SCW! Superstars Championship Wrestling

ryder123

Edgeheadsince99
Welcome everybody to my new thread. I will be conducting this week by week using a new Promotion. Any review is welcome and I will return them. Myself and my friend will be working together on this so sit back and enjoy...

wz_logo1.jpg

January 21st 2014
Possible new Wrestling Promotion in the works?

Wrestlezone has learned of a new Wrestling Company on the horizon. Information is limited until we know more but the promotion is currently owned by former ECW owner Paul Heyman. Currently Heyman is in the process of aquiring a Network.

February 3rd 2014
New Wrestling Promotion aquires Network viewing

Earlier today Wrestlezone Personal recieved information that Paul Heyman has come to a long term agreement with SKY TV. Currently the lead channel to air the Promotion is Sky-Atlantic

March 18th 2014
Kurt Angle & CM Punk possibly leading new project

According to reports, former WWE & TNA Star Kurt Angle will be joining the new Wrestling promotion owned by Paul Heyman. Kurt Angle has secretly signed a 3 Year deal that will see him through 2016. In related News, Former WWE Star CM Punk who has been off WWE TV for some time now has also signed a contract for the new Promotion.

June 1st 2014
New Promotion gets name and confirmed Superstars

It has been confirmed that CM Punk and Kurt Angle have joined the new Promotion which is called, Superstars Championship Wrestling. More on this as it becomes available.

August 29th 2014
Superstars Championship Wrestling debut date revealed

It appears SCW will have a debut show next April around the same time as WWE's Wrestlemania 31 event. It is unknown if SCW will put on a huge Show to compete with WWE's annual Pay Per View

October 31st 2014
Roster complete for SCW and first Show gets name

SCW's Roster continues to grow but as of now Paul Heyman has put together a large Roster of Past, Present and Upcoming Superstars. In related news, SCW's first event that will compete against WWE Wrestlemania will be dubbed...SCW Championship Showcase

hqdefault.jpg

Special Sit down interview with the Owner of SCW
Paul Heyman

"It is time for change in the Wrestling business. For many years dating way back to when ECW ended I've been thriving to start fresh. Even though I passed the time by working with WWE and being a regular on their weekly shows, I was learning again from the guys over in WWE. Pat Patterson especially is the main reason why I am doing this. If it fails then I will step down from the Wrestling business altogether but lets face it, If ECW fell into Money then it would still be around today. ECW didn't fail because The World stopped watching. It failed because Money was bad. I've learned from my mistakes. Looking back now I was foolish, ECW was a success and I tend to make SCW an even bigger success"

"You don't get far in this business without an action plan. As soon as I got the Green light, the first man I phoned was Vince McMahon. Me and Vince get along on a certain level but when it comes to business, we butt heads. I phoned him and yold him that SCW was happening and that I would be competing against Wrestlemania this April. His reply was two simple words...Good...Luck! So I hung up the phone and rang Phil Brooks, I told him about the promotion and what I wanted to gain from it and he was onboard from the get go. Kurt Angle was also onboard from our first conversation and from there it put itself together. The Roster I have aquired is exciting and entertaining. Each Superstar is different.

"I will Compete with Wrestlemania 31 because believe it or not, people follow Paul Heyman. People follow Phil Brooks, people follow Kurt Angle and if you have that Star power under the roof, its going to be wild. Right now we are penciling in certain Matches that will happen on the debut night. Will we have an SCW Champion by the end..who knows. Thats the exciting part about starting fresh. The best part, this event will be free, so $60 for Wrestlemania or Paul Heyman's SCW for free? Its a winner...I hope.

April 1st 2015. Superstars Championship Wrestling presents The Championship Showcase. That is what we our working towards. We have the Stars and we have the drama and we have the action. SCW will be one to watch. I can already here the screaming fans..SCDUB!

wz_logo1.jpg

December 2nd 2014
SCW Championship Showcase Arena announced

Wrestlezone has learned that the debut Show for Paul Heyman's SCW Event will be held in the Mobile Civic Center in Mobile, Alabama. The Show is slated to begin at a start time of 8:00pm. Tickets will be available this Saturday. More on this very soon.

January 31st 2015
BREAKING NEWS! Main Event announced for SCW Showcase

Wrestlezone has just been informed that the Main Event for SCW Championship Showcase will be a Fatal Four Way Elimination Match for the Vacant SCW World Heavyweight Championship. The following names will compete in the match,
Kurt Angle, CM Punk, Rhyno & Bray Rotunda.

March 20th 2015
Report: Vince McMahon furious with SCW

It appears Vince McMahon is not happy with the newly formed SCW Promotion. For months Vince was supposedly calm up until the main event was announced for the debut Event which will air 3 days after Wrestlemania 31. Vince is said to be rather upset with the current War that is ahead as many think SCW will damage WWE

March 31st 2015
SCW Championship Showcase will air live this Wednesday April 1st from Alabama. Wrestlezone will conduct play by play results of the upcoming show. Announced for the Event, Four Man Elimination Match for the Vacant SCW Championship
CM Punk, Kurt Angle, Rhyno & Bray Rotunda.

April 1st 2015
SCW Championship Showcase live tonight, roster details

The following is the current Roster for SCW,

ROSTER
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Adam Wilkes
The Avenger
Asaka
Alex Riley
Alexander Rousev
Bray Rotuna
Big Bad Bane
Billy Kidman
Bob Holly
Bo Dallas
Booker T*
Brock Lesnar*
Brian Donovan
Brian Kendrick
CM Punk
Curtis Axel
Chavo
Christian Cage
Chris Sabin
Curt Hawkins
Dean Ambrose
Dean Malenko
Davey Richards
D-Von
Ezekial Jackson
Fit Finlay
Harry Smith
James Storm
Jamie Noble
Jerry Lynn
Jeff Hardy*
Jeff Jarrett*

Johnny Devine
Kurt Angle
Ken Shamrock
Kevin Nash
Lance Sullivan
Langston
Luke Gallows
Luke Harper
Monty Brown
Nigel McGuinness
Petey Williams
PJ Polaco
Perry Saturn
Rob Van dam
Ryhno
Raven
Seth Rollins

Note; Superstars that are highlighted with stars are still in Contract Negotiations. Tag Teams are Non Existing at the moment until Superstars are paired up.

