Taker in the Hall of Fame

MinistryofDeath89

CM Perfection
When do you think (The Undertaker) will be inducted into the Hall of Fame, I don't think it's going to at next years Hall of Fame because it look's like the rock will be inducted into the hall of fame next year and I say Edge will be inducted the year after that.

So my question is when do you think Undertaker will be inducted into the hall of fame????

When do you think (The Undertaker) will be inducted into the Hall of Fame, I don't think it's going to at next years Hall of Fame because it look's like the rock will be inducted into the hall of fame next year and I say Edge will be inducted the year after that.

So my question is when do you think Undertaker will be inducted into the hall of fame????

Well maybe the year after Edge enters the Hall of fame. It depends on when The Undertaker retires. If he retires next year after Wrestlemania, well maybe he will enter the Hall of Fame with Edge.

Let's not jump the gun eh? Probably better off waiting until he has retired. OK, its seems likely that it's only going to be a matter of time, next Wrestlemania time in fact. But you hear the talk about counting your chickens, nothing is confirmed yet.

But.

Last year's Hall of Fame was one of the strongest on record, with the possible exception of 2005 or 2006 it was absolutely packed. But I just have this strange feeling that at the rate they are going there won't be too many guys left to induct in a few years time and most of them will be recently retired or modern superstars. In fact they'll probably have to hold of putting guys in for a few years to build up a whole class of guys.

Therefore I can say with some assuredness that whenever he retires, probably within the next year or two it won't be long after until he's put in the HOF. Following on from the example set by HBK. Same reason I predict Edge will be in one of the next couple of classes. That's all you can really claim with any certainty.

I doubt we will see Edge in the next couple of years, I think it will most likely be Randy Savage or The Rock next year, and Vince will probably keep trying to induct the Warrior in the near future.

Edge is a definite for the future though, as is the Taker. As soon as Undertaker retires he will be considered for the HOF I feel. He is the last member of the roster who links all the generations together, from the days of Hogan, Savage and Bret, right through the Attitude Era to the modern day. A HOF certainty that is for sure, and very few if any deserve it more.

I doubt we will see Edge in the next couple of years, I think it will most likely be Randy Savage or The Rock next year, and Vince will probably keep trying to induct the Warrior in the near future.

If Wrestlemania 29 ends up being in Toronto, then I'm pretty sure that will be Edge's year. I don't see why they wouldn't want to induct him in his hometown, same with The Rock for next year.

As for the Undertaker, maybe Wrestlemania 30 if next year is his last match. As of now, we can only guess that he'll finish up 20-0 at WM next year. 20-0 is a nice, even number and I don't think Undertaker or the WWE would want to go beyond that. Unless they feel their current stars at the time still aren't big enough draws. Who really knows at this point. I can almost never figure what the WWE is thinking sometimes.

i think wrestlemania 31 after edge and the rock
but how will he be inducted because you can't have a deaman inducted

Undertaker hasnt retired yet so until he does, he wont. He will have to wait in line aswell. Rock & Edge will go in before him. We may even see Triple H and Rey Mysterio retire before Taker.

Undertaker will go 20-0 at WM and then the next year he will be in hall of fame but what makes me sick is that Benoit is not ever going to be in the hall of fame but he is one of if not the best wrestler ever

Undertaker will go 20-0 at WM and then the next year he will be in hall of fame but what makes me sick is that Benoit is not ever going to be in the hall of fame but he is one of if not the best wrestler ever

Don't kid yourself. You know why Benoit will never be put in the Hall of Fame. He was a great wrestler to be sure, but some things you just can't forgive and forget.

Now as for 'Taker, I expect him to go 20-0, retire, and be a first ballot inductee not long after that.

Undertaker hasnt retired yet so until he does, he wont. He will have to wait in line aswell. Rock & Edge will go in before him. We may even see Triple H and Rey Mysterio retire before Taker.

What about Flair? He was in the Hall of Fame before he "retired". Granted he was suppose to retire after his match against HBK at wrestlemania, but you know the story and now he's in TNA. Undertaker might be able to do the same thing (not going to TNA of course;)).

Taker will not be inducted until he has retired completely and is never coming back. He will go 20-0 at Wrestlemania 28, retire immediately after the match, then get inducted at the following year's Hall of Fame. This is likely how it would happen due to this year probably being The Rock as the Hall of Fame class top name, and Taker would deserve it more than anyone else the year following his retirement.

Seeing how next years Wrestlemania is in miami I would almost say assuredly that The Rock will be inducted into the hall of fame as I just do not see him wrestling again after this thing with Cena is over. I think it will be a one and done situation to give fans actual closure on his pro WRESTLING (YEAH I SAID IT) career.

The following Year there have been reports that Wrestlemania will be in toronto and the leading candidates for that induction are obviously Edge and Trish Stratus

Am I saying that all these people deserve to go before taker...no but it all depends on when taker decides to hang up his boots and when vince is ready to capitalize on his retirement because it will be BIG (and overdue).

Besides it is usual to have one big name per year this year it was Shawn and Sunny (superstar and Diva) next year Possibly The Rock year after Edge and Trish. Im sure he wont be sharing the stage with any of the previously mentioned.

Long story short I believe undertaker is at least 3 yrs away from being inducted into the hall of fame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back