Nattie Neidhart

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TerrellCow

It is believed that Natalie "Nattie" Neidhart recently signed a developmental deal with WWE. Nattie is the daughter of Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart and Ellie (Hart) Neidhart, Bret's sister. WWE talked to Nattie about coming in when she was in Chicago for Bret Hart's induction. Nattie recently had to cancel a tour of England with fiance T.J. Wilson because she signed a deal with WWE. One WWE source confirmed that.

Wrestling Observer

lol and yeah i heard that off this site....I dont know if she is hot you could look her up in wiki they have pictures..

This is the best I could find

02.jpg

Damm, she must be a good wrestler, cause i don't consider her eye candy.

probably not seeing as how ECW has no Womens title and she is actually a wrestler. I would'nt mind seeing her and Mickie go at it.

Or she could form a Faction with her cousin Harry Smith that always possible.

xTripleHHHx said:
she looks like another beth pheonix

I don't know I've seen her wrestle and she has a more technical style of wrestling like her Uncle Bret. But as far as looks go she looks almost like Beth's little sister.

hahahaha....somebody draw a pointy beard on her pic....hahahahaha....guppe where u at?

she's ok...I just thought it would be funny to have the anvil beard on her because u can see a little resemblance...hahahaha

Come to think of it that would be very funny, cruel, but funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back