PERSONNEL

Owner
Paul Heyman

Ring Announcer
Tony Chimel

Commentators
Newly appointed: Paul Mattingley
Newly appointed: Daniel Rooney

Championships

SCW World Heavyweight Championship-Vacant
SCW Extreme Lunatic Championship-Vacant
SCW Tag Team Championship-Vacant
SCW Global Showcase Championship-Vacant
SCW Light Heavyweight Championship-Vacant

Southern+Championship+Wrestling+Logo.gif

showcase_logo.gif

Match Card so far..

Fatal Four Way Elimination Match for the Vacant SCW Championship
CM Punk vs. Bray Rotunda vs. Rhyno vs. Kurt Angle

PPV-Logo-Final.png

LISTINGS

WEEKLY SHOWS

Monday Mayhem
Saturday Showdown

Pay Per Views
Note* November will not have a Special
event as the Event will travel to the UK

January
THE CONTENDER

FEBRUARY
VINDICATION

APRIL
CHAMPIONSHIP SHOWCASE

MAY
FULL EFFECT

JUNE
MASSACRE

JULY
SUMMER GLORY

AUGUST
UNDISPUTED

SEPTEMBER
PICK YOUR POSION

OCTOBER
BOUNDED BY BLOOD

DECEMBER
APOCALYPSE

showcase_logo.gif

MATCH CARD

Fatal Four Way Elimination Match for the
vacant SCW Heavyweight Championship
CM Punk vs. Kurt Angle vs. Bray Rotunda vs. Rhyno

Ladder Match for an SCW Contract
Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn

Lance Sullivan (w/ William Regal) vs. Ezekiel Jackson

The Hardys vs. Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins

SCW Xtreme Lunatic Championship Match
Raven vs. Davey Richards vs. Bob 'Hardcore' Holly

Alexander Rusev vs. Langston

Big Bad Bane vs. Luke Harper

Adrian Neville vs. Christopher Daniels

*Hype Video*

"We are Vengeance. We are Artists of the Ring and we destroy everything that lies ahead! Tonight, Paul Heyman's vision will come to life. A vision that is 14 years in the making.

"April 1st 2015. Superstars Championship Wrestling presents The Championship Showcase. That is what we our working towards. We have the Stars and we have the drama and we have the action. SCW will be one to watch. I can already here the screaming fans..SCDUB!"

Tonight...8 Matches will lay waste on Alabama! A Feud that is decades old will be relived..."Rob Van Dam and Jerry Lynn in a Ladder Match"...Tonight...we will see some old faces and some...NEW! "Lance Sullivan, Big Bad Bane...so many debuts!" Tonight..Somebody will be the Leader..."My name is CM Punk and I am the Best"...An Olympic Gold Medalist..."Nobody can compete with a Wrestling Machine"...A Beast..."GORRRE 123, I'm The Champ!"...& the Eater of Words..."Say your prayers boys, Rotunda is here"...all this for the Heavyweight Championship...TONIGHT...A VISION BECOMES REALITY...THIS IS SCW!

SUPERSTARS
CHAMPIONSHIP
WRESTLING"

Southern+Championship+Wrestling+Logo.gif
Presents​

CHAMPIONSHIP
showcase_logo.gif

THE CAMERA CUTS INTO THE MOBILE ARENA

261.gif

THE FANS ARE GOING WILD AS THEY HOLD UP THEIR RESPECTED SIGNS. THE ENTRANCE WAY IS SET UP WITH THE BIG RECTANGLE SCREEN, BELOW IT IS THE CHAMPIONSHIP SHOWCASE LOGO FOLLOWED BY A RED CARPET TOWARDS THE RING

THE RING IS SET UP WITH YELLOW ROPES AND A BLACK RING APRON WITH THE SCW LOGO ON ALL FOUR SIDES. THE OUTSIDE MAT IS BLACK.

TONY CHIMEL IS IN THE RING HOLDING A MICROPHONE

2hhezh3.jpg

TONY CHIMEL
"Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome the Owner of SCW! MR.PAUL HEYMANN!"

CROWD GO NUTS AS PAUL HEYMAN APPEARS ON THE ENTRANCE RAMP WEARING A SUIT AND TIE. HE STILL HAS THE FAMOUS BASEBALL CAP ON HIS HEAD.

rr2013_exclu_heyman_02.jpg

PAUL HEYMAN:
Ladies and Gentlemenn..my name..is...Paul Heyman!

CROWDS SAYS IT ALONG WITH HIM AS THEY GO WILD IN ANTICIPATION

Paul Heyman:
....and I am the creator of....S....C.....W and this is....THE...CHAMPIONSHIP SHOWCASE!"

BIG PYRO GOES OFF AROUND THE RING AS MUSE KNIGHTS OF CYDONIA BLARES THROUGH THE SPEAKERS IN THE ARENA. THE MUSIC DIES WAY DOWN LOW

Paul Heyman:
Tonight marks the very first event produced by SCW! It is an honor to perform infront of the great people of Alabama

Big cheers for the mention of the hometown. Heyman struts back and forth

Paul Heyman:
By the end of this night we will have achieved so much. You will all cheer for your favorite and Boo your least favorite and most importantly we will crown the first ever SCW World Heavyweight Champion! It will either be, CM Punk!

NICE REACTION FOR CM PUNK!

Paul Heyman:
'The Man Beast' RHYNO!

ANOTHER FRESH REACTION

Paul Heyman:
"The Eater of Words"..Bray Rotunda!

