Randy Savage

TheGreatSPAMbino

Getting Noticed By Management
This is a hypothetical thread, but remember anything is possible in the WWE.

What if Randy Savage were to come back for one more match at WrestleMania 26 next year. Who would you want him to face and how would you build up such a match. I'll start with the obvious one, Savage vs. Vince McMahon in a Street Fight (much like mcmahon/hogan at WM19 except Savage is better than Hogan). The storyline of course would be based off of the real life hatred between McMahon and Savage. On RAW it would be announced that Savage will be inducted into the Hall of Fame and it would be announced that next week he will be at Monday Night RAW. There could then be some interaction between Vince and Savage with Vince talking about how Savage bailed on his company for WCW and whatnot. Then Savage could lay the challenge down to Vince for a street fight at WrestleMania, and due to the large McMahon grapefruits Vince accepts and the crowd shits their collective pants.

Now lets hear your ideas?

Seems like every legend coming back goes straight to baby face. I would love to see Savage team up with Legacy (Savage is 2nd Generation after all) and be the brains behind their attack on the McMahons and go super heel. Then he could fight virtually anyone and it could be interesting. McMahon and Savage at this point cant have a good match alone. So Orton/Savage vs Vince/HHH and now you got a show.

Seems like every legend coming back goes straight to baby face. I would love to see Savage team up with Legacy (Savage is 2nd Generation after all) and be the brains behind their attack on the McMahons and go super heel. Then he could fight virtually anyone and it could be interesting. McMahon and Savage at this point cant have a good match alone. So Orton/Savage vs Vince/HHH and now you got a show.

Well if Savage were to come back he would get a shit load of cheers regardless so making him heel would be counter productive. Also, i don't think anyone wants to see triple h and Randy Orton against each other for the third wrestlemania in a row. As for Vince vs. Savage being a good match it absolutely 100% would be because A) its a street fight so they only have to swing weapons and bleed which Vince is definately willing to do and B) Hogan is a worse worker than Savage and Hogan vs. Vince was an amazing match, so there is no question that a Savage vs. McMahon street fight would be great.

I'd love to see Hulk be a man and accept The Macho Man's challenge for Wrestlemania. Of course it wouldn't be as good as their Wrestlemania 5 classic cause neither have wrestled for years and are probabaly well out of shape. But i'd def pay the $59.99 to see this match again. Another superstar i wouldnt mind seeing him face would be Mr Wrestlemania himself HBK Shawn Micheals. I'd give my right nut to see these two face off one on one both in their prime. Hahaha ok not really but it really would be one of the greatest matches ever. Hell. They could have a one on one match not in thier prime and it'd probably be one of the best ever

I would of loved to have seen Savage against Jericho this year at Wrestlemania but it was a huge letdown. Steamboat was the only wrestler that could actually perform there. It would be great to see Savage against either Jericho or Michaels. That it though. Even though I know McMahon and Savage could get a huge reaction, I can't sit through watching 2 60 year old men fight each other. I can't stand watching Vince wrestle anyone for that matter even though he is a great heel. It would have to be Savage/Michaels or Savage/Jericho. Hogan is too old and Orton/Cena and the other talent are too young. Triple H and Batista should be banned from Wrestlemania altogether.

If you remember Pillman debut in ECW he was expected to be super baby after leaving WCW but he went opposite and went heel by basically pulling out his unit.

It would be cool to see someone go against the grain and do something cool like that but it would take a talented performer which Savage is and has always been.

I have been watching his new DVD the last few days and his interviews alone are more colorful and well beyond whats happening today. His in ring work was good too and when he had heat he had super heat.

Watching his first ever match in WWF proved that.

