• Crocker

• d_henderson1880

• BringThePain834

• Dragon Saga

• Smark Madden

• Kapu

• Chrome

Results are only viewable after voting.
Some people are marks unto themselves, and their preference for a pro-wrestler is just an extension of that narcissism.

Crocker apparently believes that he's only been coming back to this forum because he just can't deny himself the pleasure of declaring his personal victories in life to us all. He's been around here in various forms for quite a long time I understand.

One day Crocker will have a mental disorder named after him.

On the one hand, Dragon Saga is usually easy to ignore. Dumb, but easy to ignore.

Meanwhile, Smark is not only dumb, but ubiquitous.

We'll be right back to TNA getting cancelled in a year or two, and Smark will assure us that Dave has to be wrong.

Oh, and Saga has never stated a symbol for the slaughter of millions was something we need to recognize worldwide as a symbol of peace.

Crocker deserves this, but he deserves pretty much all the other 'bad' awards too.. Kapu and Dagger are not marks (as far as I know), BringThePain834 is a just a bigger Lesnar fan than most of us, I actually enjoy Chrome's memes and jokes, I don't even watch TNA, Dragon Saga fits the criteria but I've seen very little of his pro-ROH posts in 2015, and I'm saving d henderson for another category. Aquaman gets my vote.

I've never had issues with Dragon Saga before. Maybe it's because no one from TNA or ROH ever makes it out of the first round of the WZT. Crocker as PWF once had a WZT bingo card based on his own stupidity and ignorance.

Easy choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back