting to cross the street. He offers to help her across, as she accepts. Will continues to talk, as he helps the elderly Woman across the street.

"From the moment I debuted, I stepped directly into the spotlight. Winning a match to earn a shot at the Elite X Championship. Instantly joining Dynasty. From there, I went to feuding with a lunatic and his crazed wannabe girlfriend. After that, I had one of the hardest and most challenging tests ahead of me, by feuding with my one-time partner turned enemy, Joseph Rios.."

As soon as he gets across the street, he begins walking away from the elderly Woman. In the background, suddenly two thugs jump the elderly Woman, holding her at gun-point and begin robbing her. Big Will has no clue, as he continues to walk down the street, talking away..

"Well, with Gus long gone and his career likely buried. And after last week, Joseph Rios is no longer here, thanks in part to a small sprinkling of outside interference.." Will snickers "I'm no longer a wanted man, a hunted man, or a man with any type of purpose. So after much debate and thought, I've decided to once again set-out to do, what I first came to this company to do.. and that's, make history."

Big Will stops, as he begins looking around the street, noticing everything going on around him except the elderly Woman he left behind. Big Will flags down a taxi, as he continues to talk..

"I've come to respect a lot of individuals here in W.Z.C.W., but when it comes right down to it.. everyone is out for one thing, and that's Championship glory. You see, wzcw.com has announced some of the names of the Wrestlers looking to enter this Battle Royal. Some of those names are fresh faces, making their debut. And some are familiar names, I've known all too well."

The two thugs that just robbed the elderly Woman run up on Big Will, quickly jumping into the taxi as Big Will had just opened the door. Without even thinking, Will just let's them and closes the door for them. As the taxi drives off, Big Will turns and continues to walk down the street, talking away..

"So when it comes right down to it, something historical will happen at Meltdown. Just like something historical has happened right here, in Washington D.C."

"Will it be another new comer making history by winning the right to get an Elite X Championship opportunity, much like I did on my debut? Will it be Milenko, the only current Champion in the company, looking to add another title to his list of accomplishments? Or will it be someone new, someone that's been with the company but yet hasn't had a chance to taste gold? You see, regardless of the outcome, history will be made in Washington D.C.. but as far as I'm concerned, this will be as focused as I've ever been, and I will be ready to make history all over again." The camera fades out, as Big Will continues walking down the street.

Leon is on his phone in his office

Leon: Yes Mr Bateman, I'm aware of the Vengeance situation with Disasterpiece... Well yes I'm aware of the fact that we're an interviewer down thanks to Diego not being who he said he was. WHAT?... Sir, I don't think you realise how busy I am, can't Becky do it? I don’t care if she’s with that superhero guy. He's on his way? Sir... Sir?

Leon hangs up the phone, muttering about the line. The lights flicker and Vengeance is standing behind his chair.

Vengeance: So Leon, I understand you have a few questions you'd like me to answer. (chuckles) It must be awful to have no Diego to do your dirty work for you.

Leon has a look of pure horror on his face. He opens his mouth, but nothing comes out.

Vengeance: Yes, Leon, the dark days have returned to WZCW, and what you saw happen to Ben Legend was simply the beginning. Why choose Legend? The man sold his soul to attain gold, he did everything he could to keep it. He was everything that is wrong with this company. Add to that Disasterpiece had some personal issues with Legend and his involvement with Dynasty.

Leon: You do understand that what you did to Legend has pretty much ended his career? I mean, once he regains consciousness, there’s every chance he’s going to take you to court? Hell, with the issues you gave the board, Bateman’s furious that you’re even allowed to compete against Everest’s team tonight.

