Teddy Hart's Vision of the Future of Wresting (No, seriously, read this shit)

I get the feeling he was having a smoke, watched a trailer for that new Hugh Jackman film with fighting robots with his pets and had a eureka moment when he was on his trampoline/roof of his neighbours car.

Moving chairs? Dogs that can stop humans from counting pins? Robot boots? Sounds...interesting to say the least but I do like the keys to unlock weapons doesn't sound like a terrible idea to me.

If this actually happened I would watch. Not because it would be amazing wrestling. No. It would be entertaining as fuck to see robotic turnbuckles, text codes for higher ladder moves, dogs interrupting the three count. I can't fucking wait!!!

So while he is waiting for the 30 seconds for fans to to type into their phones if his ladder is going to extend another 5 feet, gets the code off the referee and extends his magic ladder........

what is the opponent going to be doing? Stroking the cat that Teddy has brought to the ring with him?

This idea kind of sounds like "Robots vs Wrestlers" from HIMYM.

But if Teddy's vision of the future actually happens, expect half of the human roster to be injured within a few months.

This idea kind of sounds like "Robots vs Wrestlers" from HIMYM.

But if Teddy's vision of the future actually happens, expect half of the human roster to be injured within a few months.

Or suffering from rabies and severe cat scratches

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back