Shane McMahon's Interest In MMA

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
Here me out before you say this is off topic or in the wrong forum.

Shane McMahon's interest in MMA has kinda sparked hope in me for the WWE. Why? It seems that Shane McMahon is in tune with pop culture and what people want. Agree or Disagree, MMA is taking off with it's various incarnations, and Shane wanting to get in on it on ground level shows a man that gets it.

Why i think shane is smarter then Vince? Vince is a genius inside of wrestlign, but an utter failure outside of it. Body Building Federation and XFL come to mind. These are two things that people didn't want to see from the beginning and were doomed to fail.

So why Does Shane's Interest in MMA spark hope for this lost WWE fan? It shows that Shane is interested inw hat the casual male 18-35 wants, and when he gets a chance to run the company, i see him taking it back into the direction we are used to. I think Shane wants to do this, because he realizes Vinnie Mac is letting his little girl turn it into reality tv bullcrap, and Shane wants no part of it. But if shane becomes the Heir to the Thrown, I believe he will bring this thing back to what it should be, and not gimmick wrestling, Diva Search, Tough Enough Horse crap?

Agree or Disagree?

If Steph runs the company, this is the main event of WM25.
John Cena and K-Fed with SuperJive Jamal vs. Crazy Canadian Copeland and Mr. Wonderful Masterpiece Chris Masters with Urban Cowboy Randy Orton. This feud starts because Crazy Canadian Copeland takes down Lil Kim (in the role of cindi lauper) during a Rap 'N Wrestling segment.

I agree that Shane is probably a better choice to take over Vince. He seem's more buisness minded, therfore I think he would be more inclined to do what's best for the buisness and the company.

I personally think that Shane, on the contrary of Vince and Stephanie, makes choices in the best interest of the company, whereas Vince and Stephanie have too big egos to just let go and do what's more entertaining. Just my opinion from what I've seen on WWE programming and off the screen in the past 9 years I've been interested in it.

Shane got the website up and going. I think most people on this board can see that Shane has got what it takes. I think Shane reminds me more of Vince Sr. where Steph reminds me of Vince Jr.

Shane needs to have the company and kick Steph and Triple H out of creative. The only reason why we have the crappy ECW we have now is because Steph hates Heyman. She can't put personal differences aside for the good of the company. Oh well, i'm sure we're gettin ready for another Diva Search.

I remember seeing a stock holders' press conference, and someone said asked McMahon who would take over. He said he would divide power equally among his son Shane, his daughter Steph, and his son-in-law Triple H. That being said, Trips and Steph will have the most pull because they will always agree with each other, out numbering Shane-O, 2 to 1. If that happens, Shane should just sell his stocks and create an MMA company.

I think Vinnie should retire and go off to Cancun to enjoy himself and let someone who knows something about todays aduicence. That Vinne's problem, he doesnt know enough about todays bussiness. Shane knows whats happening and can get in on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back