so what's next for HHH and hbk after dx reunion no.300??

Twanfusco

Occasional Pre-Show
So hhh has hinted at a possible dx reformation upon the return of hbk, this will lead to the tag match at summerslam with legacy and seeing as I have tickets for the dx reunion tour in november its safe to say they will stay together at least until then, probably culminating in a survivor series main event, but what's next for both guys? Or rather who's next? Build up for wrestlemania 26 will need to start around then and if people are right it could be hbk's last wmania so could we see a hhh heel turn and them go at it at wrestlemania? There's not many guys these two could feud with that would be fresh. However I personally don't believe it will be hbk's last wmania so I have no idea. We could actually get the hbk/morrison program we desire as it is likely he'll be cm punks nxt challenger (assuming he wins at sslam...) So he'll be main event status ready for hbk.

What you guys think? After dx reunion what's next for its members??

so what's next for HHH and hbk after dx reunion no.300??

Answer: "WWE hasn't planned that far in advance, yet."

However, if they are smart, they will put Shawn Michaels in a feud with Randy Orton for the title. The Cena/Triple H/Orton triangle has more than worn out its welcome.

Probably end up with HBK winning the title from Orton at some point in the future as a "farewell gift" from the WWE.

Either that or something happens at the royal Rumble, etc Triple H being eliminated by HBK which would lead to a Retirement match vs Title at Wrestlemania.

But I agree with the Cena/Orton/HHH thing has gotten boring, so much so that I do not even watch Raw anymore. Its the same old shit we have had for many moons now!

Yeah you could put the title on HBK when he returns and I'd def like to see that. HHH vs HBK would also be nice to see but I too think this isn't his last WM. Looking forward to it though.

However, if they are smart, they will put Shawn Michaels in a feud with Randy Orton for the title. The Cena/Triple H/Orton triangle has more than worn out its welcome.

Say what? You say that the whole John Cena vs Triple H vs Randy Orton thing is done to death but adding Shawn would be OK? Do you not see that no matter what, if someone who is that close to Triple H, being Shawn, that Triple H will be involved somehow. So therefore in 3-4months when its Shawn vs Orton, you will be complaining that Triple H is still there, thus not liking the feud as much as you say you will now.

In My Opinion WM26 Should be Triple H vs Shawn Michaels for the WWE Championship, with both being Faces, no double-crossing, no Heel turns, nothing. Just have Triple H win the belt and keep for a bit, but DX still living, then have Shawn win the Royal Rumble and tell Triple H that he wants the WWE Championship.

Why not John Morrison? Because I don't think its Shawn's last WM. I think that he will go till WM27 maybe even WM28, and by then Morrison will such a big Main Eventer that it'll look better, and can be the real passing of the torch.

With this very long hiatus that Shawn Michaels took/is taking which is still in effect now, I don't see why Wrestlemania 26 will be or should be his last. I mean, HBK hasn't been seen for almost 4 months, and Wrestlemania is only about 7 months away, so if HBK doesn't put his body through too much during the time up to Wrestlemania, then I'm sure he can last through maybe close to Wrestlemania 27.

If HBK does return soon, to re-make DX, then I would absolutely LOVE to see shawn Michaels vs. Triple H at Wrestlemania 26. Although, I don't think that HHH would have to turn heel in order for this match to happen. If WWE plans in advance for DX to fued with Legacy, while Randy Orton fueds with John Cena, then we will likely see a series of one-on-one, tag team, and six man-tag matches in our future.

I wouldn't want for problems to arise between HBK and HHH, leading to a grudge match at Wrestlemania. I prefer for one of the men to challenge the other at Wrestlemania, while still having respect for each other... this way we can have what Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler would probably called, "A match between two friends, who make much better enemies".

I thinking way ahead of myself, but...

i think that they should do the hbk vs hhh again like they did when hbk first came back in 2002, the feud they had then was very good, with a well put-together storyline...hopefully the writers dont fuck it up if they decide to do it again

To me, after the almost inevitable DX reunion, I think it's too obvious that one turns on the other and they have a feud culminating at Wrestlemania. Granted, I think the best way to do it would be to have HBK accidentally eliminate HHH from the Royal Rumble with some Sweet Chin Music, because then you don't have to turn one heel right off the bat. They could do it gradually, like they did with Taker/HBK, where they hint that HBK is the heel but it's basically a wash as both are very popular. The best thing about this is that it keeps both of them busy and out of the WWE Title picture. Also, it hasn't been done in awhile, and would seem fresh. I'm just not convinced it's the best option.

To be honest, I think this would the only way that Trips could get back to heel status. Let DX run its course and make some merchandise sales...but that's going to start getting stale again, more than likely.

Other than Taker, Shawn is the most sentimentally over guy in the company. Thus, if Trips turns on Shawn...Trips is heel with the snap of a finger. And for Trips' sake...I think this would be a great way to freshen him up.

HBK starts causing them to lose some matches. Hunter gets tired of this and turns heel. Hunter will then align himself with Legacy using the McMahon family lineage. Hunter vs. HBK at Wrestlemania.

