Rocket League

Randy Orton's Head Blood

Swinging with Cesaro...
How many of you guys on WZ play Rocket League, whether it's on PS4/XBOX/PC?

How are you doing in the current season? What do you think of the latest mode, Dropshot?

I've been playing for a while, mostly doubles online, having played the latest mode yet but I've played most others.

I'm a PS4 player.

Current season I'm just floating around the Gold level, pretty shit.

Last season I finished on the bottom star level which was alright.

I haven't played it since last Summer probably so I didn't even know there were new modes.

I might have to download it again and give it a go.

It's definitely an enjoyable game. And I did look at some of the newer DLC.

I've been playing for a while, mostly doubles online, having played the latest mode yet but I've played most others.

I'm a PS4 player.

Current season I'm just floating around the Gold level, pretty shit.

Last season I finished on the bottom star level which was alright.

Dropshot is definitely worth playing, just because of how much goddamn fun it is.

I've been stuck in Silver I now for fucking ages, everytime I get to Div IIII, I can't break past it. It's pissing me off because last season I was Rising Star.

Dropshot is definitely worth playing, just because of how much goddamn fun it is.

I've been stuck in Silver I now for fucking ages, everytime I get to Div IIII, I can't break past it. It's pissing me off because last season I was Rising Star.

It is hard because the average level of play is always just on the increase. There's so many matches where you feel that it could go either way.

Anyway, as I said I'm PS4 so if you wanna game sometimes I'll give you my gamer tag

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back