My New Tournament Idea

I remember that tag team tourney. I was paired with NSL and he didn't know who I was. I like to think a lot has changed since then. :)

τδιγλε;1527479 said:
We need to get the green light for it first...you can tag with whomever you want, though. I think Jake and Marquis won the last one...no, wait, I think it was Sam and fromthesouth.

The Lariat/TDigs Express sounds good to me. :D

The next one is lhfizzle's for the taking. Come to think of it, I'm sure we won the last one, much to the behest of Ty Burna.

Meh I tried my best to hold you down. Difficult to do when you're lower on the food chain and trying to be the boss.

Still that was a fun little tournament. I'd be down for doing it again tdigle if you want me aboard.

The next one is lhfizzle's for the taking. Come to think of it, I'm sure we won the last one, much to the behest of Ty Burna.

Meh I tried my best to hold you down. Difficult to do when you're lower on the food chain and trying to be the boss.

Still that was a fun little tournament. I'd be down for doing it again tdigle if you want me aboard.

I'm definitely down for another one of these. If Luther, Slyfox696, and IrishCanadian25 are cool with it, then we can do another one whenever they feel it would be best to have one. The last one got a load of participation, and we have Coco and Doc to take the place of 48.7 as tournament agitators. Plus, there are a hell of a lot of new people in the Bar Room. I think we had something like 12 teams last time. I think we could easily do 16 this time around.

τδιγλε;1527718 said:
I'm definitely down for another one of these. If Luther, Slyfox696, and IrishCanadian25 are cool with it, then we can do another one whenever they feel it would be best to have one. The last one got a load of participation, and we have Coco and Doc to take the place of 48.7 as tournament agitators. Plus, there are a hell of a lot of new people in the Bar Room. I think we had something like 12 teams last time. I think we could easily do 16 this time around.

We could sixteen easy. The only request I have is we include Polls on the threads this year. Especially in the case of close matches, counting by hand makes it easy to miscount and cause riots. Plus once a vote is locked we don't have 5 people changing votes on us right before the polls close. We can of course discuss semantics at a later date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back