BRAY WYATT CHANT BREAKS OUT

Paul Heyman:
NO! I Said....Bray Rotunda!

WYATT CHANT CONTINUES...

Paul Heyman:
Or will it be 'The Wrestling Machine'...KURT ANGLE!

MASSIVE ERUPTION FOR KURT ANGLE

Paul Heyman:
Four of thee biggest Superstars in Pro-Wrestling going at it in that very ring tonight in a Fatal Four Way Elimination Match. So with that said...lets get the first Contest underway. Ladies and Gentlemen please....enjoy the show!

Paul Heyman knodds to the fans before exiting behind the curtain. The Camera cuts now to the Commentary team for the evening.

173405965a4451662797b693105750l.jpg

Paul Mattingley
This atmosphere is incredible! SCW Championship Showcase is live in Mobile Alabama! Tonight either CM Punk, Kurt Angle, Rhyno or Bray Rotunda will be crowned the first ever SCW World Heavyweight Champion! For those who arn't familiar with myself, My name is Paul Mattingley and this is my first attempt at Commentary. This long haired man beside be is my broadcast partner...The one The Only...Daniel Rooney

Daniel Rooney
Just for the record...it's Danny! Alabama is going wild for this huge event Paul. As you mentioned one Superstar will leave tonight as the SCW Champion in that Four Way Elimination match. What about Paul Heyman's speech?

Paul Mattingley
Different! Paul Heyman is the sole-creator behind SCW! and already the show is off to a cracking start and it's just about to get alot better Danny. Let's go now to the Ring Announcer..Mr.Tony Chimel!

The Camera cuts back to Tony Chimel

Tony Chimel
The Following Tag Team Contest is set for One fall with a 30 minute time limit...

DEAN AMBROSE AND SETH ROLLINS APPEAR ON THE AISLE TO METALLICA'S ST.ANGER.
THEY KNUCKLE CRACK BEFORE WALKING DOWN THE AISLE AVOIDING THE FANS REACHING OUT FOR THEM

Tony Chimel
Coming down the aisle, at a total combined weight of 460Pounds...Dean Ambrose and Seth...Rollins!

AMBROSE AND ROLLINS ENTER THE RING AND BOTH CLIMB UP THE TURNBUCKLE POSING TO THE SOLD OUT FANS. AMBROSE SHOUTS TRASH TO THE FRONT ROW

Paul Mattingley:
Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins do not look to be in a cheerful mode Danny!

Danny Rooney:
I Love Seth Rollins! I've been a fan of his for the last few years and seeing him in SCW is brillant. Good move by Heyman if you ask me Paul!

THE HARDYS ARE OUT NEXT TO A TREMENDOUS REACTION. BOTH MATT AND JEFF HARDY APPEAR ON THE AISLE WAY. BIG PYRO GOES OFF BEHIND THEM

Tony Chimel
Introducing the opponents, from Cameron, North Carolina..Matt and Jeff...The..HARDYS!

THE HARDYS GET IN THE RING AND POSE FOR THE FANS. DEAN AMBROSE AND SETH ARE OUTSIDE THE RING DISCUSSING STRATEGIES

Match #1
Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins vs. The Hardys

Matt and Jeff stand facing Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins as the bell rings. The Referee goes over the rules of the match. Matt Hardy agrees to start the match with Seth Rollins. Jeff gets on the apron and claps on Matt. Ambrose shouts words to Seth Rollins. The bell rings and off we go. Matt and Seth begin to feel each other out before locking up. Both men break the hold and continue circling each other. Second Lock up begins. Matt Hardy turns it into a headlock, Rollins pushes Matt of the ropes, Matt comes back with a hard Shoulder tackle, down goes Rollins. Matt Hardy off the ropes, leaps over Rollins, Seth back up with a hard shoulder to the face of Matt Hardy. Hardy backs himself into the corner of the ring. Rollins charges looking for a boot to the face but Hardy moves and Seth gets caught up in the ropes. Hardy with a quick roll up..

*1*
*Seth Rollins gets the shoulder up quickly*

Matt Hardy with Seth Rollins takes him by the hair into his corner and tags in Jeff Hardy. Hardy leaps over the ropes, Matt holds Rollins as Jeff kicks him under the arm. Matt gets on the apron as Jeff hits a beautiful standing dropkick. Jeff picks up Rollins and Irish-Whips him off the ropes, Rollins ducks under a clothesline but Jeff catches him coming back with a running dropkick. Hardy then climbs to the top rope, Ambrose runs around distracting him, Seth Rollins pushes the Referee into the ropes and Jeff crashes down on his manhood. Rollins with a nice running kick to Hardys head. Jeff falls from the top rope. Rollins drags Jeff to his corner and tags in Dean Ambrose. Ambrose quickly starts stomping at Jeff who is down. Ambrose taunts Matt Hardy causing Matt to enter the ring, the referee runs over and blocks Hardy from entering the ring. Rollins enters illegally and holds up Jeff for Ambrose to brutalize. Rollins exits the ring as the Referee comes back to the action. Ambrose locks the head of Jeff and hits a snap-suplex followed by a pinfal attempt...

*1*
*2*
*Jeff Hardy kicks out*

Ambrose has Hardy by the hair as he tags in Seth Rollins. Matt Hardy is stomping his foot on the apron getting the fans behind Jeff. Rollins picks up Hardy and Irish-Whips him into the corner. He sets Jeff on the top rope and climbs up looking for a Super-Plex. Jeff with hard shots to Rollins sends him crashing to to the canvas. Jeff stands upon the top rope, Rollins to his feet, Missile Dropkick connects. Both men are down as they crawl to the corners. Seth Rollins gets the tag...TAG TO MATT HARDY!

In comes Matt with a hard right to Ambrose, he follows it up with a blow to Rollins knocking him of the apron. Bodyslam to Ambrose, Matt climbs to the second rope, Leg drop connects...

