Memoirs Of A Wheel Man...Wrestlers You'd Like To Ride With.

asiatic7

The Doctor Of Veganomics!!!
First, I want to say that I'm not endorsing anything here, It's just part of my thread. I thought this might be fun, SOOooooo here we go!

This morning, on the drive to work, I was listening to MLW podcast with Konnan, St. Laurent and Court Bauer. The topic of best wheel guy came up. A wheel guy is a wrestler, writer, or backstage personality who typically drives around other talent. According to the hosts, the best wheel guys are: Dean Malenko, Kevin Nash, Big Dick Johnson, Norman Smiley and Ted DiBiase sr. They had interesting reasons why these are the best. These guys pretty much know the roads, quickest routes, best eaterys, know how to pack luggage etc. Also, you have great co-pilots. Guys that keep you from falling asleep, they're funny, entertaining and play good music. A bad co-pilot is someone who falls asleep as soon as you turn on the engine... Anyway, My question is this:

If you were a wrestler, who would you love to ride with and why? If you can pick any three guys to ride with on the road from any era, any company, who would it be?

Enjoy...

I would definitely love to ride with Randy Savage, Owen and Bret Hart. I would love to talk to Randy and hear great stories from the Macho Man. I would pick Bret's brain, Bret is one of the smartest wrestlers, it would be great talking to the Hitman. Owen is a fun guy, Owen would have everybody laugh and keep people up. If their is enough room for somebody else, I would pick Mick Foley. Foley is a great guy, he is also funny.

Ooh, great idea for a thread topic!

The first people I'd want to be on the road with would be The Rock and Ric Flair. Both of them are very funny and would just be a hell of a lot of fun to hang out with. Listening to all of Flair's stories would be a dream.

PunkMadness93 said:
Owen is a fun guy, Owen would have everybody laugh and keep people up.

Owen would be a lot of fun too. I've heard about some of the pranks he pulled on wrestlers over the years, and he would be great for a laugh.

For some good discussion, I'd pick JBL. The dude's smart as hell, seems to have a good sense of humor, and he could give me a few stock tips.

For sheer comic relief I would imagine The Iron Sheik would be great to ride with. Also from what I have read Owen Hart was a great prankster and a lot of fun. Something tells me Stone Cold would be great fun to travel around with to. So many interesting stories would come from these men, and would be a treat to get to ride with any of them if even just one time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back