Vengeance: (laughs to himself) Mr Bateman made a mistake, Leon. You see, not only did he book me into a match… he made the mistake of leaving a Battle Royale as an open invitational. All I’ve heard backstage is the newest members of the roster bragging about how they will win... why they deserve to win.
The Glorious Appearing may have already taken place, but I have no intention of abandoning what I set out to do when I started to prepare the way.
For it seems that things haven’t changed at all. For two men to dare interrupt what was supposed to be an historical moment was sacrilege. All this act accomplished was to stir up my anger towards them, and I will pick them off one by one.
But that is for another time. You see, there is still the stigma that I have never won a career defining match. Ricky and Everest both gained the upper hand on me when I was so close to bringing the glory that my Master deserves, to establishing the new era in WZCW. And it is with my Master’s blessing that I will claim this match and dedicate it to the god of destruction.
Alas for the day! For the day of Vengeance is at hand. And it shall come as a destruction from the mighty.

And Leon, I decided something today… I decided it was time to bring glory to my campaign with some gold. As a matter of fact, I decided two things.

There is flash of light and Vengeance is gone

Leon: Dammit, I hate the way he does that. Why can’t he just use the damn door like everyone else? What the hell’s this?

Two pieces of paper are left on the desk. On the top one, in scrawled writing, the words ‘Thought you could do with the workout. See you there’. Leon opens an envelope, marked ‘Silver’s Gym’ which is below the note. He pulls out a piece of paper and reads it. He turns white, and runs out of the room, the sound of him throwing up in the corridor can be heard as the camera focuses on the note on the floor.

Confirmed entrants for Elite X Title Battle Royale
Milenko
Ulysses S Adams
Carmen Bratchny
Phoenix
Garth Black
James Baker
‘Red Mask’
‘The One’ Big Will
Vengeance
Leon Kensworthy​

*Darkness.*

‘... I was spiralling, right into the depths of depression. I could never do it, I could never win. I can’t do it. I never will win...’

*The darkness is overtaken by light, and we see Daniel sitting on a chair sipping a XXXX beer.*

‘Oh wait, I did win. Never mind.’ Daniel smirks in a joking way that says, “I got you, didn’t I?”

‘Oh, you’re so funny.’ Brad replies sarcastically, smirking as well.

‘Of course I’m funny mate, I’m Aussie. You should just be happy I made it here, my kangaroo broke down and I had to walk the rest of the way.’ Smiling heart fully, he sips his XXXX again.

‘I am in a good mood after all. Not only did I win my tag team match, I won the match for my team. I did it – I’m glad you believed in me.’

‘What’s not to believe in, after all, an Aussie keeps his word and...’ Brad stops for a moment, considering something, ‘...did I give you my car keys to watch before?’ He says it only just managing to keep a straight face.

‘About that, you have insurance right?’ Trying equally hard to keep a straight face.

‘I didn’t think Australian’s could afford assurance’, Brad teases as Daniel’s face turns from a straight face to a kidding sort-of “Do you want to have a long life” suggestion.

‘Not wise friend, to make fun of an Aussie on Australia Day – I’ll have to get lamingtons and choke you with them. Well, it’s that, or a boxing match with a kangaroo. You don’t want that, trust me – no one stands in the way of the kangaroo. Manzo is a child with new toy in comparison.’ They both chuckle.

‘Well, I guess I should,’ *hem-hem* ‘interview you then, for the sake of Australia day and what not. Wait a second; I’ll put on my Kensworth voice: Okay. Mr. Stokes, your Australian – and this is Australia day. How does this make you feel?’

‘You do a terrible Kensworth impersonation. Poor Kensworth, people are always making fun of him. Maybe if I asked him to do some interviews with me, people would respect him more. Hmm.’

‘Sure, if you think kicking a man while he is down would make people respect him. The kick is interviewing you, in case you didn’t catch that. I know you Aussies can be a bit slow sometime.’

‘You are so pushing it right now. I know, everyone who isn’t an Aussie, can be a little slow to react, when they get kicked in the face, sometimes.’ Daniel replies, equally as mocking.

‘...I’ve learnt my lesson. But seriously now, what’s it like being an Australian, on a day that means so much?’

‘Well, 3 words could do it’s best to sum it up – Pride, togetherness and... barbeques of course. But there’s much more to it than can be said in any word. Australia is about celebrating the GREAT country that we are. Maybe it’s arrogant, but it’s deserved. It IS deserved. We are one, but we are many – and in the ring, I have many behind me. That’s why I can do it.’

