My Opinion On Everything

robbysteinz

I think Taker has obviously come to RAW.

- I do not understand HBK and Cena being tag champs..I don't see how this is going to work.

- I think Vince announces tomorrow night the end of ECW.

- Umaga goes to Smackdown as he has no spot on RAW any longer, or maybe he can fight Khali.

- Lashley, RVD, CM Punk all go to Smackdown to give it a lift to replace the Undertaker.

- Vince fires half those bums on ECW that RAW and Smackdown fans never heard of.

- Sandman, Dreamer, Test, Kelly to RAW. Rest to Smackdown.

- HBK vs. Orton vs. Edge at Wrestlemania

well he needs to deflate that pride, cause now it's the same main event over and over, and frankly it's getting older than watching Cena "Over come the odds"

JR said he is going to drop a bombshell tomorrow night that will change ecw forever.....what can he possibly do besides end it?

there was a poll on ecw.com this week about what new titles we would like to see come back so perhaps it has something to do with the introduction of a new championship.

I really don't care for Umaga or The Great Khali at all... I could see Umaga being traded or being sent over to SmackDown, especially if 'Taker does end up coming on Raw. Though I would love to see it I'm wondering if the WWE is just toying with us, making us think that 'Taker is going to jump ship...

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what they have in store for us, although the Cena & HBK thing is a bit unrealistic... I don't see them co-existing, esepcially since HBK wants the title.

Randy & Edge... we all know where this one is leading... to a feud and a big match at Wrestlemania.

I don't want Taker to come to Raw. I want him to beat Batista at Wrestlemania and take the World Heavyweight Title. I'm hoping he's just toying with Cena, and he does the same thing to Batista on Friday.

Cena and Michaels being Tag Champs was the most horrible choice I've seen in a long time. Cena doesn't need TWO FUCKING BELTS! Hopefully they lose the titles on Raw next week. They then feud and battle at Wrestlemania.

I really hope that ECW is ended tonight. I want to see it end, because it's a waste of time and money and they should just end it before they ruin more credibility and the credibility of ECW.

Umage should stay on Raw and become a midcarder for awhile, and then maybe learn how to speak english before he become a main eventer again.

I Vince does split up ECW they should split the roster in half. CM Punk and cruiserweight guys go to SmackDown! with Lashley, and people like Test go to Raw.

Orton and Edge should feud up until Wrestlemania, and Cena should face Michaels.

My guess is that the tag team titles will be lost to Crime Time due to Undertaker's interference on the next Raw. WWE probably wants to get the tag division going again, and there is no need for Cena/HBK or rated RKO to have it.

I don't want them to get rid of ECW.

Only because I FUCKING HATE cm punk and don't want to his ugly ass face on Raw or Smackdown.

Least when he's on ECW I can just ignore the program completely.

Alex~Vab

They won't put Test on RAW with the way his skin looks it's just screaming steroids it's horrible it'd make the wellness policy look like a joke, Test need to do something about it cause he didn't look like that before when he was on RAW.

I cant see Vince ending ECW, they still have a LOT of fans, maybe he just put some Crap New Belt on, and certainly, Taker's gonna steal the night, (hopefully...)

About HBK and Cena, well, i prefer to wait... and i read somewhere that maybe Stone cold coul be Involved with this two... i dont think so...

About Umaga, this Guy really rocks! should be ICC for a While and feud with Jeff Hardy, since every big guy is feuding him...(Umaga, Khali...)

We'll have 2 wait til No Way Out to see the Entire WM23 Plan.

BTW, here's 1 prediction: Kin Sucker feuds with Kane (seems possible) but in No way out, somebody else gets into... could be.. Finlay? or... MVP?

and honestly, about CM Punk, I've never seen this guy wrestling, so i cant make a op. but everybody's talking about this guy, so, could be an option for RAW, since nobody's want him in the locker room, and Taker is NOT leaving SD! Period.

HBK heelturn vs. Cryme Tyme?

Undertaker vs. Heel Batista? (anyone against the Undertaker will be considered heel...no way the fans are going to turn on the dead man now)

HBK heelturn vs. Cryme Tyme?

Undertaker vs. Heel Batista? (anyone against the Undertaker will be considered heel...no way the fans are going to turn on the dead man now)

Actually at the Rumble people were booing the Undertaker for eliminating HBK.

Actually at the Rumble people were booing the Undertaker for eliminating HBK.

well thats simple... i was at the rumble in SAN ANTONIO. i live here, and theres a perfectly good explanation for that happening... SHAWN MICHAELS is our HOMETOWN BOY. You wouldnt believe the feeling that was goin around when HBK & Taker were the last ones. I really didnt think they would give it to shawn, but i was like "Hey, they might actually do this." Taker eliminated the Showstopper in his hometown...OF COURSE they are gonna boo him....but to be honest, im not sure how it came off on tv...but right after the intial reaction to shawn being eliminated, people got over it pretty quick seeing as how the rumble wasnt won by orton or edge which would have left a bad taste in everyones mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back