*1*
*2*
Rollins pulls Matt to the floor

Matt and Rollins exchange right hands on the floor. JEFF HARDY OUT OF NOWHERE throws his body over the ropes taking out Seth Rollins and his own Partner. All three men stagger to their feet. Dean Ambrose starts climbing to the top rope. CROSSBODY from Ambrose taking out all 3 men on the floor. Amazing spots from Jeff and Dean. Matt Hardy is up as he rolls Rollins into the ring. Ambrose quickly shoves Matt into the Ringpost before he could enter. Ambrose picks up Hardy and rolls him into the ring..Rollins with the cover...

*1*
*2*
KICK OUT!

Rollins tags in Ambrose who was initially the legal man to begin with. Ambrose picks up Matt Hardy and holds him upright. Matt he bleeding after the shot into the ringpost. Jeff Hardy climbs back into his corner holding his ribs. Ambrose turns Matt Hardy and runs off the ropes, Jumping neck breaker connects. Ambrose does the Hardys taunt as Matt Hardy tries to sit up, Ambrose kicks him back down. Tag to Rollins who runs in and quickly knocks Jeff of the Apron, Jeff goes to re-enter but the ref blocks him too. Ambrose comes in again and lifts up Hardy in a powerbomb position, Rollins pulls on Matts hair and drives him down hard. Ambrose exits quickly, Cover by Rollins...

*1*
*2*
KICK OUT!

Rollins wipes the blood from Hardy's forehead onto his chest. He then lock in a sleeper hold and applies tight pressure. Jeff Hardy starts clapping getting the crowd behind his brother. Rollins has his tongue hanging out as he puts on the pressure on. Matt Hardy is fading away slowly, his cheeks getting purple, Matt passes out, The Referee holds up his arm, it drops twice, he holds t up again, Matt holds on as the fans come unglued. He fights out of the hold and pushes Rollins away, Rollins goes for Clothesline but Matt ducks under and comes back, both men attempt a Clothesline and crash down hard. Jeff is going bonkers on the apron awaiting the tag. Rollins crawls to Ambrose and reaches out, he makes the tag. Matt leaps into his corner tagging in Jeff.

Jeff comes running in with a Clothesline to Ambrose, Ambrose back up quickly gets caught in a second Clothesline, Jeff takes Ambrose Legs and holds them apart before crashing down on Ambrose's stomac. Jeff picks up Ambrose and backs him into the corner, he takes a step back before charging into the corner, Ambrose walks out from the corner, Jeff scales to the top..Whisper in the wind connects. Rollins comes running in with a knee to the face of Jeff Hardy. Matt then comes back in and rugby tackles Rollins down hitting hard rights. They roll to the floor with Hardy clotheslining Rollins into the front row at ringside.

Jeff with Ambrose goes for a DDT But Ambrose avoids it turning it into a russian leg sweep. Ambrose to his feet is calling for the finishing DDT. He picks up Jeff and locks his head, Matt from behind grabs Dean and kicks him in the gut, Twist of Fate connects. Jeff Hardy manages to climb to the top rope looking for the swanton bomb, Rollins gets on the apron and pushes Jeff who crashes all the way to the floor. Matt swings for Rollins but Ambrose clotheslines Matt Hardy to the floor. Rollins with the CURB STOMP on the floor to Matt Hardy. Dean Ambrose brings Jeff back into the ring and locks his head, Jeff swings out and goes for his own Twist of Fate, Ambrose reverses it again, locks Hardy..DDT CONNECTS! Cover...

*1*
*2*
*3*

Winners: Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins (15:06)

Dean Ambrose kicks Jeff Hardy from the ring as officials run down to check on Matt Hardy who hasn't moved since the Curb Stomp on the floor

Paul Mattingley
What a great Match that was. Seth Rollins might've really injured Matt Hardy with that Stomp on the already injured Head!

Danny Rooney
Oh Paul! To win a Match you have to pull out all the stops and thats what Seth Rollins did here tonight with the Stomp on the floor. That was a very impressive match up though!

Paul Mattingley
There will be plenty more of that still to come tonight including the next encounter, It is the debut of The English Born Lance Sullivan as he takes on Ezekiel Jackson!

***BACKSTAGE***

William Regal is standing outside the locker room when Todd Grisham walks over with a microphone..

Todd Grisham
Mr.Regal if I could have a moment and ask you sir if your Superstar Lance Sullivan is ready for his big debut in just a few moments?

William Regal
"Yes he is Todd! Lance Sullivan may not be we'll known in the USA but his win record in the UK is shocking! I trained him especially for this Promotion. Before this, Sullivan was a mat based Wrestler, Now..he's a machine! His strength and Wrestling capabilties will surprise everybody in this arena especially Ezekiel Jackson!"

EZEKIEL JACKSON Makes his way down to the ring for the next contest. He enters the ring as a pyro goes off above his head in the rafters.

Paul Mattingley
Big Zeke ready for the second bout of Championship Showcase

William Regal Appears on the Entrance way. Coming behind him is Lance Sullivan. He is wearing White trunks with black boots with the letters LS on his boots and trunks. He has a long beard. They make there way to the ring.

Danny Rooney
This Lance Sullivan is unique. With William Regal in his corner he will be unstoppable

Match #2
Lance Sullivan vs. Ezekiel Jackson

Lance Sullivan and Jackson have a staredown in the middle of the ring as the music dies down. William Regal is at ringside. The Referee calls for the bell. Big Zeke forces a lock up with Sullivan. They each push each other back showing there strengths. Zeke forces Sullivan into the corner breaking the hold. Ezekiel taunts Sullivan. Lance walks up to Jackson and slaps him in the face. This makes Jackson angry, he swings for Lance who quickly exits the ring. William Regal talks to Sullivan at ringside. Jackson exits the ring and stalks Sullivan around ringside. He grabs the English Wrestler and drives his knee into his gut before rolling him back into the ring. Jackson warns Regal to stay out of the match. He gets on the apron but Lance quickly runs and pushes Jackson to the floor as he crashes into the barricade. Sullivan distracts the referee. Regal now starts stomping at Jackson. He picks him up and sets him back into the ring..Cover..

