• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Second Chances By WZ President Jake Tunney

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Here is a list of wrestlers, personalities and promoters that have violated the law at some point in their lives.

Ken Patera: Two counts of battery on an officer and criminal damage to property
Mr. Saito: Two counts of battery on an officer and criminal damage to property
Booker T: Committing several armed robberies of Wendy's restaurants
Jim Duggan: Possession of Marijuana and drinking alcohol while driving
The Iron Sheik: Possession of Marijuana and Cocaine
Jake Roberts: Aggravated Battery
Andre The Giant: Assaulted a local TV cameraman
Billy Gunn: Disorderly conduct
Brian Adams: Possession of 500 units of anabolic steroids and several unregistered semi-automatic guns
Scott Steiner: Threatening State of Transportation Worker, then hitting him with a Ford F-250 pickup
Jake Roberts: Not paying for Child Support
Jim Neidhart: Wrote a bad Check
Matt Osborne: Vandalism, harassment, criminal mischief, trespassing, disorderly conduct and public drunkenness
Tazz: Corrupting the Morals of a Minor and Indecent Exposure
Scott Hall: Keyed a limo
Paul Wright: Assaulted/Exposed a Hotel Clerk
Ahmed Johnson: Prostitution: Pimping out 3 young girls and possession of drugs.
Tammy Sytch: Acted Strangely
Jerry Lawler:
Threw ticket at cop/ran over foot
Scott Steiner: Assaulted a Cherokee Worker
Jake Roberts: Back on Child Support Charges
Ahmed Johnson: Caught with a Hooker
Jerry Flynn: Drunk Driving
Juventud Guerrera: Drunk Driving
Swoll: Speeding & back on child support bills
Tully Blanchard: Assaulting his 28 year old wife
Dennis Rodman: Assaulting his wife, Carmen Electra
Gene Okerlund: D.U.I.
Buff Bagwell: Assaulted a stagehand after a WCW Thunder taping
Juventud Guerrera: Assault/Disorderly Conduct
Scott Hall: Drunk Driving
Scott Hall: Assault
Jason: A long, overdue DUI charge
Brock Lesnar: Illegally possessing steroids
Road Dogg: Refused to leave the ring and building at an Indy show, causing a heated argument
Brian Christopher: Possession of methanphetamines, cocaine, and muscle enhancing drugs, fired from WWF as a result
Jake Roberts: Drunk Driving
Johnny Wise Guy: Possession of rock and powdered cocaine
Eddie Guererro : Drunk Driving, fired from WWF as a result
Johnny Wise Guy: Possession of rock cocaine and powdered coke. Later sentence to 30-months imprisonment
Vader: DUI, Crashing, Harassment, Etc.
Steve Austin: Assaulting his wife during a domestic dispute
Lex Luger: Possession of illegal bodybuilding drugs
Scott Hall: Violation of Probation
La Parka: Assaulted Emilio Guduz in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico
Sergio Romo Jr.: Assaulted Emilio Guduz in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico
Dick Slater: Attempted Murder
Sean O'Haire: Assaulted two women during an incident in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Gary Yap (Promoter): Wrongful cruelty to a child and four charges of Grand Theft
Norris "Hardbody" Harrison Jr.: Forcing three women into prostitution as a way to force them to repay their debts to him.
Carmella DeCesare: Misdemeanor Assault. Kicked a woman in the head at a Night Club in Cleveland, Ohio.
Roy "The Zebra Kid" Bevis: Driving Under the Influence, 9 Months Imprisonment in England
New Jack (Jerome Young): Aggravated Battery (Using a Weapon During a Match).
Joannie "Chyna" Laurer: Domestic Battery in Los Angeles, California
Hector Garza: Illegally possessing steroids in Houston, Texas
Ion Croitoru (Bruiser Bedlam, Johnny K-9): Murders of a lawyer and her husband in Canada
Jake Roberts: Cocaine Possession in Georgia
Lex Luger: Driving Under the Influence in Georgia
Lex Luger: Contempt in Court during a case.
Dustin Rhodes: Domestic Dispute with Girlfriend.
Ricky Morton: Failure to Pay Child Support
Chris Kanyon: Disorderly Conduct and Obstructing a Police Officer
Ric Flair: Assault and Battery During Road Rage in North Carolina
Matt Morgan: Impersonating a Police Officer in Louisville, Kentucky
Rob Van Dam: Possession of 18 grams of marijuana and five Vicodin pills
Sabu: Possession of drug paraphernalia and nine tablets of Testolactone.
Glenn "Disco Inferno" Gilberti: Illegal Gambling Operation
Kurt Angle: DUI in Moon Township, Pennsylvania

Some of them are minor. Some of them not. But it's pretty obvious that a lot of wrestlers appear to have trouble following the law. I'm really not sure why that is. It might be the same for other predominantly American related sports. But I'm unsure as I don't follow them. Anyway on to the topic.

Wrestlers and you can include other sports and types of media into this, shouldn't be allowed to profit if they have criminal records. Be it a minor a major crime.

Minor crimes like DUI's and err acting strangely (Thanks Sunny), are still crimes. I don't get drunk and drive home. I don't do it because I'm awar that it wrong, and that it will effect me. I've been aware of this for quite some time now. Probably since I was a child. Yet it appears as though a lot of wrestlers don't know about this law.

Wait. They do know that law. They just chose to not abide by it. That is no excuse in my opinion. For their inability to do one little thing that is been asked of them. A minor thing if I do say so (the law, so easy to follow). I would impose a three strikes and you are out policy in wrestling. One strike equals one year away from the ring and any buisness associated with it. Two strikes equals two years away from the ring and associated intrests. Three strikes and you can no longer participate in professional wrestling on any level.

I think you'd be surprised by how well behaved a lot of wrestlers would become.

Now more serious crimes. In short. That is it. Your career is over. No more wrestling for you. And in the cases of Booker T & MVP, your career would never have got started under my wrestling law.

Booker T: Armed robbery. MVP: Armed robbery and kidnapping. Why should people like that be allowed to profit greatly from being huge stars? Why should people like that gain fame and hero status because they're on TV? They may well be reformed. But they can be reformed in another profession. They need to go to school and work at something. They can profit from being great buisnessmen or something else. They can make money that way. But they shouldn't be allowed to do it via TV screens.

Booker T is supposed to be a nice guy. It's great that he's turned his life around. But as far as I'm concerned, most of the world should never have heard of him, or watched him perform.

It's my first column, bit rough. I didn't think about it much so I've probably rambled. I know my spelling is terrible. It's a real concern for me. I've just done one to see if I can get this section going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back