MD36 - Showtime Cougar vs. Trevor Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
MD366.jpg

It's been an interesting period for both these two men, especially since Steel trashed up Showtime's set at the Lethal Lottery and had to pay off the repairs. Now these two finally meet in the ring, both suffering from lack of gold heading out of Kingdom Come. Will this match make a change for their personal issues or will their search for championships play the bigger factor?

Deadline is Monday 8th March 2010 23:59 EST

Backstage at Kingdom Come Showtime David Cougar is scene walking slowly, looking quite odd without the EurAsian title. He shows no emotion on his face after a hard fought bout with Big Dave. Leon is waiting by Showtime's dressing room and quickly walks up as he sees David coming around the corner. David quickly throws a hand up in front of the face of Leon and walks by him as he enters the room. He closes the door on the camera man and turns around to see another camera man waiting inside the room. David sighs, grins, and walks up to the camera.

Cougar: You all want to see me do something, say something do ya. Ya wanna see me do something they'll talk about? Do ya? Okay.

Showtime snatches the camera and throws it against the wall and starts kicking it. The camera man outside hears the commotion and enters. Showtime is trashing his dressing room, knocking tables over, throwing chairs around, and causing quite a ruckus. He finally settles down for a moment as he turns to face the mirror. Suddenly he runs up punching it, shattering much of it. Blood runs down Davids hand. He pants heavily, exhausted by the match and the tantrum he just threw. He stares at the broken mirror. Some of the chunks of glass still occupy it. Trent Stonewalls face suddenly appears in the reflection on the mirror.

Stonewall: The show must go on, Showtime. The show must go on.

David turns and nods in a direction off camera.

----------

A few days later​

Scene opens on the set of The Show.

Announcer: And now, here is the star of The Show, David Showtime Couuuuuuuuggarrrrrrrr!

Showtime walks out in usual suit attire with his right hand bandaged up and microphone in left hand. He posses as the crowd lets out a big roar.

What time is it?

Showtime!

Oh no you gotta do better than that, I didn't quite hear you. I asked you, what time is it?

SHOWTIME!

You damn right it is, now it is time. Time for the Show to give you what you all want, time for the Show to give you what you crave, yes it is time for the Show to take his rightful place on prime time, the main event. Now is the time for you all to be watching because I guarantee to you all hear tonight, and to those watching, that by the end of next year, come next Kingdom Come, I will become WZCW Heavyweight champion. And that is something you'll want to save on your PVRs for a long long time.

The audience cheers and Showtime smiles and nods with them.

Now before we can begin the Year of Showtime, we must first take care of the excess baggage of last year. That would be my opponent this week on Meltdown, that would be... Trevor Steel.

Now Trev, you and me have never stood together inside the ring before, but we both know that this has been brewing for a very long time. It takes us back months ago, when you walked onto my empty set and proceeded to destroy every bit of it. I had not challenged you in any way and I did nothing to provoke such an act of disrespect. You did it out of blind stupidity in hopes of getting my attention, well Trev you got my attention!

I would've loved nothing more than to meet you face to face the show after Lethal Lottery and beat the living hell out of you thick metal skull, but fate, or your begging to Bateman, lead you to be apart of the Elite-X league and away from your just punishment.

Shotime shakes a bit, but soon regains his composure and continues.

So I did what any man in todays modern world would do, I hit you where I knew it would hurt the most, your wallet. You see Trev, you have a weakness unlike most here in WZCW. You have dependents; you have your son to take care of, he who idolizes you the most, and you have failed him.

What was little Damien thinking when he watched his father recklessly destroying another mans property like a vagrant criminal. What could have been going through his head as he saw his father hawking cheap photographs of himself to pay for his crimes. Well Trevor what was going through his head was that daddy is a bad, bad man. Someone he can no longer look up to. You've failed him as a role model and now you're failing him as a father. And that is why I sued you for your crimes, to show Damien that criminals pay, they pay with their life and they pay with your too. Trevor you have failed in life and now you will fail in the ring when we meet at Meltdown. I have taken from you the one thing you hold dear and at Meltdown I might just decide to take your career as well. Trevor the pressure cooker has been on high for a long time, at Kingdom Come I let some of the steam out, but the rest is still there. Trevor I don't want to just beat you, I want to humiliate and embarrass you in front of the entire world. This match has been all I could think of for a long time, the chance to final stand face to face with the man responsible for the crime against me and let loose wild fist against him. Trevor at Meltdown, it's more than personal, more than professional..... it's real and nothing more will feel quite as real after. Trevor I will beat you and then make it a repeat. I will knock you back into last Tuesday. Trevor at Meltdown plain and simply... I will own you.

Showtime relaxes and the crowd lets out a very mixed reaction.

Now on to one other piece of business to pick up on. There has been some buzz backstage about when I will use my rematch clause against Big Dave. Well Big Dave I got to admit, you got the better of me at Kingdom Come. After I hit that Final Act and saw you twitch and move your arm, I snapped. I wanted nothing more than to break your neck and I climbed up top to try and do it and well... you all at home watched it. Dave, from one Dave to another, you beat me, but we know two things though, one, I had you down and had I pinned you inside of blindly going for it all we would be talking a very different story now, I can beat you, and two, you weren't in great shape after either and I wouldn't want to fight you unless it would be at your best again. We tore the roof off at Wembley and I am looking forward to topping that when we meet again. I am saving it for the right time, the big stage. That match will happen sooner than later and I guess to leave you all a little in the dark, we'll say that my Redemption will be his Apocalypse.

Smiles and the crowd groans and cheers.

Well folks that about wraps up todays episode of The Show. Be sure to tunr in in large numbers this Meltdown when Show meets Steel. We met in court and now we meet inside the ring. Will the results be the same or will I kick his ass harder? Tune in and find out. I am The Show, and you are now tuned in to... The Year of Showtime. Your gonna love it.

Showtime drops the mic, takes off his jacket and throws it in the crowd. The crowd hoots wildly as Showtime posses. Credits roll up in front of Showtime. Humorously under ever position is 'David Showtime Cougar'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back