*1*
*2*
Kick out!

Lance Sullivan picks up Jackson takes him to the corner, he hits a huge Suplex Overhead throw. Lance taunts the fans recieving boo's in the process. He Irish Whips Jackson into the corner and follows it up with a running Splash into the corner, Jackson staggers out, he tries swinging for Lance who ducks under..German Suplex connects, he keeps the hold locked in, A second connects followed by a third, then a forth, a shocking number five, Sullivan releases the hold and looks tired after the 5 moves. He covers Jackson

*1*
*2*
Kick out!

Sullivan picks up Jackson unto his shoulders, He then shockingly holds Jackson up in a Press Slam. He comes crashing down as Sullivan loses his footing and falls into the ropes. Lance gets to his feet and starts jumping on the spot trying to wake up Jackson. Jackson gets to his feet, he turns around, Lance runs looking for the Spear, Jackson moves sending Lance into the second turnbuckle. Lance gets out quickly, Jackson out of nowhere with a massive Bog Boot! He starts getting the crowd pumped up as Regal looks on. Lance gets on his feet, Jackson with a Clothesline followed by a second, He picks Lance up and his an inverted back breaker, Cover...

*1*
*2*
Kick Out!

Jackson calls for the Dominator. He awaits Lance to get on his feet. Regal gets on the apron distracted Jackson who faces Regal on the apron. He swings at Regal who jumps down, Jackson turns around, Lance out of nowhere with a Bicycle Kick taking down Jackson. Sullivan backs himself into the corner and waits for Jackson who is getting to his feet. Jackson turns around...SPEAR HITS! Cover...

*1*
*2*
*3*
Its Over

Winner: Lance Sullivan

William Regal enters the ring and raises the arm of Lance Sullivan. Jackson is laying out cold as Regal shouts to Sullivan about how good he performed

Paul Mattingley:
That Spear! That Spear was devastating Danny. He broke Jackson in half in that one split second. Lance Sullivan will be one to watch here on SCW!

Danny Rooney:
With William Regal as your manager he's sure to be a success in the business. If you can step into the ring with a beast like Jackson and walk out without a scratch...then your certainly the newest prodigy!

Paul Mattingley:
In any event this SCW Showcase has been sold out since December, 18,000 people have jampacked the arena here in Alabama in anticipation of the huge Four Way Elimination Match for the SCW Championship

Danny Rooney:
Thats not the only Championship being decided though is it?

Paul Mattingley:
Nope. Up next we will decide the first ever SCW Xtreme Lunatic Champion. This Championship is the companys Hardcore belt and everymatch with the belt on the line will be contested under Hardcore rules

Danny Rooney:
This belt is right up Paul Heymans alley especially since it is Hardcore!

Paul Mattingley:
Yeap. Lets go now to Tony Chimel!

Tony Chimel
The following Triple Threat Match is set for one fall and it is for the vacant SCW Xtreme Lunatic Championship now in this match there is no rules and no disqualifications. The only way to win is by Pinfall or submission in the ring or any where in this arena!

The Championship belt is set at ringside

PPHardcoreChampionship.jpg

Raven is out first to a great reaction. He is in his denim shorts and white shirt. He enters the ring and poses to the fans

Davey Richards is out next to a mixed reaction. He has a Kendo stick in his hand as he approaches the ring. He stops before entering the ring

Bob Holly is the last man out. He gets a good hometown reaction. He quickly runs down the aisle and starts hammering away at Davey Richards

!DING!DING!DING!

SCW Xtreme Lunatic Championship Match
Raven vs. Davey Richards vs. Bob Holly

Bob Holly stays on Richards as Raven watches on. Holly bashes Richards head of the Steel Steps followed up by a huge clothesline. He picks up the Kendo Stick that Richards brought to the ring. He clubs it over the head of Richards who stands looking gazed before he falls over. Holly slides into the ring and meets Raven face to face. Fans start a Raven chant as the two exchange blows, Rights and lefts connecting. Holly with the Irish Whip, Raven Reverses it and catches Holly in a Clothesline. He picks up Holly and tosses him to the floor. Raven goes out after Holly, Holly with a quick kick and right hand, He picks up Raven and drops his throat over the barricade, Cover on the floor..

*1*
Quick kick out!

Raven holds his throat as Holly starts stomping at him. RICHARDS LEAPS over the steel Steps taking out Holly getting a good reaction from the crowd. Richards flips up the apron and pulls out 3 Steel Chairs followed by another 2 and slides them into the ring. He picks up holly and rolls him into the ring. Richards climbs up to the top rope and comes off with a leg drop over the back of Hollys head unto the 5 Steel Chairs. Sick move, Raven quickly pulls Richards from the ring and sends him crashing into the Steel Steps. Raven looks under the ring and takes out a Table much to the crowds approval. He sets up the table outside the ring. He then crawls back in and covers Holly who is still out..

*1*
*2*
Kick out!

Raven picks up Holly and goes for a Suplex on the chairs but Holly blocks it and hits a Snap-Suplex on Raven on the Chairs. Raven is in pain here, cover...

*1*
*2*
Kick out!

Richards gets on the apron, Holly grabs him and flips him into the ring. Holly then sets up a chair in the corner between the ropes. He picks up Richards and goes for an Irish-Whip, Richards reverse it and Holly goes head first into the chair, Richards follows it up with a dropkick, Holly rolls from the ring. Davey Richards picks up a Chair and awaits Raven to get on his feet which he does..big swing to the head of Raven! HOLYSHIT! Chant breaks out, cover...