I agree with the whole Royal Rumble angle. Right now putting DX together is a good idea because they are popular and they make WWE money. They are two of the best WWE has ever had. I don't see either one of them as a heel because I don't think at this piont the crowd will boo either one of them. They have set there mark in WWE and neither need a title to get over. Putting them together will be far more entertaining than Hornwoggle beating Chavo every week.

Then come wrestlemania they should have shawn eliminate HHH or the other way around and they decide to do another match both as faces at wrestlemania. With or without the title this match will steel the show just like HBK does every year.

I wouldnt mind DX getting back together for a while. Ive always said HHH and HBK have better chemistry working together as a team. Because they're real life friends.

They have a wrestled eachother a couple of hundred times in their career, and if they were to do it again it should have a true meaning to it. They already reached Wrestlemania 20, even though it was Benoit's night. So sure, I would go for a HHH vs HBK match, but it should have a Retirement aura to it, that or at least for them to give us the best match of their life.

I hope the DX reunion will HBK's last hoorah before retiring queitly or this leads to him getting the title then losing to Randy after getting a punt therefore retiring teh same way RVD did.
I think it'll be HBK in DX till Survivor series with team DX vs. Team Legacy and he will become a younger version of Ric Flair after retirement.
for HHH I hope he will wrestle for about 3 more years then getting injured and forced to retire because his quad will be injured again i hope it doesn't but i think it will.
I want him to wrestle 5 more years without a feud with Orton, Cena or Batista, then retire.

for HHH I hope he will wrestle for about 3 more years then getting injured and forced to retire because his quad will be injured again i hope it doesn't but i think it will.

So do you hope he will get hurt, or won't get hurt? Its ignorant to wish injury on anyone. Maybe I'm not understanding what you meant. If so, my bad.

I would like to see DX expand to a team or 4 for a traditional survivor series match against Legacy which would have added 2 more (excluding orton). Maybe, Ted, Cody, David Smith, and Tyson Kidd. I have no idea who DX would add. Maybe Tyler Reks (rhymes with DX LOL) and Lance Hoyt.

HHH and HBK would be a great battle for the title/retirement match idea that others came up with. HHH beating HBK the way HBK beat flair.

With this being PG now, I am uncertain this DX reunion will be as successful. 40 year olds acting immature with bad jokes, etc. Do not get me wrong I was a huge fan of them when they first started out because they could get away with anything. The Sgt. Slaughter windsheild wiper helmet comes to mind as the funniest sight gags they did. Great stuff! Now, what can they do?

I can see it that HHH and HBK make a good run together and wipe the floor with Legacy until we get closer to The Royal Rumble. I do not see HBK making it to win the Rumble. I see a HBK/Morrison Retirement match. HHH will be in a battle with Orton, Dibiase or Rhodes AGAIN. Cena will be battling Miz (if my plans for the storyline work out) and it will be Orton with the title by then too.

All I want to see is a DX Reunion....have them carry the DX andle on feuding with legacy for a few months, then out of nowhere have HBK kick HHH's face off....i don't think i'm the only one that would like to see it.

For the time being, I forsee DX feuding with Legacy until around November time....possibly even until the years end or they may feud with Jericho and Big Show within that time as well. After that, it's anybody's guess and chances are WWE don't know yet either. However, I could see a HHH heel turn on HBK around Rumble/No Way Out time (or vice versa, but unlikely) which would lead to them facing each other at Wrestlemania 26 which could well be Shawn's 'last' match. Some people have already said this, but still I could see that happening.

Here's hoping that DX will go on to feud w/ The Hart Dynasty. The groups have history (well, kinda). DX forced Bret Hart out of WWE on a sour note. This can be played up to the hills if The Hart Dynasty were to attack DX and start up a feud. I know they're on different shows, but that's an easy fix should WWE go that route.

I smell another HBK vs HHH fued. But it depends if people want to see it. They have done this before.

I suggest HBK win the Rumble, an HHH win the Elimination Chamber. HBK says he's going to cash it in on the World Heavyweight Champ, then the crotch chop, then HBK suprkicks HH, then BOOM! Shawn Micheals is a heel. HBK sides with Legacy and a Retirement match @ 'Mania.

instead of a new thread i have few thoughts on this angle

1. hhh phonecall vignette was genius "i thought you dont do jobs" no-one other than dx can pull off promos full of in jokes like them two

2. for those not in uk the forthcoming raw tour of uk is being billed as the dx tour so it is a long term reunion

3. unless they do somthing special with cena at mania there is no way he wont be in a title shot so i cant see a hbk, hhh feud. but here is an idea for mania. hbk v hhh in a face v face match at mania, now that has not been done. i cant see it as a retirement match as hbk has a few more years left on a limited scedule

You know what I would like to see DX do. Something they have never done. I want to see them have a legitimate tag team championship run. I would love to see them as the Tag Champs for a good six months and feud with ever team in the WWE. That would for me be a successful DX Reunion.

I think Orton will wipe out HHH out of the picture with a punt or something, making Orton vs. Shawn the main event at WM 26, which Shawn likely wont win because he doesn't really want to win, but I'd love for him to win the world title one more time! Even though it's a lack luster 1 month reign like his last one in '02. THE FANS DESERVE IT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back