Parts Unknown Region, First Round: (2) Demolition vs. (63) American Wolves

Who Wins This Matchup?

• Demolition

• American Wolves

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a first round match in the Parts Unknown Region. It's a standard tag team match held.....uh......somewhere.

survivorpu.jpg

demolition_main3_bio.png

2. Demolition

Vs.

wolves-roh-tag-champs.jpg

63. American Wolves

Vote for who you feel is the better team. The poll will be open for THREE days starting approximately twenty four hours after this thread is posted. Use the time to argue and defend your choices. In the case of a tie, the team with more written votes will win. Only one vote per user.

Remember that this is a non-spam section and posts that do not meet our spam requirements will not count.

Demolition. Too big, too strong, too tough, too mean. Domination in the WWF > domination in ROH. The number 2 seed isn't going out in the first round.

I hate Demolition and hope to see them get eliminated quickly, but I can't vote them out here. These American Puppies are a TNA team I believe? Not even on the radar screen.

The Wolves are a good team. Demolition was beyond a GREAT team. This is a typical Championship Wrestling (WOR-TV Channel 9 at Midnight Saturday after Racing from Roosevelt) squash match. Demolition wins in short order.

I hate Demolition and hope to see them get eliminated quickly, but I can't vote them out here. These American Puppies are a TNA team I believe? Not even on the radar screen.

I'm actually surprised that an old school guy like yourself would hate anything that involved Bill Eadie.

And with that out of the way... there's absolutely no way that a team like the Wolves ever goes over a team like Demolition. There's so many ways to explain why, but the best one I can think of is the one that the ROH smarks will hate...

The WWF pushed one team to the very top during their most prolific tag team scene ever.

The other team, the WWE wasn't interested in despite having an absolute dearth of qualified tag teams.

Kinda says a lot, doesn't it?

Few real life things scared me as a kid. Demolition in their entrance attire scared the daylights out of me. Also their in-ring style and finisher would probably kill either member of the American Wolves, hence murder charges being filed against them.

If they beat the rap for murder of these two, Demolition will move on and be a force in this tournament.

Both teams who have excelled in very healthy tag environments and, if I'm honest, I much prefer the Wolves over the Road Warriors S&M ripoffs but facts are facts. Being the most dominant tag team in the WWF during the Hulkamania years simply decimates being one of the best tag teams in the world at a time when interest in wrestling could be argued to be at it's lowest ever ebb.

I'm gonna start by saying that I do enjoy watching the Wolves perform. With that in mind, no way they go over Demolition. Ax and Smash were one of the best tag teams during the late 80's, and one of the top tag teams ever in WWF. The Wolves would get eaten alive in this contest, not even close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back