C.M.

WrestleMania Main Event
Round 1, TNA:
Londrick
vs.
Bossman & Bigelow

No spam and no flaming.​

TNA rules are identical to WWE rules except:
- The ring has six sides and the ropes are made out of elevator cables for greater tension

I have to go with Bossman and Bigelow, I think they would work together a cop and a former bounty hunter, sounds like a good match to me. Bigelow is just too big for Londirck to handle if Bigelow caught either of them it'd be over. Same with Bossman if he hits the Bossman Slam it's over. Kendrick and London pretty good team but they got hit with a good deuces wild team.

O shit, not a great matchup for Londrick here. However, I think I'm still going to vote for them. Sure, they'll probably get beat down most of the match, but the thing they have going for them is the fact that they have great chemistry together. They can go from being out of it to performing some double team move out of nowhere and picking up the quick win.

I think that while Bigelow and Bossman seem like an intimidating team, they both were sort of jacksasses (in character) and I think they would have some sort of miscommunication at some point. Londrick wrestled a title match like every week on SD at one point, so I'm sure they'll have enough experience to capitilize.

Furthermore, this is the 6 side ring, and I'm pretty sure both London and Kendrick have wrestled in TNA before. If they haven't they'd be perfect fits. Gotta go Londrick here.

There is just no way to go with Londrick here. They're just too small here. The extra two ropes here aren't going to do enough to stop the awesoem power of the big men, plain and simple. They can hit the big men all they want, but all it takes is one mistake and the Boss Man Slam will end this. Both of the big men here are very underrated for their agility. For men of their size they could move like people of average size. Coupling this with their power, this is an easy pick for me.

The team that dominated a division that was dead on a brand that was poor. Versus such a massive matchup? Too bad Whiner and Spanky. Your time is up. We saw London and Kendrick in interpromotion matches against the Raw champions when they were a couple big men. They fell with ease. Against a team that was put together to become champions. Doesn't match up well for the Smackdown duo. 600+ pounds of Jersey and Prison muscle win.

Big Bam Bosselow win this match. Londrick is just too small. Their speed will hold them in the match for a good portion, but once Bam Bam or Bossman get ahold of them it is all over. Bam Bam and Bossman are a scary duo and could be one of the more successful DW teams in this tourney.

Size v/s Speed. Classic example here. Some say the Londrick Connection were a great team and would be the modern day Rock N Roll Express. However Bam Bam and BBM are big and agile and would give Sliced Bread a run for their money. But I say that London rolls up Boss Man, gets the win, and then they get stretchered out after the match in a showing of brutality that rivals none.

I'm going with the larger men here too. London & Kendrick will have the edge in almost every aspect, except for strength, but it's not like they're facing two statues either. They'll get in a few nice spots, and then get leveled with a Bossman Slam, and finished with a diving headbutt. It may be closer as an actual match, but there's no way they pull off a win.

Damn. It pains me to ahve to vote against London and Kendrick here, but I simply have to. Big Bossman...well he was shit. Always was, always will be. But the fact that his partner is Bam Bam Bigelow is what sells them for me in this match up. As much as I love Londrick, Bam Bam alone would decimate the both of them. Like Vader he's the perfect mix of power, size, and uncanny agility for a big man.

Bam Bam Bossman get my vote here, unfortunately. Bam Bam is just too good for Londrick.

Like the MCMG, they cannot simply win despite what the rules are. Londrick has not got any size at all to combat an incredibly athletic big man Bigelow & his a law enforcer who can manipulate people. These two have some tag team experience as well to boot to go against the pairing of Londrick.

Despite having Londrick gaining knowledge of what its like to wrestle in a TNA ring, Bigelow & Bossman have the experience to take down these guys quite quickly with their strength & frightening agility.

I've said it before, but the tag team division is the only division were the big men have prospered in TNA, and that is bad news for Londrick. They did have a gargantuan title reign, but it was at a time when decent tag teams were few and far between. Londrick were ok, but they didn't have anything in their arsenal that could neutralise two massive fat *****. Bossman and Bigelow progress.

To be honest, I’ve never seen what the big deal about Londrick was. They were an ok tag team, but they weren’t really as good as I’ve seen people say they are. I wouldn’t consider them overrated, but I still think they don’t deserve the praise they get. Anyways, my vote goes to Bam Bam and Bossman. Bigelow could probably take both Kendrick and London out all by himself, no matter how fast and agile they are, he could still destroy them. Bossman would probably just be there to help Bam Bam. So, my vote goes to Bigelow and Bossman, I don’t even think there is anything in Londrick’s arsenal that could keep them down long enough for a 3 count.

I can see why people are picking the Killer B’s. They aren’t exactly pushovers, but Brian and Paul were the 2002 – 2008 version of the Rockers. They were Tag Team Champions on both Smackdown and Raw and showed that size doesn’t always matter. I’m going with the KenDon, though it looks like they aren't going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back