*1*
*2*
Shocking Kick out!

Bob Holly is up and flips up the apron pulling out a second table, Richards comes diving over the ropes but Holly holds the Table up and Richards crashes head first and crumbles to the floor. Holly sets the table ontop of the other one at ringside. He then takes a box from under the ring and emptys it, theres hammers, screwdrivers, cheese graters, everything! He takes the Hammer into the ring, Raven is holding himself up in the corner, Holly goes for a swing with the Hammer, Raven avoids it and starts beating the hell out of Holly, he lifts the hammer and yells! He swings for Holly who avoids it by kicking Raven in his manhood. Holly rolls up Raven...

*1*
*2*
Davey Richards dives unto the Pin!

Davey Richards has brought in a Kendo stick, Holly to his feet turns around, Big shot to the head of Holly who goes down. Richards holds up the the stick to the fans, he then starts beating it off Hollys back and sides breaking the stick in half. He throws the broken stick to ringside, Raven back up turns Richards around...Raven-EFFECT Connects..Cover...

*1*
*2*
KICK OUT!

Raven can't believe it as he covers Richards again...

*1*
*2*
Kick Out Again!

Raven picks up Richards and takes him over to the Steel Chairs. He locks his head looking for the Raven effect on the chairs. Bob Holly from behind with a Chair to the back. Raven goes down, Holly goes for the AlABAMA SLAM On Richards, Richards escapes and forces Holly into the corner. He stays on him with rights and lefts. He goes for The FOLDING BOMB! Holly reverse it and hits the ALABAMA SLAM! He covers Richards...

*1*
*2*
Raven breaks it up

Raven and Holly begin fighting in the corner. Holly gets the advantage and places Raven on the top rope. He climbs up looking for a Super-Super-Plex! He has him locked. RICHARDS WITH A SHOVE AND HOLLY AND RAVEN FALL CRASHING THROUGH THE TWO TABLES ON THE FLOOR. FANS GO WILD WITH THAT! RICHARDS CLIMBS TO THE TOP ROPE AND COMES OFF WITH AN ELBOW DROP CRASHING UNTO HOLLY AND RAVEN! He automatically covers both men...

*1*
*2*
*3*
ITS OVER!

Winner & SCW Xtreme Lunatic Champion: Davey Richards

Paul Mattingley:
I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED! Davey Richards sending both Holly and Raven into the tables! Its like a car crash out here. Davey Richards is the Lunatic Champion but at what cost?

Danny Rooney:
Why are you so shocked? Thats why its called LUNATIC! You have to be a Lunatic to be the Xtreme Champion and Davey Richards just proved that!

Paul Mattingley:
What a huge and Violent match-up. Davey Richards is the first ever SCW Xtreme Lunatic Champion. Expect this every other night when that belt is defended!

1347577276_full_effect_logo3.png
LIVE IN 4 WEEKS​

Paul Mattingley:
Full Effect live in 4 Weeks time and this Monday will be the debut of our debut weekly show..Monday Mayhem! Already announced for Mayhem is the start of a Tournament to decide the first ever SCW Global Showcase Champion!

Danny Rooney:
By the end of this month, Every Championship will have an owner! I'm excited for this next match Paul!

Paul Mattingley:
Yeap! Too ring masters, Adrian Neville & Christopher Daniels will go one on one. Standing by is Todd Grisham with Christopher Daniels.

*BACKSTAGE*

Todd Grisham
Joining me now is none-other than Christopher Daniels! Now..Christopher in just a few moments you will step into the ring against Adrian Neville. What can we expect from this match?

Christopher Daniels
Energy, Excitement and straight up action. I thrive on putting on excellent matches. I've done so in the past. Tonight is no different. This could either be the start of something, the end of something or it could just be a One night thing either way..Your winner..ME!

Paul Mattingley:
A very confident Christopher Daniels Danny wouldn't you say?

Danny Rooney:
Definatley! This is going to be a great match Paul

ADRIAN NEVILLE MAKES HIS WAY OUT TO A GREAT REACTION FROM THE ALABAMA FANS. HE STRIKES THE HANDS OF ALL HIS LOYAL PEOPLE AS HE SLIDES INTO THE RING

CHRISTOPHER DANIELS MAKES HIS APPEARENCE VERY SLOWLY. HE APPROACHES THE RING AND ENTERS. BOTH MEN HAVE A BRIEF STARE DOWN

Match #4
Christopher Daniels vs. Adrian Neville

The bell rings and off we go. Christopher calls Neville to the center of the ring and the two have words. Daniels offers his hand in a test of strength. Neville is relucktant to accept, he slowly raises his own arm and the two lock hands trying to out strength each other. Daniels with a quick kick to the gut. He then tosses Neville to the floor and wipes his hands. Neville re-enters as Daniels again offers another test of Strength. Neville approaches Daniels, Roundhouse kick from Neville, he tosses Daniels to the floor. Crowd is loving the kick. Neville goes out after Daniels who is walking up the aisle way. He grabs Daniels and the two exchange blows on the ramp. Neville Irish-Whips Daniels into the apron of the ring, Neville runs but Daniels moves, Neville using his quickness leaps unto the apron, Springboard Moonsault connects to Daniels on the floor. Crowd are pumped for Neville. He rolls Daniels into the ring and begins to climb up the turnbuckle, Daniels gets on his feet, Neville jumps lifting his leg and kneeing Daniels on the face on the way down. Great move, Cover...

*1*
*2*
Kick Out!

Adrian Neville is waiting on Daniels to get on his feet, Daniels gets up, Neville runs looking to kick him but Daniels lifts him in the air and Neville crashes down on the ropes. Christopher Daniels takes a minute to shake of the cobwebs, Neville sits up, big kick from Daniels knocking him back down. Cover...

*1*
*2*
Kick Out!