I would definitely love to see Savage vs. Michaels, that is a total dream match, Savage vs. Jericho would be great as well. I'm slightly surprised no one has suggested a Savage vs. Triple H match, with a storyline involving Savage allegedly taking Stephanie's virginity. :lol2: Someone mentioned Hogan vs. Savage which would be interesting except for the fact that if Hogan were to come back for one more I'd rather he face John Cena in a bigger dream macth at WrestleMania. We saw at wrestlemania 25 that Steamboat is still in phenomenal shape and is better than most of the current roster, so what if we saw a Steamboat vs. Savage match at wrestlemania for Savage's last match. Obviously Could not live up to their wrestlemania 3 match (and no one would expect it to) but it would still be great and would be a good way for Savage to bow out.

Its already been said but I would want to see Savage vs HBK. That would be amazing but they would have to turn HBK heel and that would be a hard task.

Its already been said but I would want to see Savage vs HBK. That would be amazing but they would have to turn HBK heel and that would be a hard task.

Or they could just turn Savage heel which wouldnt be to hard cus the man's always been an amazing heel. I'm sure he'd without a doubt get cheers from the older audeince and some of the young audeince but it'd still be easier to turn Savage heel then HBK. Another man i would have loved to have seen go 1 on 1 with Savage, and this is purely out of fantansy is Eddie Guerrero

I'd love to see Hulk be a man and accept The Macho Man's challenge for Wrestlemania. Of course it wouldn't be as good as their Wrestlemania 5 classic cause neither have wrestled for years and are probabaly well out of shape. But i'd def pay the $59.99 to see this match again. Another superstar i wouldnt mind seeing him face would be Mr Wrestlemania himself HBK Shawn Micheals. I'd give my right nut to see these two face off one on one both in their prime. Hahaha ok not really but it really would be one of the greatest matches ever. Hell. They could have a one on one match not in thier prime and it'd probably be one of the best ever

HBK and Savage happened on the European tour in 1992 after Savage beat Flair at WM8. It was a pretty good match but it was when Randy was started to let himself go physically and was wearing the shirt to cover his beer gut. I think it was the time where Randy and Elizabeth were going through a divorce and he was still working with her. It had to be tough on him cus from what I heard he was loyal to her.

Vince let other guys come back that backstabbed him in the past. Prime examples are Hall, Nash, and Hogan. Hall and Nash gave Vince their word that they wouldn't leave then a week later they put in their notices and blamed it on the money. Hogan led the way for Superstars switching promotions. WCW almost completely sank the WWF but Vince's saavy saved them. He gave Hall a spot at WM18, Nash got another run, and we all know about Hogan's ones and dones. Just cus Savage left on bad terms doesn't mean it can't be fixed.

Savage vs. The Undertaker is a good idea apart from the fact that we all know 100% that Savage is going to lose. Now, I'm not saying I think Savage should win this match, as I think it's pointless for a wrestler to come back for one match and win, but I like a match where you believe either could win, instead of the match already been known. In the last few years of Undertakers WM matches it's only this years I had even slight hope he'd lose.

Savage vs. Michaels I'm pretty sure has been done before though I wouldn't hate it happening. Jericho is another good candidate and if he beat savage it could really give him an even bigger boost.

Is it likely, i doubt it, Would i like to see him return "Oooooooooooo Yeahhhhhhhhhhh"

OK given anything is possible
Personaly i'd love to see Savage wipe the floor with Hogan LOL get some retribution for Savage jobbing to him so many times.

But thats never gonna happen, don't think Hogan would even consider it. Savage would definately do it

Maybe a repeat of Savage vs Steamboat, since we know Steamboat can still go

HBK could put on a awesome match and he's someone Savage had a lot of respect for.

Has Savage and Taker had a one on one match b4, i can't recall so that would be another good match. I know for sure they've competed against each other in Tag Team soon after SummerSlam 91

Savage could go against anyone who is of decent size and can fly. So that puts the likes of Edge, Jeff Hardy, Orton in the mix

Anyway i'll wrap it up it'd be hard to say. There's not alot to chose from that i could see really hanging with him or vice versa

Savage vs Vince would be crap, seriously Vince is way over the hill and has never put on a good match, he's purely there to look the fool and someone else makes the match look good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back