One Year

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
I just realized I'm only a week away from my 1-year "anniversary" here...

That amazes me for some unknown reason...

20080711-tom-selleck-cake.jpg

Your name is Emma, right?

I wasn't asking for it, but thanks...

I remember signing up, thinking I'd just look around...3600 posts later...

Yeah, I signed up so I could make some stupid point I thought was so insightful about Randy Savage that no one even replied to.

I don't even remember the context now. It was something about the Savage/Steamboat match at WM3, and how good it was, and I was trying to make some kind of point about how it wasn't really possible to have matches like that today because of the whole "sports entertainment" aspect wrestling has taken on. I think I was trying to say that wrestling was better when you weren't supposed to talk about it being scripted.

I dunno, saying it now, it just sounds stupid. It probably WAS stupid, but dammit, I thought I had a good point.

I don't even remember the context now. It was something about the Savage/Steamboat match at WM3, and how good it was, and I was trying to make some kind of point about how it wasn't really possible to have matches like that today because of the whole "sports entertainment" aspect wrestling has taken on. I think I was trying to say that wrestling was better when you weren't supposed to talk about it being scripted.

I dunno, saying it now, it just sounds stupid. It probably WAS stupid, but dammit, I thought I had a good point.

It is a good point...So now go make an Old School thread...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back