Daniels in control now picks up Neville and executes a standing Dropkick, he stays on Neville and hits a beautiful DDT. He avoids the cover as he picks up Neville and tosses him through the ropes. Christopher goes out after Adrian, big right hand as Neville staggers up the aisle way. Daniels grabs him and locks his head, Suplex on the floor. The Referee is ordering both men to enter the ring. Daniels takes Neville around the ring hitting his head of the apron, he then Irish-Whips him off the ringpost. Daniels breaks up the Refs 10 Count, he goes out and brings Neville back in. Running leg drop connects, Cover...

*1*
*2*
Kick Out!

Daniels gets Neville back on his feet, Running Neckbreaker connects. He gets him up yet again, Neville out of nowhere hits a spinning Heel Kick, Daniels falls into the corner, Neville holding his head runs towards Daniels, leaps unto him and Monkey flips him, Daniels lands on his feet, Neville turns around..Clothesline from Daniels. He then angrily stomps Neville. Christopher has a nose bleed after the kick to the head. He continues to shout abuse at Neville. The Referee is asking to check on Neville after the Clothesline, Daniels drags Neville by the legs to the far ringpost and wraps his legs around the steel, he repeats this 3 times before folding the legs over and applying a submission on the steel post. Neville is in agony here. Daniels enters the ring and drops and elbow over the legs..Cover...

*1*
*2*
Close!

Neville barely got his shoulders up from the canvas. He is holding his legs in pain here as Daniels gets ontop and starts hitting hard closed fists off the head. The Referee is going mad at Daniels here trying to force him off Neville. Daniels irate pushes the Referee who falls over and he continues battering Adrian Neville shouting at him 'YOU MADE ME BLEED', The Referee orders that the timekeeper rings the bell...
Winner by DQ: Adrian Neville

Daniels won't let up as he continues to fist punch Neville who is bleeding severly. More Referee's rush down but Daniels hits a few of them down. He removes the belt from one of the referee's trousers and wraps it around his fist. He gets back on Neville and hammers away at him. The bell rings to try and get order. 3 more Referee's run out and tackle Daniels to the Canvas. The Medical team rush out and quickly pull Neville from the ring. He is a bloody mess and can barely walk. Daniels is furious as he yells at the Referee's. Secruity also run down and try to calm Daniels down.

Paul Mattingley:
There was no call for what Christopher Daniels just done to that poor kid Adrian Neville! The blood loss is severe Danny. He used a Belt around his fist, what kind of man does that?

Danny Rooney:
I'll admit Christopher Daniels went to far tonight. This was suppose to be a friendly encounter and one that many of us considered a dream match! Daniels ego got the better of him and look at the damage he has caused.

Paul Mattingley:
It just goes to show, Christopher Daniels is not to be messed with. If he blows that fuse again who knows what could happen. He took out 3 Referee's and even tried to get passed Secruity. Hes a dangerous man who might've just ended another mans carreer

Match #5
ALEXANDER ROSEV VS. LANGSTON

The Bell rings as Lana steps down to the arena floor clapping her Russian Brute. Langston smacks his hands together. Rosev roars before charging at Langston who avoids contact, Rosev turns around and is met by Langstons hard right hands driving Rosev into the corner of the ring. Langston backs off pumping up the crowd. He then runs at Rosev crushing him in the corner. Rosev staggers out, Langston then picks him unto his shoulders going for BIG LANDING! Rosev fights off Langston shoulders, as Langston turns around he is met with a THUNDEROUS Clothesline. Lana claps on Rosev who roars into the air.

Rosev picks up Langston and tosses him to the thin mats on the floor. As the Referee holds Rosev from going after Langston, Lana walks around in her high heels and starts Slapping Langston across the face generating heat from the crowd in the process. Rosev goes outside and picks up Langston rolling him back into the ring. The Match continues with Rosev in control. He Irish-Whips Langston off the ropes and connects with a hard elbow to the face. Rosev with a Cover...1..2..kick out!

Rosev picks up Langston and Body-slams him hard followed by a Running Elbow. Lana continues to clap on her Russian brute as he picks up Langston and Chops him across the chest, he swings Langson connecting with a DEVASTATING Running Drop Kick. He then stomps his feet roaring once again...he picks Langston up and goes for The Bulgarian Drop, he picks up Langston but being the Powerhouse he is...Langston jumps down, grabs Rosev and throws him shoulder first between the top and middle turn buckle smacking his shoulder of the Ringpost. Rosev staggers back out holding his Shoulder, Langston runs at Alexander smashing his body hard of off Rosev. Langston gets the crowd going, pulls his Singlet Strap down, Rosev gets back up, Langston picks him up going for Big Landing, Lana gets on the Apron causing Langston to put down Rosev. Langston orders Lana down but she refuses distracting the Referee aswell. Langston turns around, Rosev with his head, headbutts Langston in his crown Jewels, picks him up and nails a huge Bulgarian Drop!
Rosev hooks the leg..
*1*
*2*
*3*

WINNER: ALEXANDER ROSEV

Paul Mattingley:
Great showing by both Rusev and Langston! Two Powerhouses here in SCW! Lana is something else...

Danny Rooney:
Oh I agree! Lana is quite possibly the hottest girl on the planet right now! Wow! Hopefully though we havent seen the last of this match!

Paul Mattingley:
SCW so far has been a rollercoster ride with Ambrose and Rollins defeating The Hardy Brothers, Davey Richards becoming the Xtreme Lunatic Champion, Lance Sullivan's debut and of course Christopher Daniels shocking attack on Adrian Neville!

Danny Rooney:
It just gets better, Up next is a classic feud that has spanned Decades, Rob Van Dam takes on Jerry Lynn with an SCW Contract hanging high above the ring. That's right, This next Match is a ladder Match!