‘I don’t think I’ve heard you sound this passionate before honestly, it’s empowering.’ Brad jokes.

‘Well, I don’t think I have been this passionate before; I have things to carry me. I finally got a win, my first win. And Australia Day brings out something else in me; it’s hard to explain, to someone who hasn’t felt it. It is believing in something, like a happy ending to your favourite story, but in a much bigger way.’

‘That sounds pretty incredible... and about barbeques?’

Daniel chuckles,
‘Bar Bs are good too. Lamb chops beat all other meats in wrestling matches.’

‘Lamb chops can wrestle?’

‘That’s how good they are.’

'Sounds like they could beat you in a match, not that that's har... I said nothing.'

*Daniel just glares, figuratively burning through Brad with his eyes, before playfully hitting him.*

'Oh, you do have a death with. Congratulations.' Daniel points randomly at a direction. As the camera moves accross to where he is pointing, it is recognizible for the first time they're on a beach. 'You better start running.

*Brad jumps up and sprints, but Daniel being a fit wrestler, quickly catches him and tackles him to the ground.*

'Never mess with an Aussie mate, haha. See, it's speed like that, which is going to carry me the Elite X title.'

'Well,' Brad says with a bit of effort due to being squashed by Daniel, ' maybe if you get off of me, I can interveiw you about that.'

'I have a better idea, you interview me, with me still sitting on you.'

'Sounds reasonable,', Brad replies semi-gasping. 'Well then, why do you think you can do it?'

'Now who's slow to keep up? I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I finally won, I know that I can do it now. On top of that, Australia has brought a new life to me. I CAN do it. The beach makes Australia Day complete. You know what will make my time here complete. Gold, for the Green and Gold. I want this. I want this alot. Everyone should here this:

A storm is coming. The thunder will make some noise. Can't you hear it, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover...'

(OOC: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=805583#post805583 Prequel to this RP - recommended reading beforehand.)

Once again, Leon and Becky stand together in the hallway outside the locker room. They also appear, once again, to be arguing.

Becky: Angry. Now listen, I did it before he decided to meet this friend of his, so now it's your turn!

Leon: Becky, he wasn't meeting a friend, he was going to get drunk! Like always!

Becky: Whatever! I put up with enough of it. I'm scared of what he's going to try with me...She stares at the down warily.

Leon: Sighs. Look, I handled his first two, you took the last two. We're even. Let's flip a coin.

Becky nods, still staring at the door, half expecting Drake to burst out.

Leon: Ready? He pulls out a coin and flips it in the air. Call it.

Becky: Tails?

Leon picks up the coin and groans.

Leon: Heads.

Becky grins and claps her hands.

Becky: Have fun! See you when you're through!

She dances out of the hallway, laughing. Leon watches her go as he clenches his fist, then sighs deeply.

Leon: Well, let's get it over with...He opens the locker room door. It's dark inside.

Leon: What the hell? He said he'd be in here.

He flips the light switch on and is suddenly tackled by a fast moving shape.

Drake: Leon!!!

Leon: Oof! What the hell? Drake? Get off me!

Drake stands up, grinning wildly. He looks much drunker than before. He stands up and struts over to his locker, which as ever is stocked with beer. He cracks them both open and offers one to Leon.

Drake: Here, old buddy! Drink up!

Leon stands up slowly and brushes himself off, staring very warily at Drake. He takes the beer cautiously.

Leon: Exactly how much have you had to drink today?

Drake: Still grinning like a madman. A lot!

Leon: How much is a lot?

Drake: I don't know! But I'm gonna have enough money to buy a new baseball with all the bottles!

Leon rubs his temples.

Leon: You know, Drake, this kind of drinking is dangerous...

Drake raises his hand up.

Drake: Hold on a second there! My name is no longer Drake Callahan! From now on, I am...Professor Tiger!

Leon's jaw drops open.

Leon: Tiger?

Drake jumps up and spins around wildly, a look of fear on his face.

Drake: Where?!

Leon's jaws hangs, if possible, lower.

Leon: Drake? Err...Professor Tiger?

