Potential Wrestlemania host cities

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
Kind of a loaded post for Spam Zone, but oh well.

Assume the WWE takes the current approach of having Wrestlemania in a dome each year. Exlcude that the WWE is more then likely going to keep the Decade Anniversary Manias at the Garden, and the years following in LA and Chicago, that leaves you 7 cities each decade to host the event.

Cities that have suitable sized domes and have hosted the event.
Houston
Phoenix
Detroit
Toronto
Indianapolis
Seattle
Atlanta

Other Cities with Suitable Sized Domes
Vancouver (Thank You TM)
Montreal
Minnesota
Tampa Bay
St. Louis
New Orleans
Dallas
San Antonio

Orlando has hosted Mania, as an outdoor venue. However, Outdoor Venues would only work in cities that will be warm that time of the year. Los Angeles would be nice with the Rose Bowl or the Olympic Stadium, but the time zone would never work because Mania would be in daylight the entire time.

Anyways, kinda a rant. Any new Cities you would like to see host mania?

Besides Vancouver, my number one choice is Minny. They have an incredible venue, and if they are as loud for wrestlnig as they are for baseball or football over there, thne damn that would be a great show. However, when WWE was there the other day, the crowd was smarky as shit.

I think the WWE is going to take a very big look at the new Cowboys Stadium in the next few years. That stadium is ridiculous, and Jerry Jones and Vince McMahon seem to be a natural fit.

That stadium already saw a crowd of over 105,000 people there. How they did it, I'm not sure. If that kind of crowd was there for football, imagine how many seats they could get on the floor. You don't think Vince McMahon would love to have a Mania that has a new indoor record of something stupid like 120,000 people on his notch.

It would be straight up incredible. I am sure it would sell out, Mania sells out in a few hours each year.

one hundred and twenty THOUSDAND fucking people though? Gotta be shitting me.

It would be the perfect place though. That big assed screen would provide good view for every seat in the house.

I have been rattling on for one in the Coliseum were USC plays for a while now. If you had a 5pm start, it would be dark for the ME matches, in that time of year, especially if you went in April.

Vancover would rock hard, as we have seen. The Super Dome in New Orleans is long overdue, IMO.

Possibly Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego? That would be around 100,000 though, so maybe hold your horses. Sam Boyd Stadium in Las Vegas, as well. You can likely pull about 40,000 for a WM into there, which actually by todays standards isnt enough. I would say for WM, 55 thousand is your minimum capacity.

Ive also been rattling on for some time they they should have SummerSlam in an outdoor baseball park. Since its summer, you could take that show anywere, even up north. Its supposed to be an even based upon Summer past times, so this would be perfect. There are plenty of outdoor basbeall stadiums in Canada and the US to do it, and SummerSlam is a big enough deal to sell 35,000 to 40,000 seats

I'm hoping that WWE has a future WM at the Cowboys' Stadium, in Arlington, Tx. I've been to Arlington many times. It's an awesome place. Also, that stadium is not too far from Six Flags Over Texas. The stadium is so badass. And big HD screen is simply epic. If WM comes back to Texas in the next few years, I will most definetly be there. lol Hell, the Superbowl is suppose to take place at the new stadium, and I'm thinking about going. I also think that if WWE comes back to Texas, that could be the night that either HBK or Undertaker (maybe both) go into the HOF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back