Match #6
Ladder Match for an SCW Contract
Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn

The Referee rings the bell as RVD and Lynn approach the middle, they share words both looking up at the contract. In a show of respect they shake hands, Jerry Lynn with a quick kick to RVD, Rights and lefts follow, Irish-Whip, RVD Comes back with a spinning heel kick, down goes Lynn. RVD Gets the fans going as Jerry Lynn makes it to his feet laughing. RVD Shruggs his shoulders. This time they lock up with Lynn forcing his foot unto RVD's ankle bringing him down to one knee, Jerry Lynn with a huge knee to the temple. Lynn mocks RVD doing the R..V..D Chant! He picks up RVD and attempts to bash his head of the turnbuckle, RVD gets his foot up to protect himself, he reverses the move and bounces Lynn's head of the turnbuckle, Lynn walks away shaking his head, RVD is on the ropes, Jerry Lynn charges at Van Dam but gets backdropped to the floor. RVD Looks at Lynn on the floor, he then runs, tumbles...ROLLING THUNDER OVER THE TOP ROPE crushing Lynn. He gets on his feet as the fans cheer him on. RVD Turns his attention to the ladders on the aisle way. He folds one up and turns around, Dropkick from Lynn knocking the top of the ladder into Van Dam's face. Lynn takes the ladder and sets it up on the floor. He begins climbing the rungs until he is at the top, CROSS-BODY OFF THE LADDER TO THE FLOOR CATCHING RVD! 'HOLY SHIT' Breaks out! Both men are out cold as the referee checks on both superstars. Jerry Lynn manages to crawl over to the ladder, he uses the ladder to pick himself up, he folds up the ladder and slides it into the ring. Lynn gets back into the Squared Circle, he sets up the ladder and starts climbing, RVD is back up, he charges towards the ring, gets on the apron SPRINGBOARD OF THE ROPES KICKING THE LADDER! Lynn crashes hard. RVD Back up picks up the ladder and leans it in the corner. He picks up Lynn and goes to Suplex him unto the corner ladder, Lynn switches the move and gets behind RVD, GERMAN SUPLEX HITS! RVD LANDS ON HIS NECK ON THE LADDER! Jerry Lynn escapes the ring and brings in a Steel Chair...

He sets the ladder up once again in the corner, he leans RVD on the ladder and sets up the boiling Chair, he then runs leaping onto the chair, RVD Pushes the ladder hitting Lynn in mid-air on the face. Lynn falls hard unto the chair. RVD Picks up the ladder and bodyslams it unto Lynn, he then does the 'RVD' to the fans before coming off the ropes..Rolling Thunder connects unto the ladder with Lynn underneath. RVD goes outside and pulls in a bigger Ladder. He sets it up and its huge. He starts climbing, Lynn gets to his feet with blood coming from his mouth, he also starts climbing, They reach the same level and start hitting rights and lefts, Lynn grabs RVD By the ponytail, he slaps him and then jumps off with Van Dam hitting a bull dogg driving RVD face first into the canvas. RVD Rolls from the ring. Lynn gets on his feet and starts climbing slowly. He is at the fourth Rung, RVD is on the apron holding his ribs. He enters the ring and lifts the steel chair, He swings the chair hitting Lynn on the legs, Lynn jumps down as Van Dam kicks him into the corner. Kicks to the chest and Lynn sits in the corner, RVD with the chair..Running Van Daminator to the face with the chair. The impact was sick. Rob Van Dam sets up the second ladder and has the two side by side. He begins climbing the taller one slowly, Lynn on his feet starts climbing the smaller one. Lynn gets to the top as Van Dam starts kicking him, Lynn takes Van Dams leg from under him and RVD gets hung upside down on the ladder. Lynn gets down and picks up the chair, He swings it hitting RVD who was dangling upside down. A second shot connects to the face and RVD crumbles down the ladder. Lynn places the chair on the canvas, He takes RVD and locks his head between his legs, CRADLE PILEDRIVER CONNECTS and RVD bounces head first of the chair. Jerry Lynn roars to the fans as he points to the contract, he positions the ladder and starts climbing up slowly holding where hes sore. RVD is not out yet as he starts kicking at the ladder while he is down, Lynn looks down and begs him to stop, RVD Crawls over and with all his strength...FLIPS THE LADDER, JERRY LYNN FALLS BACKWARDS TO THE FLOOR THANKFULLY BREAKING HIS FALL WITH HIS FEET! Both men are out cold.

The Fans are half and half for both Superstars. RVD Makes it too his feet and pulls the ladder back into position. Jerry Lynn rolls back in and the two men start climbing yet again. They reach the top, RVD with a sidekick to the head, Lynn with a right hand, RVD bashes Lynns head of the ladder and he falls flat the canvas. RVD is there...he is touching the Contract but keeps looking down at Lynn, he smirks before standing atop of the ladder, he takes one more look at the Contract, 5 STAR FROGSPLASH FROM THE TALLEST LADDER! HE CRASHES UNTO JERRY LYNN WHO STAYS MOTIONLESS! RVD IS ROLLING ABOUT IN AGONY AS THE FANS CLAP THE MOVE! Rob Van dam gets on his feet and starts climbing up the ladder possibly going for the finish?

WILLIAM REGAL APPEARS RUNNING DOWN THE AISLE WAY WITH HIS NEW SUPERSTAR LANCE SULLIVAN. Sullivan enters the ring and looks up at RVD who is staring back, Sullivan grasps the ladder and pushes it over, RVD falls into the ropes. He then starts stomping as RVD gets on his feet..Sullivan runs...SPEAR CONNECTS! William Regal kicks Lynn from the ring and orders Sullivan about. Sullivan sets up the ladder and starts climbing taking the Contract from the hook. Fans are confused. Sullivan jumps down and leaves the ring with Regal and the contract leaving RVD and Jerry Lynn out cold.
Winner: No Contest due to Lance Sullivan taking the Contract

Just a quick note: Upon uploading final part I accidentally deleted my work! So i'm going to work on Main Event again and have it up as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back