Drake: Who's Professor Tiger?

Leon sputters.

Leon: But...you...and...no.

Drake: You sound like you've had a bit too much to drink, Leon! He slaps his knee and laughs wildly. Here, have another!

He hands Leon another bottle of beer, despite Leon already having one. Leon sets them both down.

Leon: Drake...are you going to be able to do this right now?

Drake: Of course!

Leon: Why are you still shouting?

Drake: I'm not shouting!

Leon: Yes, you are.

Drake: Oh!

Leon: Would you mind stopping?

Drake: Sure! He pauses, then speaks at normal volume. I mean, sure.

Drake sits down and takes a long drink.

Drake: Leon, I've missed you. They keep sending this girl. She's pretty, but she doesn't like me very much.

Leon scratches the back of his head.

Leon: Right, well, Drake...I'll umm...have a talk with her about that.

Drake looks up at Leon with awe.

Drake: Really? You'd do that for me?

Leon: Sure?

Drake: Well, hell, I'll drink to that! He drinks deeply and belches. Well, I'd drink to anything, but you get the idea.

Leon rubs his eyes.

Leon: Drake, is there a point to any of this?

Drake: Well, absolutely, Leon.

He keeps drinking.

Leon: And that point is...

Drake: Oh, right. His grin widens. Leon, did you hear? My favorite match is back! My first one here! A good old royal battle!

Leon: You mean a battle...no, never mind. The royal battle. What about it?

Drake: What about it? Well I'm going to be in it. And...He leans in conspiratorially to Leon. Leon...you should know, I fully intend to win.

He leans back and nods, and takes a drink of his beer.

Leon: That's it?

Drake belches.

Drake: That's it.

Leon: No final word of wisdom?

Drake: Well...yeah, now you mention it, there is something else.

He leans in close to the camera and lowers his sunglasses.

Drake: To all the kids out there, all of you be sure to eat all your prayers...and say your vitamins!

He kicks back, finishes off the beer, and brings his sunglasses back up.

Drake: Trust me.

He leans back against the wall and appears to be asleep in seconds. Leon slowly gets up and walks away.

Leon: I just...he's unbelievable.

He heaves one final sigh and exits the room, shutting the light off behind him.

*The camera cuts into the mens bathroom, It shoots to a shot of a stall with the door closed. We then hear Anthony Michaels begin talking*

Anthony Michaels: "Who is out there? What's going on?"

*Leon Kensworth is standing outside the stall door*

Leon Kensowrth: "Umm. Anthony Michaels, I know it's a bit awkward. But I wanted to get a quick interview out of you. I heard you were a late entrant into the battle royal."

*grunt*

Anthony Michaels: "Oh yeah. I had a talk with Bateman about putting me into that. He said it was fine. Anything else? I'm kind of busy here."

*plop*

Leon Kensowrth: "Oh god, no I think that's about it. I'll leave you alone."

*As Leon begins to leave, Anthony Michaels walks out of the stall. Michaels walks up to Leon and puts both hands on the back of his shoulders.*

Anthony Michaels: "Hey Leon, come here for a second buddy. I have something to show you."

Leon Kensworth: "Umm. I guess, but could you please take your hands off of me? You didnt even wash them yet."

Anthony Michaels: I'll do whatever I want. Now come here. Look at this."

*Michaels takes leon over to the toilet. They both look down, There is a massive turd in the toilet.*

Leon Kensworth: "Oh MY GOD. That's disgusting."

Anthony Michaels: "Whats disgusting is the fact that I wasnt in this battle royal to begin with. That turd represents all of the competitors already in the battle royal. Except for me of course. Hey Leon, It looks like I just took a Daniel Stokes, haha."

Leon Kensworth: "Come on now man, that just isnt right..."

Anthony Michaels: "What's right is me winning this battle royal and getting my title shot. After I win this battle royal, all the other competitors careers will be..."

*Anthony Michaels flushes the toilet*

Anthony Michaels: "Flushed down the shitter."

*As both Michaels and Kensworth leave the bathroom, we see the toilet overflowing, as the camera fades to black*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back